Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Facts & Fundamentals of Focus 2.0

[DE]Rebecca

52 minutes ago, Jicematoro said:

Considering the only serious use Channeling ever gets is Life Strike to connect, what, 1-3 hits and turn it off again, and that Naramon is giving you a Flat +50% Damage Bonus, which is basically a complete replacement to channeling damage that costs no energy... No, No one its right mind would grind Zenurik for that.

Except that Killing Blow and Corrupt Charge exist, and there are weapons with more than 50% bonus channeling damage. Besides, even if you think Naramon's bonus is better (there's a lot we don't know about how and when that bonus is applied; damage "on melee kills" leaves several open questions, and might be a typo anyway), nobody should be picking a focus school just for one single residual effect. Finally, it's easily possible for the bonuses provided by Zenurik to outpace the cost of channeling (in my experience, they already often do), which would make Zenurik's version effectively cost less than "no energy".

I'm not saying channeling is good or doesn't need work, but it's hardly useless.

I'm definitely a little apprehensive about the specific choices so far. As a lot of people have mentioned, they sound like a lot of work for small benefits which means that some of them (Unairu particularly, but the rest also) just won't see use at the power levels necessary to even have this stuff unlocked. In terms of general structure, I like the design space that is being worked with though.

I'm also concerned as to how much these abilities match the philosophy (fluff) of each school. A revamp of the focus system seems like a good opportunity to take a hard look at that.

- Naramon: "Know thy enemy". Honestly, Naramon's focus on melee weapon use has always seemed completely orthogonal to their fluff. Disarming is likewise a bit of a tangent, and seems to more stem from forcing enemies to fight you in melee where you are strong than anything else. Invisibility didn't match the school perfectly, but literally just Madurai's new active ability as outlined would make way more sense, in that you are spending time observing the enemy. It's hard to think of any abilities that play into it better, though I'm sure there could be some.

- Zenurik: Choking the enemy of resources while being well supplied yourself. Energy gain does therefore seem an obvious hat. I don't have a strong enough opinion about their current state of play to match the furore of anyone else, I never saw them as particularly necessary for high end play the way some other people seem to. I actually think what they have outlined for them right now is quite good, but weak slows, ammo restoration, maybe a bandaid for people who lack life strike (And thus can't use channelling efficiency to represent the theme of the school), could be some cool extras. The energy economy of the game is one of the things where needing to put a little bit of work in is okay right now. Players probably shouldn't always have energy up 100% of the time.

- Unairu: Outlast the enemy. I get what people were thinking here, you can't really have actives that just make YOU tougher or it isn't very symmetric with the other schools. The fact that this seems geared for 1v1 scenarios is what kills it. Needing to void dash THROUGH specific enemies to guarantee you outlast them means that it doesn't really come across like you yourself are tougher, because that will hit its limits if you are far away from them or outnumbered. It might be better if it was applied by all attacks progressively, which leaves open the option of spreading the love around everywhere with your beam. Alternatively, maybe the ability to build walls everywhere or "build armour" onto your dormant frames and allies as ablative health, kind of like Atlas' rock armour augment? In fact, with Vazarin changing mechanics, some healing abilities could fit in Unairu's philosophy. Also, why grant others invisibility by staying in void mode? Why not huge damage reduction?

- Madurai: Swift onslaught and reckless attacks. I'm sure the proposed Madurai passives will see use as they are, but some kind of berserker theme to them might be cool. The active though, I have no clue how this is meant to relate to them. They might be better suited to something like increased damage with their beam at short range, or a void dash that does substantially more damage and puts down a damage over time.

- Vazarin: Nullify enemy attacks. I'm the most happy with what's been done to Vazarin! I will miss healing, but granting invulnerability to others is a reasonable manifestation of their school style. It could be a good home for disarm or projectile redirection effects on top of this stuff!

But as is often the case, I'm sure we're too close to release to make many changes.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)INe Saninus said:

Except it's not.

Energy has been the main topic, followed by operator movement.

We should focus on the passives.

Movement is not getting reworked before launch. Focus on what can be fixed.

Thats reinforcing the notion that everyone feels Focus 2.0 should even be launched at all given how overly reliant on the Operator its going to be, as opposed to being left further in the oven, cuz ya know, all the schools require them, not simply the nerfed Zenurik. If anything, they need to just launch the new Cetus map,  and leave the overly Operator reliant Focus 2.0 on the back burner, cuz both need a lot of work, to work, and beyond merely moving numbers around.

