Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #183!

[DE]Megan

Thanks as always!

It was a blast tonight.

A side note, as a Zephyr player, it made me wince seeing Reb desperately trying to Tailwind consecutively with Zephyr's gravity passive bug going on.

I'd love for you guys to take a look into it sooner or later.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
  • Like 1

Let us all celebrate with festivities in Cetus!

Can you imagine Warframe Anniversaries after Plains of Eidolon, with the town of Cetus decorated for fiesta and freebies we can obtain from the Ostrons there?

Landscapes really open up tons of new possibilities for Warframe's future, I just can't wait anymore!

Edited by PsiWarp

love the look of the focus changes. operator buffs, refunded points and lenses. One little thing when rebecca was in the naramon tree there was a skill called void hunter see enemies through walls within 5 meters while in void mode and increases energy drain by two. That seems pretty short range with four upgrade nodes it would max at 20 meters and increasing the drain seems counter to upgrading your character. If it were longer ranged and upgrading it reduces the drain then it could be fine everything else looked good also keep energy overflow as a passive.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for tuning in!

Platinum Winners

Reveal hidden contents

jarvis2901
drunken_dragon
fallenhoobit

Fan Art Recap

Reveal hidden contents

Human Mesa

Spring Equinox

Kavat and Pixel Titania

Trinity Prime

Loki

Excalibur

Nyx

Cetus Festival

Ivara and Operator

See you next week!

44 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

No fan concept this week?

PoE questions:

I noticed that while just roming enemy level was very low, will it scale with MR or with time?

What happens with Companions in archwing mode?

Archwing falls after one hit and so do some ships, was this just for the build or will this change when launched?

Ty DE poe looks awesome!

The farther you go from Cetus, the higher the enemy level will get.

Thank you for :
1) Keeping Banshee away from the audio equipment.
2) Giving more information about how PoE operates yesterday, than in the last DE stream.
3) And finally for giving me hype, even though I really don't want to be hyped for PoE.

On a totally unrelated note - Do we have info if resource boosters work on PoE and to what extend?