The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana Open/Close Switchboards

Almagnus1

So a while back, I had finally gotten Titania, and around to leveling her, and I liked her so much that she not only earned herself one of my loadout slots, but I had also purchased the Sari Syanadana for her - which didn't work as I was hoping for.

So in all things of an artistic nature, it's really hard to please everyone with a specific settings, so what I would like to see is a switchboard of sorts that would allow me to toggle between a closed and open (or inactive and active) states for the syandana - allowing me to define how the syandana behaves.

This means that if I have a channeled ability (like Razorwing or Exalted Blade or World on Fire etc), I can flip the toggle for "Channeled Ability" and force the Syandana to always be active.  LIkewise, there should be toggles for ALL of the other triggers that syandanas currently have, with the syandanas (like the syndicate ones) coming with a default config state that matches what they currently do.

This way, we ALL get exactly what we want, and our Syandanas work as we expect them too.

Edit:

Here's an example list of toggles:

• Rolling
  • Bullet Jump
  • Sprinting
  • Walking
  • In Relay
  • Aiming
  • Channeled Ability
  • On Stealth Takedown
  • On Ability Use
  • On Credit Pickup
  • On Scan
  • On Enemy Kill
  • On Damage
  • On Challenge Completion
Edited by Almagnus1

11 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

If at least it would stay open in general and only close when you aim, that would be great. Hate it when I have to bullet jump everytime I want to see my butterflies (Oberon and Titania) with their wings open...

I'm thinking of a more comprehensive solution, and I've updated the OP with a suggested list of toggles

44 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

should be like novas back wing when your sprinting.

There could be an argument made that the back wing should be a Nova Specific syandana instead, as I know some players would rather use a syandana instead of the back wing, and being able to remove the backwing would help tremendous towards making the syandanas look good on Nova.,