Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

don't know if it has been suggested but maybe Ki/Chi/Chakra warframe

HavocNoir

first time around this part of the forums and I was thinking of a warframe that converts void energy into something like ki/chi/chakra or just use void energy as if it were ki/chi/chakra think of someone like ryu/ken/akuma or goku as the most well known character 

stats would be (not sure about the stats )

Male warframe 

health 125-150

shield 50 

armor 300-400

speed 1

energy 100-150

Passive 

ki build up

will store ki to power up its abilities max ki will be 100

abilities  

first ability ki blast (yes i know most will think either hadouken or kamehameha )

25 cost

max at 250?

what it does is kind of a mix between what the operator does with its void blast combined with the exalted blade wave but instead of a wave it will launch a fireball at slow speed 

so it will push back or knock back enemies  plus launch a ball of energy that goes trough objects.

also if there are 10 ki stored then it will consume the 10 ki and make the ball bigger as well as increase  its damage (maybe increase to something like 500 or 750 not sure yet need more opinions)

second ability Ki armor (most places when they talk about ki/chi/chakra they also talk about it giving an increase in armor )

it will increase armor to  a max of 50%  as well as giving knock-back resistance by 50% and maybe movement speed by 10% or 20 %

if there is ki it will consume 10 ki and maybe double the stats or instead increase it to a max of 75-100 in armor and resistance and for movement from 15-25

third ability for a lack of better name would be  ki/chi/chakra as is said  ki/chi/chakra can also be used to heal or empower so i was thinking of it giving a heal at cast and a brief buff of auto regen of 5-10 sec values for the heal i am not sure how good it should be but aside from the heal it should give only to nearby allies a buff of 15% attack also a short one maybe 10-15 sec 

it will also add build up 5 ki (ie it will add 5 ki to the counter)

and by consuming 10 ki it will increase its overall heal and the power it gives  but leave the buffs to their current timers

fourth ki overflow this will a sparring exalted mode (i know people dont like exalted modes but i do like them and more so when they change how some abilities work)

so the key aspects about this are besides it energy drain and attack, it will change or enhance some abilities like the first one will make the energy ball travel faster and longer, the second ability could be changed to add a brief knock back to enemies when it is cast under this mode

and using the third one can either be make stronger or left like this but increase the ki cost for the increased abilities 

also under this exalted mode once you critic you will gain 1 ki point  if you have max ki then ki overflow will also have a 20 increase in speed

so what do you think about a ki based warframe

also regarding its passive and its first it can also be done as "once you store or have max ki  if you use either 1,2 or 3 abilitiy it will enhance the ability but will consume all its ki" 

and its first can be said to just cast the energy ball and add the operators void blast effect only when it is in exalted mode