Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Sniper Review!

[DE]Rebecca

Rubico.

Ful-on Crit Build.

4 Forma.

hunter munitions.

thank me later. it spams bleed procs that deal 40.000 damage on headshot per tick. stackable.

I can one-shot lvl 125 corrupted heavies and bombards in simulacrum, provided it is a headshot and it procs. with the firerate Rubico has not being bad at all, it happens often.

Maybe it would fix allot of the sniper problems if zoom mods also boosted that head shot crit chance multiplier . I just think it gives the option of having those really long range 1 shot snipers if you want  but doesn't enforce it. Another option is giving snipers a stance/ exilus style mod slot for zoom which I think all weapons should have any way to make use of some of those lack lustre mods and side grades. Maybe there should be one for serration too because I've never seen a build without it.

On 04/02/2018 at 12:50 AM, NovusKnight said:

Rubico.

Ful-on Crit Build.

4 Forma.

hunter munitions.

thank me later. it spams bleed procs that deal 40.000 damage on headshot per tick. stackable.

I can one-shot lvl 125 corrupted heavies and bombards in simulacrum, provided it is a headshot and it procs. with the firerate Rubico has not being bad at all, it happens often.

Hunters munitions is a very powerful mod, yes but it's also good on pretty much every other sniper. I pair it with higher status chance snipers to get slash procs and corrosive/viral procs as well

Maybe it's because I'm still not yet at that point where I have argon scope and bladed rounds, which by far make rubico's crit stats shine more.

it's kinda weird but I haven't really hit into any problems damage wise with higher levels without these crit mods, it's just the zoom levels that annoy me, and the RNG making my dmg range between 200 - 200,000+ (crit, vigilante, munitions, corrosive, multishot)

Archived