Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime With Prime Weapon Bundle!

[DE]Megan

um.. well idk if its too late but I didn't get a dragon mod pack I got my frost prime and the syndana was its supposed to be shown when you get on your account because I would think thats how you would see what mods you get but no idea how I didn't get it but if not able to get it, doesn't effect my gameplay.  

1 minute ago, (PS4)ChampionJT said:

um.. well idk if its too late but I didn't get a dragon mod pack I got my frost prime and the syndana was its supposed to be shown when you get on your account because I would think thats how you would see what mods you get but no idea how I didn't get it but if not able to get it, doesn't effect my gameplay.  

Go to your mod station, the dragon mod pack was automatically added into your mods. Check your recent mods.

On 27. 9. 2017 at 8:06 PM, [DE]Megan said:

6f80678695b5bf492970ed7d3fae774d.jpg

Na začátku října mohou hráči okamžitě odemknout nejoblíbenější a nejobávanější zbraně v Warframe, útočnou pušku Soma Prime a ničivou těžkou válečnou sekeru, kterou používají starodávní popravci, Scindo Prime!

Tato nabídka bude k dispozici pro počítače, přehrávače Xbox One a PS4.

Poznámka : Bezplatný balíček "Prime with Prime", který zahrnuje Frost Prime, Vistapa Prime Syandana a Dragon Mod Pack, může být i nadále nárokován zdarma jako samostatná nabídka společnosti Twitch Prime. Navštivte naši bezplatnou Prime Prime s prvořadou stránkou, kde získáte informace o tom, jak si můžete vyžádat zdarma Prime Prime s Twitch Prime!

Edited by jarda36
B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N

Am I the only one that see that as an incentive for new players to stay?

For people complaining about the game being "too easy" with these prime stuff given away, yes on the star chart anyway everything is easy once you spent some time on the game. You can basically one shot every ennemy with non prime version of warframe and weapons, Atterax and Hek well modded as well as a Rhino will carry you anywhere, and they are totally free and easy to get / make.

Giving away a great weapon set and a great warframe to new players is just a way to show what kind of gear you can obtain if you plan to stick with the game and that's not like you don't have 34 more warframe and hundreds of more weapons to look for.

The only thing I could understand is how it is messing up wih the economy somehow but that will balance itself up in time.

Sure if you spent your hard earn plat trading for a Soma Prime and now you see it is free you might be upset but imagine how awesome that is for anyone starting this game to have stuff they can work for to make it awesome. Believe it or not you will still need to farm the good mods the credit and endo to max it all out to make them viable anyway. That is not something you will be able to achieve in a couple of hours.

And let's face it, as great as Scindo and Soma are they are nowhere close to better options when it comes to raiding and sorties.

Edited by LordOfTheDread

It got fixed literally the last day of October for me and I got everything except my dragon mod pack.  I checked my mods and sorted by all and most recent and nothing changed.  Not to worried about it though since I got everything else I wanted.  Way to go de!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...