Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Hours of Warframe Charity Stream Oct 5 - Oct 9

aidan890

100Hours_CharityStream_Rotator_1920x622.jpg

Tenno!

We are very excited to announce the next major Warframe charity event, 100 Hours of Warframe, in collaboration with WarframeFanChannels and the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. This marathon Twitch stream will run from October 5th at 7pm EDT until October 9th at 11pm EDT; that is over 4 consecutive days of uninterrupted Warframe content, all to raise funds and awareness during the International Month of Breast Cancer Awareness!

Join members of the Warframe Partner program and the Warframe community at large as they raise money for charity by tuning in at twitch.tv/warframefanchannels. In addition to supporting the fight against breast cancer, this event is jam-packed full of incredible Warframe broadcasters, and some pretty sweet prizes. You don’t want to miss out! 

Even if you can’t watch the streams or personally support the cause, you can help raise awareness using the hashtags #100Hours, #100HoursWF, and #HelpingWomenNow. 

More details will follow soon, including a finalized schedule listing all participants. We hope to see you all over at the WarframeFanChannels Twitch channel between October 5th at 7pm EDT to October 9th at 11pm EDT for some awesome content in support of a great cause.

[DE]Aidan 

• Like 26

On 9/30/2017 at 1:40 PM, Arniox said:

why do you have to do this in the middle of my last few weeks of university? I have many exams happening during this time :(

Can't you do this closer to November or December?

Just passing by but good luck with your exams.

Also DE keep up the good work.

[ESP] Me parece increíble, alucinante y embriagador el echo de una comunidad como la nuestra capaz de unirse para una cosa como es esta la del Cáncer!

Y es más que los propios creadores del juego apoyen el tema de tal manera, me encanta y me hace sentir que este es el juego y la comunidad que quiero.

Si fuera Socio de WF me animaba a ayudar las horas que hicieran falta pues es un tema que me toca cercano, gracias a todos los que hacen de esta comunidad la mejor !!!

¡¡Tenno Ayuda A Tenno!!

:highfive::highfive::kiss:

Edited by P1chuShow