Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

On 10/14/2017 at 6:49 PM, (PS4)death_dragon298 said:

i dont think we get the loot till p.o.e drops on console I play on ps4 and havent gotten any of the rewards like the nitan for watching streams 

I'm PC and I got nothing same with my Prime stuff.

On 10/15/2017 at 11:25 AM, Electro_the_Devolian said:

I've only earned 2 things worth mentioning. A Smoke Color Palette and a Hunhow sentinal mask.

I have over 200 Starbursts, a few dozen grand finales, I've probably sold well over 70 Latron BPs for credits, I haven't even checked how many useless glyph things, at least 6 Hunhow masks, a few Forma BPs, several Ayatan treasures both cyan and amber, a handful of neurodes, nitain extract, etc...

But the ONE THING I want... the Smoke palette... eludes me yet. It's all I want. I really couldn't care less about any of the other stuff. Hell, I've had the notification that I've received the Teralyst sigil like 6 times now. If I could give them away, I would. 

Meanwhile, it seems like the Smoke palette is actually a pretty common drop. I've seen a bunch of people say they got it. 

RNG stuff is so frustrating. 

7 hours ago, HomicidalGrouse said:

I have over 200 Starbursts, a few dozen grand finales, I've probably sold well over 70 Latron BPs for credits, I haven't even checked how many useless glyph things, at least 6 Hunhow masks, a few Forma BPs, several Ayatan treasures both cyan and amber, a handful of neurodes, nitain extract, etc...

But the ONE THING I want... the Smoke palette... eludes me yet. It's all I want. I really couldn't care less about any of the other stuff. Hell, I've had the notification that I've received the Teralyst sigil like 6 times now. If I could give them away, I would. 

Meanwhile, it seems like the Smoke palette is actually a pretty common drop. I've seen a bunch of people say they got it. 

RNG stuff is so frustrating. 

i have less then half the stuff you do and I am already like done with the twitch stuff. lol

Skill_up_GG still doesn't have it - not sure about the rest...

Got some twitch drops - starburst (lame), glyph (meh) and orokin cell (only usefull thing from the lot so far)... 

Got nothing from watching iFlynn or Brozime last week though...

2 hours ago, Nonya said:

i have less then half the stuff you do and I am already like done with the twitch stuff. lol

Well, I'm assuming DE doesn't care if you leave a bunch of streams minimized in your browser while you sleep, considering this entire promotion is meant to be a form of advertising for their product. Tons of people going into streams and saying things like "isn't this game really old? why is everyone playing it all of the sudden?", along with an obvious influx of new players. 

The promotion is working as intended, and people opening a whole bunch of streams and idling them for drops throughout the day is only keeping streamer numbers up. 

But I just want my palette, man. I'll either keep this up until the promotion ends or until I get my Smoke. Whichever comes first. My PC has nothing better to do when I'm away. 

Hey DE, i did my part and increased viewership on twitch for you, im not going to do it a second time. I lived up to my side of the bargain. Now it's time for you guys to live up to yours and give me my sigil. I opened a support ticket and they basically said: "oh so sorry, you'll have to watch it again", I am not going to spend HOURS sifting through twitch streamers trying to find someone who hasnt done the achievment, my time is far more valuable then that, and shame on you for expecting me to go through this experience a second time.

6 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

now that is just great. this event is really a "look at all the stuff no one knows why you aren't getting".

I don't think it has anything to do with the beta. I've been using the twitch beta for the entire promotion and I've been getting drops pretty consistently. 

Speaking of... finally got my Smoke Palette! Woo!

Also a Frost Harka skin... didn't even know full skins could drop. o.O

10 hours ago, HomicidalGrouse said:

Well, I'm assuming DE doesn't care if you leave a bunch of streams minimized in your browser while you sleep, considering this entire promotion is meant to be a form of advertising for their product. Tons of people going into streams and saying things like "isn't this game really old? why is everyone playing it all of the sudden?", along with an obvious influx of new players. 

The promotion is working as intended, and people opening a whole bunch of streams and idling them for drops throughout the day is only keeping streamer numbers up. 

But I just want my palette, man. I'll either keep this up until the promotion ends or until I get my Smoke. Whichever comes first. My PC has nothing better to do when I'm away. 

It's true this isn't about the drops its about the community growing and its pretty exciting but I am not going to be spending my families bandwidth on running tons of streams at 160p I am watching 1 stream when I remember to open the tab and I don't expect to get anything for it. :P

I'm fine with the campaign itself, what I don't like is how non-functional it has been (particularly the sigil). I just hope that if it was a problem on Twitch's end it doesn't bring too much negativity onto DE.

edit: It should be noted that I have good enough internet that I can leave streams running in the background while I play Warframe. I realize that there are people who can't do that, and that means that for them there is a problem with the Twitch campaign (namely, should I play Warframe or sit here watching someone else play all the cool new content first?).

Edited by Yargami

12 hours ago, Ins. said:

Is anybody aware of any partner streamers that haven't gotten the Dawns early light achievement yet? I've 2 get it but I haven't gotten the sigil yet.

Both frozenballz and DimitriV2 are doing a multi-stream for the sigil achievement on friday the 20th.

6 hours ago, ZephyrExia said:

Both frozenballz and DimitriV2 are doing a multi-stream for the sigil achievement on friday the 20th.

Hey I really appreciate you posted this. I'll be watching their streams on friday.

10 hours ago, Jukantos said:

So how screwed am i if i watched a bunch of partners do that achievement in theory while it was broken and i still havent received it? Did i miss out completely now?

You should be fine, I've received the sigil about 3 times now watching random partner streams. They reset all the streamer achievements because of the bug, allowing them to get it a second time.

Will Warframe Partners on console drop the sigil when Plains is released on consoles?

I only ask because I watched several PC partners get the achievement already but no sigil.  I understand it was bugged, but I'm checking for partners getting the achievement now, and I don't see any on Twitch actively listed as still having that achievement available.  

Edited by (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13