Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Resonating Quake

Hecchi

Greeting all,

The Banshee Resonating Quake mods which supposed to give you a increase damage, range and energy consumption reduction are doesn't effect the Banshee skill when i equipped it.

Is it a bug or i just too noob that doesn't know anything about it

Thanks in advance :D

Not working ? 

Resonating Quake is increasing slowly it's range,you should be able to see it on your HUD (there where is your shield/health) as a buff,when you reach max. range (x20 on HUD) it will stop.

If you have it equipped and you are using the right abillity (Sound Quake) ,there shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by -CM-FrutyX

the resonating mods say that energy cost by 1. is that mean the sound quake should consume 3 energy/sec or 1 energy/sec

because when i equipped the mods, it sound energy very fast more like 3 energy/sec instate of 1 energy/sec

is it normal?

Thank you for replying :D

3 hours ago, Hecchi said:

i have

175% - Efficiency

145% - Range

185% - Strength

50% - Duration

I assume that 175% Efficiency is R5 Streamline + R4 Fleeting Expertise (i.e. 180% Efficiency)?

If so, up that Fleeting to R5 and you'll see a reduction in Energy drain per second,
190% Efficiency and (at least) 40% Duration is one of the breakpoints for minimum drain.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Duration#Energy_Drain_for_Toggled_Abilities

3 hours ago, Hecchi said:

the resonating mods say that energy cost by 1.

You're kinda missing an important word there - it increases the drain cost by 1 every second,
adding to the initial 12 Energy / second drain.

Edited by NinjaZeku