Just because something is supposedly close to launch, does not mean that other issues shouldn't be mentioned as well, either. Its good to do this so as these issues also get looked at and primed for pipelines as soon as possible, whether they are ready before the launch or not. You simply want this to be about Zenurik alone. Maybe because you are on the XboxOne and simply don't want to have to wait even longer than you already have to, so that more things can possibly be worked out. But as mentioned above, you can bring up issues whether they can be fixed before their desired launch or not. Simply bringing up these other issues does not mean that something will absolutlely be delayed or that people bringing them up expect that they will be swiftly fixed for a possible next week launch in the first place.

DE, with said Energy overflow "change" will you revisit some of the powers in terms of their cost (totally not looking at you chroma, not at all...) and eximus energy drain (especially infested), because that's simply broken? 

At least restore warframe's immunity to energy drain while channeling... 

22 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

Thats reinforcing the notion that everyone feels Focus 2.0 should even be launched at all given how overly reliant on the Operator its going to be, as opposed to being left further in the oven, cuz ya know, all the schools require them, not simply the nerfed Zenurik. If anything, they need to just launch the new Cetus map,  and leave the overly Operator reliant Focus 2.0 on the back burner, cuz both need a lot of work, to work, and beyond merely moving numbers around.

It's not "reliant on the Operator". It exists specifically to empower the operator. Residuals are a compromise for people who have grown accustomed to Focus 1.0, but people who don't want the operator at all are SOL when it comes to new content. That includes significant portions of Cetus and the plains themselves. Remember the Teralysts? We can't fight them without our operators, and our operators can't fight them without Focus 2.0 and the new equipment. You want them to stick Focus 2.0 back in the oven, so they can undo the thing that is the entire reason they're reworking Focus in the first place? Not going to happen. Focus exists primarily as a means for Tenno to literally focus, control, and evolve their power. The fact that players ignored this in favour of 2 or 3 passive effects that benefit warframes alone is a failure of Focus 1.0 and operator mode, not something they are going to encourage and build upon. No, not even if you ask nicely (not that there's been much of that going around).

4 minutes ago, Bouldershoulder said:

Won't work. Never seen a player standing still, unless its the beginning or the end of the mission.

And you can't hit a moving target? Do you even Kuva?

3 minutes ago, DreamsmithJane said:

Yeah, I figured you'd say that. I just did it 3 times in a capture/fissure mission. This is the problem with assumptions. You didn't even try.

Were they badly hurt and trying desperately to stay as much in the air as possible to avoid being hit, or were they outmatched, fighting a crowd? Were they moving along your path, or they were crossing you? huh

Thank you for the info DE.  d-(^-^ ) <-- thumbs up

One small request, if I may:
Please, please let us redistribute all our pre-PoE earned focus to any school regardless of which school earned it in the first place!

Some (many?) of us have worked hard to earn alot of focus with our favourite schools so far. We might not have selected these schools to be our main focus (pun not intended), had we known what we will know once the PoE update goes live. Especially since many of us have bought specific greater lenses from the market or regular lenses from our fellow Tenno for platinum. So in all fairness, our previously earned focus should be universal, imho.

28 minutes ago, DreamsmithJane said:

It's not "reliant on the Operator". It exists specifically to empower the operator. Residuals are a compromise for people who have grown accustomed to Focus 1.0, but people who don't want the operator at all are SOL when it comes to new content. That includes significant portions of Cetus and the plains themselves. Remember the Teralysts? We can't fight them without our operators, and our operators can't fight them without Focus 2.0 and the new equipment. You want them to stick Focus 2.0 back in the oven, so they can undo the thing that is the entire reason they're reworking Focus in the first place? Not going to happen. Focus exists primarily as a means for Tenno to literally focus, control, and evolve their power. The fact that players ignored this in favour of 2 or 3 passive effects that benefit warframes alone is a failure of Focus 1.0 and operator mode, not something they are going to encourage and build upon. No, not even if you ask nicely (not that there's been much of that going around).

