The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Free Prime With Prime Weapon Bundle!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

what ever happened to earning gear? this just helps new players blow throught the beginning of the game without experiencing what makes warframe different from other fps/mmo games

Earning gear? You could always buy the Soma prime. You never had to earn it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Key said:

This is already out?

41 minutes ago, DarkKitarist said:

Pretty sure it's not out already... I still only see the Frost Prime with Prime thing...

Didnt know that...
I may be blind or stupid...

maybe both

I'll probably just sell soma prime and scindo prime when I claim this just so that I can get the slots. I don't want to be able to get free prime weapons that have been vaulted since it is kinda unfair on people who had to grind for those or buy a vault offer whenever they came out. Actually having to grind for gear is a lot more fun than getting two good weapons for free.

• Like 1

Just now, yoolee said:

I'll probably just sell soma prime and scindo prime when I claim this just so that I can get the slots. I don't want to be able to get free prime weapons that have been vaulted since it is kinda unfair on people who had to grind for those or buy a vault offer whenever they came out. Actually having to grind for gear is a lot more fun than getting two good weapons for free.

soma prime is bad past sorties. scindo prime is galatine prime but straight downgrade. these are just made to help players stroll through the starmap.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)LegendRaptor080 said:

ech. de, why would you give noobs such gear at the start? if you give them prime stuff, at least have it be like latron, bo, or hikou prime...frost prime though...that was okay.

They still need to get the right mods ranked up. The mods that bring the best out of Soma are from the Acolyte events or take a load of endo and credits to bring it up to par. By the point they get a good Heavy Blade stance, they'l probably have a Galatine Prime already.

Edited by (PS4)MaverickAlex619

2 hours ago, hamburgercrisis said:

soma prime is bad past sorties. scindo prime is galatine prime but straight downgrade. these are just made to help players stroll through the starmap.

Hmm I might keep them then, but it does still feel unfair on people who did have to grind for them, even if they aren't too great in everything.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Biscuit_Assassin said:

I "claimed" mine earlier today and it's still not showing up in-game. Has anyone actually received theirs yet?

Wait, is it released yet? I still cant tell, it isnt showing up for me, but i dont even see it on site. help?

Actually, i think the SomaP was a perfect choice for beginners:
- It isnt that bad if u miss some shots like it would be with a bow
- It scales well with the mods u get early, because u can use crit and status mods
- The Spin-up-time may help to save some ammo^^

I think Frost, on the other hand, wasnt the best choice because his bubble interferes with his teammates.
But, no Problem.. tell the new guy that it blocks shots and that he can kill the bubble with his first skill..
You could even make a textmacro if you are lazy ;p

On 9/27/2017 at 2:15 PM, Aurea_Hiigara said:

What happened to playing the game to get things in the game?

Can't get the 2 weapons ingame anymore unless you want to spend plat that is. So technically you cant farm for them.