Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

Been watching iFlynn since plains dropped, when nobody including myself got neither of the rewards from 1 hour+ or the overnight achievement, Warframe (verified, moderator) chimed in and said:

Warframe: If it doesn't work, we'll absolutely figure something out guys! Don't fret! <3

So yea they know about it, just gotta be patient a little bit longer.

The syandana should be in your inventory without any notification.

Edited by ZinGrin
more info

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)alchemPyro said:

I'm watching Brozime. He not only killed an Eidolon, but also survived the night. He didn't get either achievement officially. Hope that doesn't translate to the viewers not receiving anything.

Watching him too. I think that might be why we're not getting anything. If it is though, I'm not too keen on having to watch them reget the achievements to get my stuff.

Same as all of you. Watched iFlynn, saw the last 5 levels of him leveling gara, then PoE, and him lasting through the night and getting achievement but still nothing but Syandana. No totem, sigil or any drops and I'm pretty sure he got at least 2 or 3 achievements. Looks like the event lasts 2 weeks but I really don't want to do it again. Rather be playing.

10 minutes ago, Mingtzu said:

Same as all of you. Watched iFlynn, saw the last 5 levels of him leveling gara, then PoE, and him lasting through the night and getting achievement but still nothing but Syandana. No totem, sigil or any drops and I'm pretty sure he got at least 2 or 3 achievements. Looks like the event lasts 2 weeks but I really don't want to do it again. Rather be playing.

How did he get gara? I thought the quest hasn't dropped yet

Yup this clearly isn't working, watched 3 streams playing for the stay on the plains all night, watched them achieve achievements as well as play for over an hour. Nothing. This honestly wasn't a good idea imho. Seems people are going to be unable to get the stuff now that streamers have achieved things / finished the night time thing

I watched a WarFrame partner from the list for over two hours and they got the "Dawn's Early Light" achievement,and I haven't got anything.Is this twitch drop stuff even working?How are you making sure that people who got nothing dispite meeting the criteria actually get what they earned?

15 minutes ago, (PS4)PyroMunk said:

I watched a WarFrame partner from the list for over two hours and they got the "Dawn's Early Light" achievement,and I haven't got anything.Is this twitch drop stuff even working?How are you making sure that people who got nothing dispite meeting the criteria actually get what they earned?

meeee ttoooooooooo,

watched the "Dawn's Early Light" achievement, 

but did not get nothing!!!!!

and within the stream, 

at least 900 viewers were same to me,

900 guys did not get the sigil, 

but almost 50% hosts have already done the achievement.

maybe ths sigil is a joke for us unlucky guys。。。。。

1 minute ago, Aeromancer said:

I've wasted well over 6-8 hours watching a warframe partner's stream, they finally decided to go for the Dawn's Early Light achievement but the sigil is nowhere to be found in my inventory or inbox.  I'm hoping this will be corrected soon.

bro, here are more than 3k viewers are same with u.

I think this twitch stream idear is just screwing our time.

34 minutes ago, Aeromancer said:

I've wasted well over 6-8 hours watching a warframe partner's stream, they finally decided to go for the Dawn's Early Light achievement but the sigil is nowhere to be found in my inventory or inbox.  I'm hoping this will be corrected soon.

This is exactly what is wrong with this twitch drop thing.People are spending hours watching and looking forward to actually getting a reward and end up empty handed and mad for not getting something promised to them by you

Ok I literally just watched DanieltheDemon get the "By the Dawn's Early Light" achievement on a live twitch stream and got nothing for it.This is the second streamer I've watched get the achievement.Please fix this problem it is really time consuming to watch a streamer survive the night but to have to take multiple chances hoping to get lucky is unfair

3 minutes ago, Ragemonkey83 said:

So those of us in non American/Canadian timezones will likely get screwed again. Will we get some lube in place of our sigil....

I just got home from work 30mins ago, thought I'd load up twitch.

Found out PoE had launched hours ago, and all the streamers I follow had done most achievements.

Oh well. 

Maybe next time I guess?