"It's not "reliant on the Operator""

"Remember the Teralysts? We can't fight them without our operators, and our operators can't fight them without Focus 2.0"

C9TgpG3WAAAJJyw.jpg

Operators need to be made fun and not so slow to use first, let alone optional. Teralysis can just have the artificial damage blockers taken off and fought with the Warframes, if they really expect us to want to fight it. No one likes switching to operator to do their baby run and other meticulous steps for a fight. Fighting Kuva guards is not a fun thing to do, fighting in the Harrow quest was not fun. The main appeal to me for PoE was always the open world expansion(And Glass Frame/Mag skin/Weapon creating.). Focus 2.0 can wait.

De since energy overflow is going bye, might as well either remove or drastically decrease the spawns of energy leeches right ?

The hammer should come both ways , by following your logic of balance as to why you wanna murder and you're going to murder Energy Overflow.

Nothing that my sets of Energize can't fix on squishy/caster frames, or rage on the tankiest

But not everyone have access to Energize , i'm sure you wanna be fair and balance the death of Energy OF with less Energy Leeches throughout the game

:devil:

Personally i'm going to try the new Unairu way, it seems interesting if the armor buff is a flat amount or even better it comes with extra dmg mitigation

29 minutes ago, DreamsmithJane said:

If that is the case, then why is this preview 100% about ways that Focus provides buffs and tactical advantages to Warframes? Seriously, review Rebecca's OP. That post tells us that Operators will have more energy, and then just goes right into explaining how Focus 2.0 provides benefits in the same general vein as Focus 1.0.

You said that Focus now exists to empower the Operator and not the Warframe, but that is not remotely what DE just showed us. You may respond by saying "Yeah, but they're not going to spoil how Focus really works for the Operator by showing us that," but in that case what's the point of this thread?

In addition to the OP basically saying "Operators! Ok, but actually just more passives for Warframes, sorry, bait and switch," it also includes five tactical situations which are presented as being 'solved' with new Focus abilities. Every one of those scenarios was utterly laughable, in a way which suggests that the person who came up with them does not even play the game.

As regards the Residuals which you are arguing about, I don't care. As a matter of fact, I am almost disappointed that they exist at all. Like you, I was told that Focus 2.0 was about Operators, not Warframes. I didn't rely on either Energy Overflow or Shadow Step. I literally do not care about getting cool passive benefits for Warframes. I wanted Focus 2.0 to make Operators fun, but that is not what DE are showing us.

Then there's the weird thematic switcheroo.

Why is Naramon called the path of the tactician when it's actually the path of the melee berserker?

Why is Madurai described as being all about immediate, overwhelming force when the way they're making it work would actually be more appropriate for Naramon?

Why is Unairu, described as the tree for tenacity and endurance, actually about debuffing enemies? And also, guys, about the example in the OP, that is literally not how Nox works, mechanically. Your scenario is, again, kind of weird and utterly untrue to the way the game actually works.

Also, Operator movement and controls are awkward and slow. It doesn't matter how many cool buffs Operator mode can provide if all people do is activate it for two seconds to get the buffs and then avoid it because it's not fluid and fun.

From what i personally can think of why they showed those specific residuals is coz so many people moaned and *@##&#036;ed when they said they were gonna take a hammer to the focus system so they prolly added them to satisfy that crowd of people, i personally am looking forward to seeing what they are gonna do with the rest of the trees and how the armors and arcanes are gonna work with the operator. 

like for what i have seen most people would be more upset if there were no passives at all that affect warframes and they would be calling doom even more than they are right now. thats just my observations tho so take that how you will.

1 minute ago, Ceramor said:

From what i personally can think of why they showed those specific residuals is coz so many people moaned and *@##&#036;ed when they said they were gonna take a hammer to the focus system so they prolly added them to satisfy that crowd of people, i personally am looking forward to seeing what they are gonna do with the rest of the trees and how the armors and arcanes are gonna work with the operator. 

like for what i have seen most people would be more upset if there were no passives at all that affect warframes and they would be calling doom even more than they are right now. thats just my observations tho so take that how you will.

Yeah, but there's three distinct strains of feedback going on here:

1. Residuals vs the old Passives, are they good enough, can we continue to rely on Zenurik?  (I don't care. I was ready to play without any kind of passives at all.)

