Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Facts & Fundamentals of Focus 2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Dev Workshop: Facts & Fundamentals of Focus 2.0

Honorable Tenno,

Focus means Spoilers - read no further if you haven't completed The Second Dream!

It's been almost two years since we released the first version of Focus. Focus comes as a system unlocked upon completion of 'The Second Dream'. After answering a series of questions from The Lotus, you (the Operator) chose a Focus school and began your journey through a series of Passives that you needed to unlock all the while earning the Focus points to do so. Then came The War Within, where your Operator became playable with a few abilities meant mainly to help you earn Kuva and participate in Quests.

The core purpose of this rework is to shift the goals of the Focus system, from supplementing Warframes towards making your Operator more combat-ready. This means that there will be more of a balance between Passives and Actives under Focus 2.0.

Let's start with some very important facts about all your accrued Focus Points and installed Lenses:

1. All installed Lenses have been removed and returned to your inventory. You should give yourself time to study the new system before you reinstall them.
  2. All spent Focus Points have been returned so you can respec your skill trees.
  3. There are Focus Lenses (1.25% Affinity Conversion), Greater Focus Lenses (1.75% Affinity Conversion), and now (name not final) Eidolon/Ostron Lenses (2.25% Affinity Conversion) Blueprints for this last category—requiring multiple Greater Lenses to craft—will be awarded through the Plains of Eidolon Bounty System.

Now we shall talk Passives, Residuals, and Actives.

Actives in their current form on the public build are at the behest of a 100 HP pool for the Operator. The Active and Passive Focus paths in Focus 2.0 aim to increase your Operator’s survivability and to give you the option to approach combat with added Operator support and armaments. Only a few encounters will necessitate this and as the game and feedback grows we will develop accordingly.  

As far as the Focus Schools themselves, we have clearcut the trees of the old system and are rebuilding entirely new ability paths. We are also including cross-Focus nodes you can unlock within different trees!

Many benefits of the new Focus trees are linked to the activation of the Operator or Operator Abilities (Void Dash, Void Blast, Void Mode).

If you remember anything from this point on, remember this: everything is subject to change!

A case study for each school will follow, and each will offer a partial example of what's to come. This will not be a node-by-node breakdown as it may change too much between now and release. What this shows you is a single possibility - what you end up doing will depend on what you discover as you read the node changes on release.

Naramon:

We will go over an example of a new Naramon combat scenario:

Your Banshee is under heavy Corpus fire - a barrage of Supra projectiles are coming toward you. As a Naramon Tenno, you engage Transference and enter Operator Mode and Void Blast an enemy with a Disarming Blast. Your beam has a high chance to disarm all enemies unlucky enough to be caught in its path! You return to your Warframe and make quick work of the now weaponless enemies.

Next, take a look at what we're calling the 'Residual' nodes of Focus 2.0:

• Residual Starting Node: Affinity Spike. A Residual effect that grants you more affinity on Melee Kills. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.
  • Residual: Melee Damage: A Residual effect that grants you up to 50% more damage on Melee Kills. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.

Zenurik:

Firstly - 'What about Energy Overflow'? On the public build Energy Overflow worked passively for a single player, and we are experimenting with an active, more powerful party-wide buff. Focus 2.0 currently has a placeable party-wide energy buff in Zenurik that stacks with other Zenurik users - think of it like an area-of-effect energy restore consumable that Void Dashing can create. We will follow up in the Update notes about other areas of Energy gain.

We will go over an example of a new Zenurik combat scenario:

Your Mesa is going to work, protecting your defense point from hordes of Grineer. Suddenly, your Frame runs out of energy! With no Energy Restores equipped you quickly switch to your Operator and Void Dash onto your objective.This creates a bubble where you land in which you and your teammates can charge up quickly to 'Make some Peace'.

• Residual Starting Node: Energy Pulse. A Residual effect that grants you a radial energy pickup effect for teammates. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.
  • Residual: Channeling Efficiency: A Residual effect that grants you up to 50% more Channeling Efficiency on Melee. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.

