Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Loka Deathsquads??

Vicsvinny

This may just be me getting a little too worked up over a small thing but I HATE New Loka for ONE reason. Their freaking death squads.

Let me explain: I'm allied with Arbiters, Suda and Steel Meridian so naturally I'm enemies with Loka. I understand that

However, I'm also enemies with Red Veil and Perrin Sequence.

So why are NEW LOKA DEATH SQUADS spawning in every 1/3 mission I do? (And I'm not joking. That is a fact)

Why not Perrin or Red Veil? I LITERALLY haven't seen those guys in a month!

Yea it's just Ancients but it's HIGH level ancients who are literal bullet sponges and VENOMOUS eximus

And more than half the time, I'm leveling up frames and weapons so there's no possible way I can effectively kill them. Not to mention that all of these ancients are 'allied' with the enemy faction, basically making them invincible. WHICH SUCKS DURING A SURVIVAL!! 

anyway before people start saying 'That's just the game!' I realize that. I don't have a problem with death squads, I think New Loka is right(ish) to have overpowered ancients, but seriously. What is wrong with the RNG spawning system? I am getting sick and tired of killing ancients in every 1/3 mission I do. And half the time their poison is a serious aid in killing my still developing or low-health frame.

Fix that please. It's stupid. I want to enjoy my leveling of new frames and weapons (or Forma'd stuff) without getting my &#! kicked by Ancients because New Loka are whiny little 'Purists' 

6 minutes ago, Vicsvinny said:

So why are NEW LOKA DEATH SQUADS spawning in every 1/3 mission I do? (And I'm not joking. That is a fact)

LITERALLY RNG.

Chance events are picked at random. You've had what's colloquially known as a lucky (or unlucky) streak.

Cheers. 

As others have stated, the frequency of the hit squads being Loka is purely RNG. Sorry.

But since no one mentioned it yet, let I remind you "losing" to the hit squad literally does nothing. You get knocked down or die, and yes it's annoying sometimes, but you just respawn and keep going.

Just responding to comments. I realize it's RNG. And although I may not have been that forthcoming with it, I'm fine with the RNG spawning system of Deathsquads It's just frustrating when I recently forma'd a frame, so I decide to jump into a survival to level it up. My screen flashes and the fabled words "YOU WILL BE CLEANSED!" are spoken. And Ancients spawn on me, my low-health frame gets annihilated by venom. And New Loka runs off laughing maniacally. It just happens too much for my comfort. I want to see some MOAs and Chargers, know what I'm saying? I'm just gonna say New Loka has a personal vengeance against me for some reason...

And the fact RNG hates me ;)

hmm sound like to me, your using the wrong weapon at the time.

Fact:

1. you do not go off fighting with alll low level weapons, have 1 max out powerful weapon just incase and max out warframe unless you want 2 max out weapons and want lvl up your warframe then yes you can do that
  2. don't get mad a commmon enemy
  3. Do not trust the free cookie on the battlefield

New Loka's assassin squad is out of whack with the rest of the syndicate's is part of the OP's problem (besides perceived frequency.)  Unless you're packing small nukes, they can sponge ammo like no one's business and leech life AND energy.  If you're not modded/equipped well enough, it's a game stopping stumbling block.  They're not even really a challenge because their slow and it's their DoTs that get you.  Probably would have been better (read: more in line with the other syndicates) if they had sent feral eximus Kubrows instead, but those would be thematically similar to Red Veils runners.

P.S.  This thread showcases the apathy of this community.

Edited by Littleman88

The spawn rates of the invasions have gotten a little out of hand. The funny thing that I've found about New Loka and their death squad is that you can basically pick a deserted part of the map, wait for them to spawn, and then bullet jump away and just leave them in the dust. I've got similar spawn rate problem since DE went into overdrive mode on plains, but I've just started disregarding them and not bothering to kill them.

4 hours ago, Cortanis said:

The spawn rates of the invasions have gotten a little out of hand. The funny thing that I've found about New Loka and their death squad is that you can basically pick a deserted part of the map, wait for them to spawn, and then bullet jump away and just leave them in the dust. I've got similar spawn rate problem since DE went into overdrive mode on plains, but I've just started disregarding them and not bothering to kill them.