2. These examples are kind of bad. Every one of them would be solved faster, more efficiently, and with more reliability, by just using parkour, movement, and either a weapon or a Warframe power. The idea that this is some kind of cool tactical niche for Operators is utterly ridiculous and suggests that the person who came up with these scenarios doesn't understand the mechanics of the game. (I care a lot. I find it disturbing that the devs would show what I could almost call an optimistic naivety about their own game.)

3. Unless Operator movement and controls are upgraded, Operator mode still won't be fun. Fun > Buffs. The fact that DE showed us new passives for Warframes but gave no sign of realizing why people dislike Operator mode is, again, disturbing. It makes it look like they have genuinely never, ever listened to any of the community's feedback on the issue. (Obviously, I care a lot.)

We making sense?

I see here few problems from the lore point of view:
1. Limited energy pool for operators. They are walking Void batteries, so why have so limited access to it's energy?
2. Why do we need operator to defeat the eidolon? During Old War sentient were defeated without the use of operators, only by using warframes.

And many, many other problems but these have already been described before.

10 hours ago, DreamsmithJane said:

Maybe it's not supposed to be the same usability, because they don't think "stop thinking about energy at all for the rest of the mission" is a healthy mechanic. As for "without a large cooldown", it works on void dashing. You think they added a large cooldown to that? I mean, it could have a cooldown, IDK. Doesn't seem likely, though. Like I said, voice your concerns, make sure they know what you're excited for or worried about or whatever else. But given how little we know at this stage, declarations of "inferior" or "useless" that I'm seeing around here are quite premature.

Maybe that's because the people responding show a startling lack of reading comprehension. We have people going off about these residuals like they aren't identical to the passives we already have. Like that Energy Pulse residual? "Duh, it picks up energy orbs for you? We already have vacuum!" NO! It's literally the same thing as the Energy Spike passive we already have, which they would know if they payed any attention to anything in the focus system outside of Energy Overflow and Shadow Step. And here's the thing: if everyone in the team has that residual (the first one in the new Zenurik tree), they effectively get to collect every energy orb four times. If two of your teammates have it, it's better for you on average than a full set of Arcane Energize, and more reliable as well. "I guess we're back to using energy restores!" I sigh forever. There are other examples, too, but I don't want to drag this out. The point is, the information is there, and the sky is not falling. More importantly, what isn't listed here is that focus passives shown on Prime Time evidently improve operator survivability on a similar scale to many warframes (i.e. health increases in the hundreds of percent, among other things). So all that to-do about how paper-thin operators are? A little out of date.

So do you really expect DE to respond to utter nonsense replies based on a complete lack of understanding? What are they supposed to say? Do you want them to just do whatever they're told by people who clearly have no idea what they're talking about? Don't get me wrong. I take no pleasure in disrespecting people like this. But some of this angry ranting is really unnecessary, and reading comprehension would solve it, so I'm obviously a little frustrated. And honestly, there are some good points and legitimate concerns brought up here, particularly involving questions of whether some of these actives really fit with the theme of their schools. Unfortunately, they get lost in the garbage heap. And even some of the best points are delivered with a tone less of a concerned player, and more of a child yelling at their parents, "You're ruining my life!"

If the Devs want to have a certain energy economy they should communicate that in a clear way. 

i just checked all my frames at 130% eff to look at high duration builds where you do not use fleeting. Most of the caster frames get an 53 energy cost on their 3 at that eff range. 

the proposed zenurik void dash move had an example thrown around that would give 4 energy per second over 12 seconds. If that is the numbers they go with not a single caster frame will be able to cast their 3 once due to how low that energy amount is. 

Unless they want us to spam that void dash. 

Standing still in such a fast paced game such as this spell instant death and due to the delay of getting out your physical operator using 5 in any of the scenarios is less then ideal. 

As for your energy pulse example its vaguely written and does not tell if the user who pick up the orb get the extra energy or not but then again DE has still not included that information on Arcane Energize either so it might. 

Still that require energy orb drops and while they might be semi reliable in a pug setting with a full team they are far from a reliable drop in solo play.

The listed operator health pool was a flat 125 health per upgrade last i checked. It will help but it will not turn you into nidus or inaros in any way. 

I expect DE to actually use real scenarios that could actually happen in game not hasty thrown together scenarios that are slow and ineffective to such a degree that they would not work in the presented scenarios at all. 

