Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

DE I love you all, Like for real, I love this game and most of the community
With that said~
2 things ...
The Rewards I got from the twitch drops was 14 fireworks, 1 big fireworks, 1 forma BP, 4 Latron bps, and the Wisp totem.... I though they were supposed to be random stuff like full built weapons, skins, color packs .... not this ... junk >,<
Still no sigil.

Is there no record of what accounts watched who for how long? I'm sure there is... can't you use that to just give everyone the reward that earned it ?

I was watched Brozimes stream for 6 whole hours yesterday with no drops at all. I watched IFlynn for 2 or 3 hours today and guess what still no drops totem, sigil, or otherwise.

Edit: Currently watching Tactical_Potato_ he just got an achievement and I got a starburst and the Wisp Totem.

I'm still really salty that I didn't get any of the many drops including the sigil from yesterdays stream from Brozime or IFlynn.

Edit 2: TacticalPotato just got a fishing achievement and nothing dropped.

Edited by (XB1)TheMexicnBanana

4 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

DE I love you all, Like for real, I love this game and most of the community
With that said~
2 things ...
The Rewards I got from the twitch drops was 14 fireworks, 1 big fireworks, 1 forma BP, 4 Latron bps, and the Wisp totem.... I though they were supposed to be random stuff like full built weapons, skins, color packs .... not this ... junk >,<
Still no sigil.

Is there no record of what accounts watched who for how long? I'm sure there is... can't you use that to just give everyone the reward that earned it ?

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I got 2 Stardust, 1 Grand Finale, 1 Smoke Colors, 1 Hunhow's Mask (sentinel) and 1 Display Glyph. The last 3 items I already have so useless, would gladly trade you them for forma BP and Latron BP lol.

Edited by Steelmark
Typo

Just finished watching Tactical potato's stream for over an hour. He got the survive the night achievement, and i still got nothing from it. No totem, no random drop, no sigil. You can even look at my twitch prime account and see all the requirements have been full filled. 

6 hours ago, Zerthifox said:

my warframe/user says "Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later.. Click here to unlink"

I have received the Syandana for linking the twitch account, as well as previous Free prime with prime promotions (Frost Prime and Syandana, still waiting on Soma/Scindo), but have now watched over 20 hours of twitch streams, including the dev stream that just finished a few minutes ago and have not received any items at all. 

Please advise. This is entirely demoralizing that I might miss out on limited time items.

i have the exact same error no prime for prime or drops other than the syandana and the same twitch sync error.

7 hours ago, DarkKitarist said:

THis is ridiculous... 5 streams... 5 "By Dawn's Early Light" achievements... And no sigil. @DE Please reset the achievements yet again :D or make it so that it's a persistent achievement for 2 weeks... C'mon... 

I share this sentiment. I've been watching streams for a long time and to no avail. Yesterday was a huge eyesore just watching Brozime completing the achievement for the sigil, one which I do not have even yet. I hope I'm not missing something.

@DE

hey i‘ve Been Watching some twitch streams all of them more than 1h+ and saw some achievments but I recieved Nothing 

same after yesterdays Dev Stream I was watching it from beginning and saw Rebbeca recieving the Fishing Achivement but Till now I haven‘t recieved and items :-/ what is that ?? 

Some of my Clan Amtes got. their stuff ://

1 hour ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

They were bugged on Thursday. DE released a patch that fixed tracking for Drops and Wisp Totem. Sigil drop is bugged, but they're working on it.

Disappointing then.. I'll try again I guess, but to be honest I imagine most people have gotten a lot of the new achievements by now.