Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Statues in Dojo Hall

PyrusDragonoid

I think it would be pretty awesome if we were able to decorate out dojo halls with ayatan statues. We can place them on our lisets, but why not in the dojo halls? I also think it would be pretty cool to be able to place noggles in the dojo as well. What does everybody think? How would you decorate your dojo?

13 minutes ago, PyrusDragonoid said:

I think it would be pretty awesome if we were able to decorate out dojo halls with ayatan statues. We can place them on our lisets, but why not in the dojo halls?

I dont know about anyone else, but I don't think I wanna see 6 million sculptures from everyone in the clan all over the dojo.

Now, if there was something like a few unique, large sculptures, that took around ~30 stars to make it move, I could go for that.

Just now, Moysa said:

I dont know about anyone else, but I don't think I wanna see 6 million sculptures from everyone in the clan all over the dojo.

Now, if there was something like a few unique, large sculptures, that took around ~30 stars to make it move, I could go for that.

I'm down for this.

How about a prime room for orokin exclusive gear? (not talkin about the orokin lab)

It could use many statues and stars to build and could give us "prime" weapons manufactured right after the fall of the orokins.

It could have a golden interior, a big teleport gate and building it could unlock orokin themed decoration.

Giant orokin sculptures from Lua or TWW. I would like to see it.

Also, in the latest Devstream when DEReb was standing at a stall in Cetus, did anyone else notice the large ayatan vaya sculpture, as well as the unseen/ different looking one on the table?

Also, what would the capacity be if we could use the small ones? 1 per sculpture? For the giant ones, 3?

Edited by INight00

They could make a whole bunch of cosmetic rewards for the dojo from the Kingpin mechanic in addition to monetary rewards.

Clan specific statues and ayatans. Random objects from any tileset, modified for color pallet swaps. They could throw a TON of variety at us. They just need to make dojo worth going to first.

15 hours ago, Moysa said:

Yes!

This!

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

you would be notified that placing said item would no longer be yours an be part of the clan.
leaving clan would leave your items an would also be way for clans that force players to pay plat to join them an just boot them out afew days later to abuse your idea.

Players would donate them to the clan, trusting that this would not be abused. I'm sure DE can put fourth a punishment for clans that abuse this idea to get free statues.

On 9/27/2017 at 1:15 PM, Firetempest said:

They could make a whole bunch of cosmetic rewards for the dojo from the Kingpin mechanic in addition to monetary rewards.

Clan specific statues and ayatans. Random objects from any tileset, modified for color pallet swaps. They could throw a TON of variety at us. They just need to make dojo worth going to first.

I agree with this.
As it is, the only reason to use the dojo is for weapon research. Trading is one thing, but Maroos Bazaar exists. For others it could be for the solar rails, unchangeable and outdated obstacle course and duels.

We need more programs in the dojo.

• 2 weeks later...

I still think every scannable object should become placable. That'd include ayatans. Maybe give the placables different ammounts of space they take up.

If you're having issues with clanmates placing garbage everywhere, you may want to reconsider your architect rights management.