I also expected DE to stick to their own design goals with clear cut roles and thematic ideas for the various schools

aka Naramon Rogue, Vazarin Cleric, Zenurik Wizard, Madurai Fighter, Unairu Paladin. 

Instead we got examples that are all over the place with Madurai getting stealth abilities being one of the most baffling examples. 

Its like DE is not even reading their own flavour texts for the Schools. 

So no we are not ranting due to lack of reading comprehension we rant because we can read and we can with our own experience go through the presented examples in less then 30 seconds and see that its bad examples. 

Information is exactly what is missing from this OP. 

Many of us work in fields that require us to have clear and concise information on what we are working on and to see such vague and information void posts will get out feedback coming from playing this game for years. 

16 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Yeah, but there's three distinct strains of feedback going on here:

1. Residuals vs the old Passives, are they good enough, can we continue to rely on Zenurik?  (I don't care. I was ready to play without any kind of passives at all.)

2. These examples are kind of bad. Every one of them would be solved faster, more efficiently, and with more reliability, by just using parkour, movement, and either a weapon or a Warframe power. The idea that this is some kind of cool tactical niche for Operators is utterly ridiculous and suggests that the person who came up with these scenarios doesn't understand the mechanics of the game. (I care a lot. I find it disturbing that the devs would show what I could almost call an optimistic naivety about their own game.)

3. Unless Operator movement and controls are upgraded, Operator mode still won't be fun. Fun > Buffs. The fact that DE showed us new passives for Warframes but gave no sign of realizing why people dislike Operator mode is, again, disturbing. It makes it look like they have genuinely never, ever listened to any of the community's feedback on the issue. (Obviously, I care a lot.)

We making sense?

i completely get what you mean, tho personally the void dash is the same buttons you use for bullet jump. biggest issue with it, is how much it drains your energy atleast to me if it was less of a drain it might reduces some of that clunky feel but i dont know, a move speed boost deffently would help alot aswell in that regard.

and i really like the whole concept of operators even tried to see if i could do a mission solo as operator and thats when i ran into said issue above coz of the beam being so short you have to dash to get in range to hit enemies espcially with how low your health is and e is needed to keep a crowd down so you can kill them. but again we havent seen much on how the operators actually are gonna function with the update so i still keep my optimisme. tho it might also be a side effect of me having been playing since before u7

but tl;dr i agree with alot of what you are saying

Why don't you just make operator mode like dark souls?

-ridiculous difficulty 

-heavily skill based gameplay (complete with stamina system)

-gameplay where every weapon can clear every room (only in the right hands)

-intuitive control over the movement of your character

People who want a little more spice in their gameplay can just switch to operator

Focus less on making operator mode situational, give it the strength to stand on its own

I'll leave now..

5 hours ago, UrielColtan said:

Ash is my favorite frame theme wise(A ninja.) but I'm not satisfied with how Ash is in utility, so I criticize him. I want Ash improved and made more fun to use. I never even used Bladestorm spam or whatever back before the rework, and was hoping they would make a better ultimate instead, one preferably more interactive and without annoying cutscenes too, like Steve suggested they were going to remedy. But all they ended up doing was making Bladestorm slower to use, more energy hungry, and keeping the annoying cutscenes. I also wanted them to do more tweaks to his other abilities too. Stuff like a more free form Teleport/dash In the vein of Blink from Dishonored, a Smoke Bomb that can launch enemies along with turning him invisible, more Shuriken spawn(say one or two extra) with added punch through, and better scaling. Mag seems to have gotten some improvements since her rework nerf, though she is quite energy reliant with her "synergy", and squishy. I would also not disparage Mag fans if they feel she has been lacking. She certainly can be improved in areas, that's for sure, looking at you especially, ultimate. 

Being "able to use" a frame isn't exactly good enough, let alone automatically enjoyable if even you can.

Ash and Mag are the frames i tend to play the most nowadays. 

I am not saying criticism is bad just that trying to get min max players removed from the game will never work. 

Now i am sure you have given your fair share of examples on how to improve Ash already but that is still the way to go. 

These focus changes are very very light on information and for most of us it takes less then 30 seconds to find the flaws in all the bad examples used. 

Arent that why we all are here posting?

To give DE examples as to why these changes presented so far uses bad scenarios and examples on how to use the focus powers that seems to go against both flavour text and specified intentions on what the various schools should actually do. 