Unairu:

We will go over an example of a new Unairu combat scenario:

Your Atlas is rocking out on a mobile defense mission, when suddenly you a nasty Nox comes your way! Switching to your Operator, you Void Dash through the enemy, sundering some of his armor and crippling his damage output. You remain in Void Mode near your teammates to grant them invisibility as they deal with the enemy from the safety of the shadows.

• Residual Starting Node: Mirror Flare. A Residual effect that Reflects damage back at attackers. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.
  • Residual: Armor Buff: A Residual effect that grants an Armor increase for Warframes and Operators. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.

Madurai:

We will go over an example of a new Madurai combat scenario:

Loki—alone in the Plains—is doing as he pleases. He decides to play a bit of a trick on some Grineer Tusk units he detects nearby. By slipping into Transference his operator cloaks himself ; each second spent cloaked significantly increases the damage of the next attack. After enough sneaking, the Operator fires and the Grineer are no more.

• Residual Starting Node: Phoenix Talons. A Residual effect that grants you an increased Physical Damage. Once you activate the Operator for the first time(i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.
  • Residual: Phoenix Spirit: A Residual effect that grants you increased Elemental Damage. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.

Vazarin:

We will go over an example of a new Vazarin combat scenario:

Your Rhino is strong, and together with the Saryn in your squad you're pummeling droves of enemies in a Survival mission. Time marches forth and so it goes, your body count climbing higher and higher. As you check out your HUD you see Saryn is taking heavy damage. With impeccable agility, you begin Transference and Void Dash through her to grant complete immunity to damage for a limited time. When you return to your Rhino, you Stomp, and the killing continues. So it goes.

• Residual Starting Node: Mending Unity. A Residual effect that grants you an increased Affinity Radius. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.
  • Residual: Mending Soul: A Residual effect that grants you instant Revives for your allies. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.

Cross-Focus Unlocks

For players who delve deep into their focus trees, two passive nodes from each tree can be made “universal” once maxed! For a substantial Focus cost, these passives become available regardless of the school you are using. One can only truly “complete” a Focus tree by exploring all 5 of the Tenno ways!

But there is also NEW - all the above examples don't include the coming Weaponry and Arcane-like Enhancements your Operators are getting when they become true 'Eidolon Hunters'.

Thank you for reading almost 4 pages - if you made it this far I salute you!

Cheers.

There are brand new things coming. We will cover these in detail in the Update notes - the suspense continues!

Saturday Sept. 30 Update:

A broad update here on some additional tweaks to the Focus earning values overall since I've seen a few comments about this:

1) The daily cap will likely be increased to 250,000
2) Convergence Orbs will boost Focus gains from 6x to 8x for the duration. 

Friday Oct. 6th Update: 

As we continue our refresh of Focus, here is a brief update on Zenurik’s development since this Dev Workshop was originally posted.

But! Before we delve into the specific changes to Zenurik, if you wanted to take a closer look at the changes to Madurai and Zenurik’s trees, Rebecca and Megan did just that on last night’s Prime Time:  

Spoiler

Now onto Zenurik: 

• With a focus on Energy Overflow in the first pass of the devworkshop, we want to give Energizing Dash a formal introduction. Here’s how it works - When you perform a Void Dash as your Operator, an AOE bubble is created, in which you or your allies can pass through its zone to gain 5 energy for up to 30 seconds on the latest build. The bubble may be recreated at any time simply by Void Dashing again, and its energy regeneration may be refreshed if traversed. 

For a demonstration of Energizing Dash in action, here’s a clip from last night’s Prime Time:

Spoiler

• The Inner Might passive originally (at the time this devworkshop was posted) granted up to 50% more Channeling Efficiency on Melee. We’ve since increased that to 60% in an effort to breathe a bit more life into Channeling. On the one hand - right now is that enough life? Possibly not. But we are boldening a bit to revisit the mechanic down the road! 

As with all things in the final stages of development, these are subject to change. We will keep you in the know as we work backstage.

Wednesday October 11 Update:  

Tenno! We have made some changes to:

Naramon!
The melee damage increase residual is now 'Power Spike: Melee Combo Counter will now decay by (at max) 5 over time'.

The Update notes will bring word on release - everything is indeed always subject to change!

Yes!

