Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talk about...

ChaoticEdge

You know the dev stream they show off the skin the proto type guns for the lato and bronco

Spoiler

c8230ed50f7d2d0339f13e2ea25b2ade.png e8a9892a4fcb115a369e65917438174c.png

Yea...dragging thous out which I am still scatching my head why not just throw them in right away because the ppl are getting that heavy itch on them, I mean big itch because they are hype PoE, now I just wonder the players just willing buy skin and cool down at the time being.  Lots work must be done, but this little side skin can move up so there won't be that much complain in games...I guess...

vwtol.jpg

6 minutes ago, alfaomega04 said:

Use a better tittle for you the thread.

but still talking about.  Common general discussion.

Spoiler

scaletowidth LOL, you think the title is not good enough talk about?

Anyway back the subject, commonly common to be, its other discussion in matter in hand because people are bursting in steam.  Its better not have them in much with tantrum issue...

Just pushing items into the game is a bad, BAD idea.

First of all, each item needs to be tested to make sure it's not obviously bugged. They need to make a new version of the game client (which also needs full testing) to push them out to us, so they can figure out where things went wrong if things go wrong. Then people will start asking why small bug fixes weren't attached to the release since they obviously had time to push stuff out.

No, just ... sit tight, wait for PoE, maybe play something else for a few days if you're this bummed out about having everything already.

12 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Just pushing items into the game is a bad, BAD idea.

First of all, each item needs to be tested to make sure it's not obviously bugged. They need to make a new version of the game client (which also needs full testing) to push them out to us, so they can figure out where things went wrong if things go wrong. Then people will start asking why small bug fixes weren't attached to the release since they obviously had time to push stuff out.

No, just ... sit tight, wait for PoE, maybe play something else for a few days if you're this bummed out about having everything already.

pfft better then nothing the whole week, the crowds were unhappy and nothing came out on last week.  Now they are thinking its going come out next week which I am not going be surpised that they are going delay it again.

I say its not going happen until it reach probably in oct 12...probably.

5 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Didn't you make a thread a few days ago telling people to calm down, and be patient for PoE? Now you're asking for skins to be released so it tides you over until then?

yes, but no I wasn't asking PoE this one, but I am asking another way clam them down just give them skin then they just be happy.  Not the same topic, sperate topic, get with the program.

7 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Not the same topic, sperate topic, get with the program.

Obviously it's a different thread, but you're discussing the same topic. And you talk about "them" and "they", other players and their impatience waiting for PoE, but in reality it's just you. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Obviously it's a different thread, but you're discussing the same topic. And you talk about "them" and "they", other players and their impatience waiting for PoE, but in reality it's just you. 

And as absolutely every single player knows, because it's a huge issue on which all of us in the community agree, a big problem with discussion on the forums is the tendency of posters to assume that they are speaking for everyone and that their personal opinion is everyone's position.

While fashion frame is importu, please consider that not everyone shares your excitement about that topic.
Or about those certain skins.

PS: This is not buzfeed. Yes you baited me to click on the topic, but you don't get ad revenue, so why so damn vague with the name?

Edited by phoenix1992

9 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

a big problem with discussion on the forums is the tendency of posters to assume that they are speaking for everyone and that their personal opinion is everyone's position.

Yup, prime example of it here. It's a misguided attempt at bolstering your opinion or request with more sway by claiming the community agrees with it.

9 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

a big problem with discussion on the forums is the tendency of posters to assume that they are speaking for everyone and that their personal opinion is everyone's position.

Yup, prime example of it here. It's a misguided attempt at bolstering your opinion or request with more sway by claiming the community agrees with it.

52 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Skin is the same as PoE?  No, not exact same topic, because one the dev have to choose either unlesh the event of having the skin, tenno reforcement or unleshing the new warframe because usually there will be a week  something new as in update which there isn't one at all from thous two weeks.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Those weapon Proto Skins come out when the devs choose to release them. I wonder if they plan to stick to specific ones from Dark Sector or could also be open to reasonable requests for Proto Skins.

Either way, I'm a do my thing.

rqDx2oo.gif