Giving Madurai a stealth power as an example just shows a major disconnection between what the school is said to focus(pun intended) on and what they actually presented as and example for it. 

nothing about "

Loki—alone in the Plains—is doing as he pleases. He decides to play a bit of a trick on some Grineer Tusk units he detects nearby. By slipping into Transference his operator cloaks himself ; each second spent cloaked significantly increases the damage of the next attack. After enough sneaking, the Operator fires and the Grineer are no more."

That is thematically nothing like Madurai is presented:

They followed the path of Engage The Enemy. Their swift, uncompromising onslaught, holding nothing back and recklessly attacking their foes, could vanquish an opponent before he had the chance to steel himself. Speed and savagery characterized this school.

Nothing in the Madurai OP example is swift, uncompromising or reckless. Nor does it speak about vanquishing a foe before they can steel themselves. 

The example is plain bad and makes players confused and probably not a little bit worried. 

If a player has chosen Madurai because they like to go with the archtype of a warrior or fighter they dont want to use powers that makes them feel like a sneaky rogue. 

As a long time DnD player i cant understand how DE thought that we the players would react when the suddenly started to mix abilities across the various schools. 

Because judging by this thread its not joy. 

11 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Nah, there's that @tnccs215 guy, who has an absolute stinker of a post on the very first page of this thread outlining a bunch of glaring issues with what we've seen. Fine work.

11 hours ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

That is true. Probs to @tnccs215 for presenting opinions on a page full of one liners. :)

10 hours ago, phoenix1992 said:

@BornWithTeeth 
Because he edited it like 3-4 times, based on observations and gathering more information, including from mister Borh with Teeth.

10 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Yes, but that's fine. It results in a neatly compiled list of immediately observable issues, right on page one of the thread. I have absolutely no monopoly on feedback, each of us is just one voice.

Welp, thanks for the support, appreciated as hell. 

And yep, I edited the hell out of it, and while I don't think it is proper etiquette, I think I did it with good reason. In these highly commented threads, the first page is simultaneously the most important page and the one that has the least amount of thought put into. People have limits, we need time to digest information and run mental simulations. The most thought out responses usually come way after the the third or forth page - and way after most people bother to read. 

I had a privilege - being on the first page - it would be stupid of me not using it to share serious concerns regarding the rework. So I had to edit it, through the course of the first night. And thank God I did it tbh. 

Though I do admit, I don't feel completely "clean" by doing it, and I should really give more credit to everyone that commented and influenced my views and opinions. But... There are so many, and I already edited it so much..... 

10 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

Welp, thanks for the support, appreciated as hell. 

And yep, I edited the hell out of it, and while I don't think it is proper etiquette, I think I did it with good reason. In these highly commented threads, the first page is simultaneously the most important page and the one that has the least amount of thought put into. People have limits, we need time to digest information and run mental simulations. The most thought out responses usually come way after the the third or forth page - and way after most people bother to read. 

I had a privilege - being on the first page - it would be stupid of me not using it to share serious concerns regarding the rework. So I had to edit it, through the course of the first night. And thank God I did it tbh. 

Though I do admit, I don't feel completely "clean" by doing it, and I should really give more credit to everyone that commented and influenced my views and opinions. But... There are so many, and I already edited it so much..... 

If i could upvote your post more then i already have i would. 

As you said you have a post on the first page and as such its getting much much more exposure then posts beyond page 4. 

Dont worry about it to much its a very good post and it brings up the current issues in an elegant way. 

Its not to harsh nor is it white knight material. It has a good balance to it. 

I am far less diplomatic in my posts but then i am cynical when it comes to things like this. 

20 minutes ago, krodha36 said:

Why don't you just make operator mode like dark souls?

-ridiculous difficulty 

-heavily skill based gameplay (complete with stamina system)

-gameplay where every weapon can clear every room (only in the right hands)

-intuitive control over the movement of your character

People who want a little more spice in their gameplay can just switch to operator

Focus less on making operator mode situational, give it the strength to stand on its own

I'll leave now..

Yep, that sounds actually cool. Well, if we set aside that it takes you one full year of maxing the focus cap to level your operator and ironically you can't just level the focus tree by using your Operator but you need lenses on your weapons and warframes instead. So I probably get there a few years after I maxed out all Archwings and Archwing Weapons.

Archived