Interesting, Unairu as the stealth-granting school rather than Naramon. I'm glad to see Vazarin retaining instant revives and Zenurik still producing energy for the party.

For visibility:

6 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Since Focus 2.0 is all about the physical Operator, I gotta ask, what happens during that time to our Warframes?

As we all know, Second Dream Ghost Operator mode renders our Warframe (and the Operator avatar) completely invulnerable. We don't have to worry much about our safety while dishing out various mild-to-powerful effects for a very limited window, after which we must wait a minutes-long cooldown to be able to trigger this mode again.

Fast-forward to War Within Operator. Our Warframe is still completely immobilized in plain sight but is now target practice for our enemies- it is utterly vulnerable to damage. The Operator has 100 Health, moves slowly even while sprinting, suffers from fall damage, and his attacks, stealth, and maneuver all share a small energy pool.

Now in Focus 2.0, the Focus Schools augment the Operator's abilities (Void Blast, Void Mode, Void Dash) with extra effects beneficial to us and allies and detrimental to enemies. If we're invested enough in them, we can improve the Operator's health, ammo energy (assuming related to Quills hand beam weapon), Operator abilities energy, and 4 unknown passives from Naramon and Unairu (I assume they are move/sprint speeds, and armor) stats using the 2 Universal Passives per school. That's great, the Operator can be a little tougher to kill, but I digress.

From the demos in the recent Devstreams and in Prime Time, Rebecca's Warframe remains stationary while she is in Operator mode. Not only do we have to worry about our current safety as the squishy warrior-emo-kiddo, we have to keep a very close watch on our defenseless Warframe where we last left them. This leads people to a) outright ignore physical Operator mode, b) hop in, hop out, there's no time to stay in Operator mode in heated combat when my frame will die from the crossfire.

The risk and reward is disproportionate here, and I hope Focus 2.0 will address this. Make the Warframe invulnerable for a time, make it invisible, make it into an autonomous Specter to fight alongside us, I don't really know the solution to that problem- but it can't just stay still doing nothing without protection of some kind, or else Operator mode stays as worry-about-my-frame time.

Thank you for the hype management Rebb ;)

Very exciting to say the least.

Looking forward to these gimmicks, loved the concept that different Operator moves can trigger different abilities.
Hopefully it will create some more diversity all around. I'm quite looking forward to Unairu. damage reduction and extra armor (pls not % based)? count me in.
I'm particulary interested in seeing a bit of encouragement towards the channeled moves, these haven't had much use to be around untill some rivens with channeled reduction started to roll. It's perfectly understandable that things will be looked upon, can't really expect such a massive change to be perfectly fine tuned from the get go (like dmg bonus + maim + channeled + etc), But let's look at these at their own time.  That said, let's hope for the best.

wet dream request: would it be too much to expect the warframe to inherit the void dash? I've allways wanted to see Volt do some sort of split second short range teleport

I understand the dilemma > give too much power to the operator and it's Warperator, give it to the frame and it's too much cheese.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Residual: Melee Damage: A Residual effect that grants you up to 50% more damage on Melee Kills. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.

Welp, time to dust the old Rhino with Steel Charge aura.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Residual: Channeling Efficiency: A Residual effect that grants you up to 50% more Channeling Efficiency on Melee. Once you activate the Operator for the first time (i.e Second Dream activation style or simply calling out the Operator), this remains for the whole mission.

DE, we appreciate your effort, but you need to make channeling worth any energy for any extra efficiency to be worth it.

[EDIT]: Regarding the rest....

I honestly don't know. The passives seem fine and all, and much more balanced - However, it seems like you are simply taking active abilities from the current active focus and putting them on the Operator.

While it no doubt removes the double function and streamlines operator activation, It doesn't seem to help that much.

*shrugs* We'll see.

[EDIT 2] Yeah definitely the second zenurik passive is definitely going to be useless in any realistic scenario:

1)The base channeling damage for the VAST majority of weapons is 1.5x

2)Current melee mods variety, and the fact base damage mods affect channeled damage mean that channeling damage mods will, realistically, never find their way onto a build

3)Naramon second passive will also give +50% extra damage on kill. 

