Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VirtualViolet

Big pricing mistake on Steam (Hydroid Prime Access: Tentacle Swarm Pack)

Um, I'm not sure where to put this, but you guys have the Tentacle Swarm Hydroid Prime Access bundle listed at 8.99 on Steam. Might want to fix that asap.

1 minute ago, PoisonHD said:

I wonder what happens to those that buy it...

At the moment, people are getting everything from the bundle.

If they will keep it, depends on DE/Valve. Its not the first time there is a huge price mistake on Steam, I managed to get Disnohored Complete and Civ V - Gods and Kings for $3 each several years ago.

Just now, MobyTheDuck said:

At the moment, people are getting everything from the bundle.

If they will keep it, depends on DE/Valve. Its not the first time there is a huge price mistake on Steam, I managed to get Disnohored Complete and Civ V - Gods and Kings for $3 each several years ago.

So, they never got charged the full amount?

2 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

No, they are being charged the $8 or your currency equivalent (R$ 20 for me when its supposed to be R$277).

31 minutes ago, Daank09 said:

I want to buy it, but im scared.

Buy it. It's not like getting plat from a 3rd party. The customer is not to blame for Valve/DE's mistake.

i might have been temporarily legit, but it is normally valued at 139.99 (usd) or something very close, this was a too god to be true. So if they did buy it tell them not to spend it yet, unless they want neg plat. DE might take it away, they might not, who knows this better than the de when they come and and poof something happened.

its the waiting game now, and no... its not wise, probably, to cuss and scream at steam or de if/when they take it away. TOS people, they can do it.

19 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Of course no, it's not their fault. They saw the price and bought it.

Also COD Infinite Warfare was at 5$ pre-order in some post-USSR countries (they generally get similar prices). NO ONE lost their purchase or money and got a 100$ pack for 5$.

Just now, Brohamite said:

has anyone actually received the package they bought for 10 dollars though? i bought it, and still dont have it.

Did you relogged?

3 minutes ago, Brohamite said:

has anyone actually received the package they bought for 10 dollars though? i bought it, and still dont have it.

My friend got it

1 hour ago, Brohamite said:

relog and you need the steam launcher i think