Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee "Horns" helmConcept

DonGucciRice

this is just personal opinion, but I would love an etherial veil on that helm like traditional banshees with rugged gostcloth and such

:smile:

Imo the "chin" should be less long than our normal banshee. but overall I would love to see this piece stand out among the other banshee helmets.

but I still hope ya push for the etherial veil!

would literally make this the only banshee helm I would use!!!:laugh:

I would make like a see through veil.

kind of like ivaras torn skirt thing.

but idk de are really picky. Imo if I were you I would work on a design that would look good with or without the veil just incase de gives you feedback.that is if you want to add it.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277

57 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

so any progress you can inform us on? 

I would love to cosplay as the dancer of the boreal valley

Lol. I worked on it somemore but Im kind of stuck in certain places. Its going pretty slow overall.

3 hours ago, Nicococo said:

Yeah you are right if you compare them below. I guess Im trying to play it safe with the design, just in case.

I think that might be the problem that works against you. Same case with your Excalibur helmet, what you made is basic helmet with different styling than the body, so it ended up looking out of place or miss matched with the body's styling. You'll have a better chance if you also made a matching body skin. But if you only want to make helmet, in my experience as long as the theme is relevant and you can nail the styling and details right, you can make a very different alt helmets.