All in all, we have two options:

- Choose zenurik, and +50% damage that costs energy

- Choose Naramon, and +50% damage that costs nothing. 

More than being redundant, one is objectively and indisputable better than the other. 

So yeah... DE, you should rework that second zenurik passive. 

[EDIT 3]:

I've given some more thought into this. 

Frankly, in anything that doesn't regard combat exclusively operator oriented... I think it's gonna flop. Massively

And by flop, I mean "the only thing that will ever matter ever will still be the" residues"

The very basics why? Simple: there is no point in using operator powers when our frames are already pretty much self sufficient in their own way. Specially if using operators require a clunky change (like it currently does) and adaptation to new, but redundant powers. 

To illustrate, I'm gonna take some examples from Rebecca's very own, and paint what I think is a more accurate portrayal:

Naramon

Your Banshee is under heavy Corpus fire - a barrage of Supra projectiles are coming toward you. As a Naramon Tenno, you engage *record screeching* on your 1, stunning them, and proceed to gun them down. Alternatively, you simply gun them down. Alternatively, you die, because banshee is made of wet tissue paper against corpus. 

Why would you change to your Tenno mode, when you have an instantaneous CC ability as your one? To have more CC? There's no point, when it takes longer to get it. To evade the deadly Supra bullets? Perhaps, but if banshee is wet tissue paper, a young Tenno is a burned piece of paper held together by a bit of spit. Too much hassle for little to no gain - or even, point. 

Zenurik 

Mesa is going to work, protecting your defense point from hordes of Grineer. Suddenly, your Frame runs out of energy! With no Energy Restores equipp- *record screeching* 

With no what

DE, with all due respect, but are we even playing the same game? There are only two ways someone isn't going to a mission without energy restores: 1)they are new, and are as far from learning about them as they are from learning about focus, or 2) they don't exist, because you removed them. 

Seriously, this might be a game, but we except some level of seriousness. 

Madurai

Loki—alone in the Plains—is doing as he pleases. He decides to play a bit of a trick on some Grineer Tusk units he detects nearby. By slipping into *screech* Invisibility, Loki gets into the enemy proximity and guns them down. Sure, he could have tried to get some extra damage, but with his ultra modded Soma prime against low level enemies, why bother? 

Vazarin

Your Rhino is strong, and together with the Saryn in your squad you're pummeling droves of enemies in a Survival mission. Time marches forth and so it goes, your body count climbing higher and higher. As you check out your HUD you see Saryn is taking heavy damage. With impeccable agility, yo-- *yet another screech* do nothing! Not immediately, because massive shifts on the space time continuum occurs, and three possibilities emerge:

1)while your brain received the information that your friendly Saryn is in trouble, she already healed herself by resorting to regenerative molt, life strike, or simple health restores! 

2)She dies! Because this is Warframe, and truth be told, there is no chance for any relevant "heavy damage" not to be fatal on the very short term! 

3)you actually don't do nothing, and do try to dash to her - but you can't, because she's jumping around like a rabbit on crack. Possibility one or two follow. 

------

That's it. I'm done with the sarcastic dramatizations, and apologize for sounding too negative. But the truth is... that's how I feel. 

I cannot see any realistic use for the operators that cannot be replaced or even overshadowed by many other general tools that are both more convenient and to whom we already are accostumed to. 

In many ways, this Focus rework is arguably worse than what we currently have - similar active powers, but now you aren't invincible while casting them. 

And we all know the use said powers have on the field. 

The only way I can think of Operators being used outside of their passives, on general gameplay, is if their powers are so utterly and ridiculously powerful there is no reason not to. And when the base frames are already powerful as hell, to make something even more powerful would forcefully wreck the game's already fragile equilibrium, possibly in a fatal way. So unless you want that, passives are all that's going to be useful. 

And you know what? That's fine. It really is. Don't waste energy and resources trying to make Operators actively relevant on the playing field beyond fighting Eidolons. Or hell, even as alternatives to Warframes, for the players that want a change of pace. But to shoehorn them on the already established gameplay paradigm... We have enough tools at out disposal, and we are nearing saturation. We don't need more, we need to have the ones we already have refined. 

So... 