It's kind of funny with Invasion missions.

With Invasions, New Loka hasn't been spawning for me. Basically at all (RNG I know) but rather the Stalker spawns more than anything, with a little Grustrag 3 and Zanuka thrown in to sweeten the deal a bit. For some reason, Stalker doesn't like it when I help the Corpus....

On 9/29/2017 at 12:02 PM, (Xbox One)General D1rtbag said:

They do scale just not scale with levels. They get harder each time you defeat them. Although the scaling resets whenever they defeat you.

Never have I been defeated by any of them. The challenge needs adjusting significantly.

They are incredibly annoying compared to all the other death squads, it's like DE desperately wants you to hate the space Nazis New Loka. Though death is generally a slap on the wrist in this game it's still annoying having to deal with them.

I personally recommend bringing at least one maxed 'meta' wep on you at all times while leveling other stuff. It's good not just for getting rid of death squads but also in case Stalker/G3/Zanuka spawns. If all else fails, run away, they can tank forever and kill you with AoEs but they're incredibly slow.

I'm so much of a heretic in their eyes, I help the colonies fight against the oppressing powers, help a Cephalon  gather data on the universe. (Plus Octavia's Anthem made me respect Suda and Ordis a lot more) and I'm striving to understand the true potential the Tenno hold with the Arbiters. I'm such an evil heretic who can only be purified in the cleansing light of the almighty  Sancti Tigris of justice in their eyes....

Man, I don't know about you, but killing Grineer and helping the last fragments of humanity makes you public enemy number one to the Lokanians...

Perrin literally don't care, my name just pops up every now and then in the document pile and they're like "OH SNAP! I forgot about this pilfering little scumbag! Send a deathsquad out. He's bad for business. Now WHERE IS THAT LAST SHIPMENT?? I WAS EXPECTING IT 5 MINUTES AGO DANG IT!!"

Red Veil.. Well.. New Loka does enough of effort attempting to purify me. They get the memo and just stay away.

On 29.09.2017 at 8:17 PM, Vicsvinny said:

This may just be me getting a little too worked up over a small thing but I HATE New Loka for ONE reason. Their freaking death squads.

Let me explain: I'm allied with Arbiters, Suda and Steel Meridian so naturally I'm enemies with Loka. I understand that

However, I'm also enemies with Red Veil and Perrin Sequence.

Yea it's just Ancients but it's HIGH level ancients who are literal bullet sponges and VENOMOUS eximus

And more than half the time, I'm leveling up frames and weapons so there's no possible way I can effectively kill them. Not to mention that all of these ancients are 'allied' with the enemy faction, basically making them invincible. WHICH SUCKS DURING A SURVIVAL!! 

anyway before people start saying 'That's just the game!' I realize that. I don't have a problem with death squads, I think New Loka is right(ish) to have overpowered ancients, but seriously. What is wrong with the RNG spawning system? I am getting sick and tired of killing ancients in every 1/3 mission I do. And half the time their poison is a serious aid in killing my still developing or low-health frame.

Fix that please. It's stupid. I want to enjoy my leveling of new frames and weapons (or Forma'd stuff) without getting my &#! kicked by Ancients because New Loka are whiny little 'Purists' 

if you can't beat them, join them~ =3
Embrace the dark side =3

Loka really just needs a new enemy type for their hit squads. Ancients are grossly overpowered compared to the trash mobs that other Syndicates use. Loka is the only one that has a heavy unit for its hit squad, and the things can heal each other for Clem's sake. That's a tad much compared to Perrin's papercraft Moas or Steel's angry marble squad.

It would be nice if it was something other than a group of healers. Every other faction has easy to deal with groups but New Loka has these. Wish the game gave us an option to just shoot them dead in the relays. I'd like if they had something more manageable to fight.

Today Cepahlon Suda sent her first hit squad- eximimus drones!

At at first I thought they were pushovers but they weren't easily disposed (unlike the Grineer rollers) And this was with my natural Corpus and drone killer Mag. 

So you see we all struggle with faction insults and attacks