Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annottating Dojo Map

timnz41

3 minutes ago, timnz41 said:

Would like to label map so visitors, or my drunk clan mates can find thrir eay sround.

Add a line in the room options. Done.

Ninjas rule the night.

No need for that

You can install a transporter in every room, and it will take you where ever you want in a blink

Simple, practical and so easy

I'm still waiting for a 3d holographic map of the dojo focused room to make as the spawn point, with little warframe head icons and names showing where players in the dojo are at the moment 

you can name each transporter as you place them

@(Xbox One)Oussii but what if I have floors that aren't accessible by normal means and don't want to put transporters down there?? naming them would be a good way to taunt/notify players that there is something more than meets the eye.

I literally have blockaded floors that you can only access through special unorthodox routes. naming the areas on the map would be fun :D

2 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

I'm still waiting for a 3d holographic map of the dojo focused room to make as the spawn point, with little warframe head icons and names showing where players in the dojo are at the moment 

you can name each transporter as you place them

@(Xbox One)Oussii but what if I have floors that aren't accessible by normal means and don't want to put transporters down there?? naming them would be a good way to taunt/notify players that there is something more than meets the eye.

I literally have blockaded floors that you can only access through special unorthodox routes. naming the areas on the map would be fun :D

All floors are accessible by transporters. (i have 3 floors and u can access everyone of them with a blink)

Now if you don't want players to access a certain area don't add to it a transporter.

As for if you don't want to put transporters, it is your choice, but i do recommend it as it save time specially from going from a floor to another

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

All floors are accessible by transporters. (i have 3 floors and u can access everyone of them with a blink)

Now if you don't want players to access a certain area don't add to it a transporter.

As for if you don't want to put transporters, it is your choice, but i do recommend it as it save time specially from going from a floor to another

I think you misunderstood.

ive been playing 4 years and have it exactly as stated. there are 2 floors you cannot access unless you know the secret. I'm just going along with op here, it would be nice to name areas, then I could call the blocked off parts 'secret area' or w/e. 

all the major stuff has transporters. 

one reason I used blockades to barricade off the labs for example, is I hope we one day get some form of dojo invasion in which npcs need to access the labs to do 'damage' say by 'corrupting' research files. I have them blocked so that they cant just run right to it. that and its fun to make new members confused.