1)Accept residual powers as the only realistically useful powers for non-Eidolon gameplay

2)Focus on making Operator active powers balanced around Eidolon gameplay, and virtually irrelevant everywhere else - prevents resource wasting, and allows a better and more streamlined experience for their main purpose: to fight Eidola. Alternatively, treat them as alternatives to Warframes, instead of part of the normal gameplay.

Seriously. You are wasting too much energy trying to make something no one wants. We appreciate your will power, but to keep insisting beyond reason isn't applaudable. It's... Foolish. 

Though the passives really aren't too bad. 

[EDIT 4swear it's the last one]:

If we're really going to use Operators in any combat scenario, we need them to have better movement. No one is asking for the complete defiance of any physics law, such as with our warframe movement - but with the enemies being designed with mad parkour skills in mind, something needs to be improved.

So, with some inspiration from Hyper Light Drifter (ya know, that game that @[DE]Steve loves) I got some ideas:

• make our current running animation and speed the default ones (simply using wasd)
  • Shift the Void Dash command from Crouch + Run buttons into simply Run button
  • Possibly reduce or remove Void Dash's cost, or allow for dashing to be chainable up to X (3 or 4) times before needing to cooldown

This means that we would still walk and run as teenagers do - but our main movement would be through our powers, zig-zaging through enemies like lightning bolts, stopping to shoot, and dashing again. It looks cool, makes sense, is effective, and is also likely extremely simple to implement.

[EDIT 5I am an addict and edits are my crack]

More details regarding operator issues, that have passed virtually unmentioned:

2 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

Ok, pulling outside of issues with implementation of the focus and how fragile/slow the operator is.
Ran some test and the following issues with operator as it is right now (that are not addressed in the original post from @[DE]Rebecca)

1. Operator is not healed within the warframe - taking Operator damage and returning to the Warframe in order to skip the dishcarge does not help you in the long run. Additional Helath received by the Warframe is not given to the operator - pick ups and abilities + rejuvenation. On a side node Rejuvenation and Physique do not effect operators at all. 
2. Lack of Information about your Warframe during Operator mode - Health, Shield, Status, Energy  - nada.
3. Companions do not follow you (and somehow bugs my kavat)
4. Speaking of abilities that do not effect you properly  Majority of the buffs and effects from frames do not effect the operator. Octavia? Oberon? Ivara? Tough luck.

PS Edit : I can't even see my Warframe on the mini map or hud during operator mode.

Also, extremely relevant, more information on the focus upgrades for Operators:

1 hour ago, (PS4)scinut71 said:

Honestly people if you re-watch the Youtube or Twitch Video you will be able to see most of the cross school focus nodes. Careful use of pause gives you description for every Universal node except the Unairu ones. Here are some straight from the video

Inner Gaze: Increases Ammo Energy for the Operator by 10%( 3 upgrades to max)

Eternal Gaze: Increases Ammo Regen for the Operator by 10% (5 upgrades to max)

Rejuvenating Tides: Increases health regeneration of the Operator by 1/s( 3 upgrades to max)

Enduring Tides: Increases Health of Operator by 125% (3 upgrades to max)

Energy Pool: Increases Operator Energy Pool by 15%(5 upgrades to max)

Energy Restore: Increases Energy Restoration by 15%(5 upgrades to max)

Notice it didn't say Operator in the description could be an oversight and left Operator out who knows except DE. The remaining Universal nodes are Basilisk Scales and Basilisk Gaze which were not moused over so no description was available. But remember these could all change by release of PoE.

[EDIT 7not even asking sorry this time. It's way past the time it would be acceptable to]

The irony of this whole Workshop is that DE is attempting to alterate the general gameplay into a certain version of what the theoretical playstyle of Equinox was meant to be - that is, reactive alternations between forms according to the contextual needs.

Issue is, even if we ignore the convenience and usefulness of such a shift on the gameplay paradigm and admit it can actually work pretty well, unless DE takes serious precautions and fix grave issues, this Frame-Operator project will end with players playing the same way they play Equinox - choose a form, and stick to it.

