Best weapon loadout for Mesa?

Question

Good morning.

Just curious, in your opinions for the best/fastest/perfect weapon loadout (primary,secondary, & melee) for Mesa? I would think those with the fastest attack speed/reload time, due to her abilities.

Am I wrong in assuming this? 

Thank you in advance.

10 answers to this question

A random secondary (some players will say Dual Toxocyst - dont trust ;) ). For her ability Peacemaker you need mods like hornetstrike, anemic agility, barrel diffusion, ptc, ppg and so on. Riven and weapon specific mods are useless.

Primary and melee ... what ever you like.

Edited by Omega-ZX

I usually go with Lex Prime for the secondary using a crit build. I use Zenith as my primary, but something like a Braton Prime or other high RoF status rifle to complement the slower heavy hitting Lex works well. Melee is just whatever I feel like taking at the time.

Do be aware that weapon stats do not matter, only mods do. Crit, multishot and firing speed are all highly efficient. Status is not, for Mesa. Add in elemental mods if you have space. See wiki for details.

Firing speed increases DPS for peacemaker massively. Firstly, because it is much faster to reach the max damage per shot. Secondly, peacemaker never reloads so you can't have too much firing speed.

Also see

Pandero or Akstilletto Prime.  As has been noted, base weapon stats don't matter but these pistols do well with the full crit build while also firing fast enough to take out Nullifier shields.  If you already have a rapid fire primary, then Euphona Prime hits like a truck.

I don't bother carrying a melee with Mesa.  She gets a small hp boost with an empty melee slot and I put all my best melee mods on Helios and Deconstructor Prime 

Viral + Rad Ignis / Stat Stick Secondary / Appropriate Element Zenistar

And yes, Ignis. It's one of the best Utility primaries for her.

It will quickly take down multiple Nully bubbles at once. The Viral proc can significantly improve Peacemaker's performance. It easily covers an entire room. Never runs out of ammo Shoots through walls and the Rad proc CC is helpful for taking attention off her to recover or distract dangerous targets.