Warframe is a naturally reactive game, and with the exception of meta (that is, "above" the gameplay per se, like frame choosing or an overarching ability use rythm) or specific examples, all decisions are reactive by nature, to the context in question. This means that in Equinox, form swapping itself would be to be used reactively by nature. Issue is, a set of difficulties - such as the delay and, more importantly, channeled abilities deactivating instead of changing with the form - make such reaction feel clunky, and generally too cumbersome to use. Put Peaceful Provocation in the mixture, and it's universally more beneficial to simply stick to an Aspect and work around that over changing.

Same thing would happen with the Frame-Operator dance: if swapping to operator mode continues to be as clunky and delayed as it currently is, and if your frame continues to take damage after you've exited it (imagine taking double the damage whenever you use Equinox - one instance for each aspect) sure it makes sense, but it also renders the "enter operator mode to protect yourself" point mute, than the massive majority of players will simply pick either the Frame or the Operator, and use it for the rest of the mission.

Issue is even more aggravated if there's no true benefit of such swapping gameplay, but that's already being discussed heavily - and, unlike with Equinox, isn't a central point of the existence of the very frame.

So, if DE trully wants to make swapping between Frame and Operator a valid and even encouraged playstyle:

• Make swapping between both forms as seemless and fluid as possible - no more pauses between exiting the frame and taking control of the Operator
  • Turn the emptied frame invincible. Yes it doesn't make sense in terms of lore, but it's fundamental for the gameplay
  • Please, please, please change Equinox so that her channeled abilities don't deactivate on Metamorphosis - instead changing their function accordingly, and please either make Peaceful Provocation less of a all-or-nothing trade off to use, or actually change her 3 so that it doesn't need the Augment to be worth the energy it hogs.

PLEASE.

Hey that's not as apocalyptic as I thought it would be. I'm a bit curious still about how these will feel once they land (the actives, I mean) but the rest seems quite nice. I guess the main concern here will be the way Energy Regen is going to play out, so I'm looking forward seeing this and playing them around :)

As a question Rebecca, if I may ask, have you considered shifting some of that power you guys have taken off Focus itself towards Auras? Not in their entirety (ie: Energy Regen becoming nergy Overflow is a no no), but some touch ups instead. It could also help solidify the Mods categories and the schools purposes too (Because Naramon, Vazarin, etc).

1 minute ago, tnccs215 said:

DE, we appreciate your effort, but you need to make channeling worth any energy for any extra efficiency to be worth it.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cross-Focus Unlocks

For players who delve deep into their focus trees, two passive nodes from each tree can be made “universal” once maxed! For a substantial Focus cost, these passives become available regardless of the school you are using. One can only truly “complete” a Focus tree by exploring all 5 of the Tenno ways!

Really... And you don't even want to look int channeling efficiency even if you  shouldn't have chosen zenurik?

Since you are insistent on forcing Focus into the Operator movement, all I ask is this: rework the Operator movement. Give them better animations. Make them more mobile (not necessarily faster).

For example, instead of requiring us to crouch and then Void Dash, just make Void Dash function like Limbo's Dodge, where you just press the Roll button to Dash. That way, we're not required to crouch and then jump. We can dash independently of crouching. Please pass this on to the devs.

My overall point is this: if we're going to lose the Focus benefit to our Warframes and are required to use the clunky Operator movement to take advantage of the Focus benefits, then please make the Operator movement as smooth and straightforward as possible. One of the big issues with Operator combat right now is the terrible movement system.

Just now, Ksaero said:

Do I get it right? We'll be able to use all the passives at once?

As i read, yes and it is ... pretty good...

It is fair, maxed out, then use it anytime (oh... so much good stuff for trinity  and harrow... i am about sinthesis radius)

Just now, DimkaTsv said:

As i read, yes and it is ... pretty good...

It is fair, maxed out, then use it anytime (oh... so much good stuff for trinity  and harrow... i am about sinthesis radius)

That means my Exalted Blade will become even stronger haha

Just now, Ksaero said:

That means my Exalted Blade will become even stronger haha

You really made it bad for me...

BUT

Exalted blade power blades aren't melee, so only concentration you will have, as i think... 

But that skill will still have a enemy lvl limit... maybe 150-200?

Archived