Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favorite warframe ?

Bk201HeadShot

Hello guys ! I figured out some players might want to know more about waframes since they are the core of the game,

I just wanted to know, what's your favorite/main warframe and what are his Pros/Cons ? What's the thing you like about him the most ? and what makes him exeptionel ? And finaly, how usefull can he be (In teams, Solo play, Different kind of missions, Mid game-end game ?

Excalibur Prime.

I've used him for almost every single mission on the star chart, various Sorties, etc. I usually play Melee only with a Dex Sybaris for ranged encounters, and since his passive gives all swords, rapiers, dual swords, and Nikanas a significant buff, I find him to be the best frame for melee only.

Mesa since 2015, as soon as she came out I purchased her straight up.

Cons-

She is vary weak to grenades, fire, gas damage, and melee enemies. 

Pros-

Vary good at killing everything.

Can be tanky. 

Her shooting gallery is great in any team exercise. 

And Solo play I have had her up to 2 hours on Mot before Rapid Resilience came out. 

I love her!

Uh, yeah, do I really...?

Ok.

Mag Prime.  Mainly because I spend a lot of time in the Void, so being able to tap that 250 energy as needed is nice. 

I like her aesthetic and simplicity.  Her downsides are mainly that DE only half finished her rework and made...questionable changes.  Seriously, why make Polarize a wave that is easily outrun by, well, everyone?  And then take away the scaling on top of it.

Edited by MagPrime

What's my favourite warframe? TItania.

Pros:

Powerful solo due to her huge survivability in razorwing

Extremely versatile, since she favors both exalted weapon gameplay (razorwing), and normal gun-like gameplay, due to her evasion buffs and powerful mobility due to her passive

As said above, her passive grants increassed bullet jump distance, which boosts her overal momentum speed, making her one of the fastest warframes ingame, and allows her to reach spots certain frames struggle to reach.

She has extremely powerful cc which has several  tricks depending on the situation

Her overall exalted weapon dps is extremely high with infinite ammo.

She's great in teamplay due to her buffs, immunity to cc and status buffs, cc and overall support to take down important targets due to having height advantage.

Archwing in missions. But better. 15/10

And finally, titania is one, if not the BEST warframe to take out nullifiers and ospreys, especially sapping ospreys.

Cons:

She is energy reliant. Every time I start a mission I have to put down 1 or 2 energy pizzas, unless the enemy level is rather low. To add to the problem, while she is a caster frame, she has a low energy pool.

Since she has two exalted weapons, you have to use certain mods in your weapons to boost your overall exalted weapons dps, but sometimes you decreasse your weapons dps due to that.

She's tricky to build since you're never sure on what part of her you want to focus on (In my case, I focus in everything, so I get an overall stabilized build)

Infested disruptors are her kryptonite, since they reduce by ALOT her exalted weapons dps (talking about going from 15k hits to 700 dmg hits), so you're forced to take them out first, before attacking other enemies.

While she does have a high rate of fire if you put on speed mods, and she has potent dps, she lacks punch through, so shred is almost a must for her. Problem is, there aren't many weapons that depend on shred.

What do I like the most about titania? Her mobility and her capability to excell at solo play and teamplay. She's the jack of all trades done right. Team needs dps? Titania can handle the job. Team needs buffs? Titania can handle the job. Team needs cc? Titania can handle the job.

Titania excells in every mission. Her overall dps and cc is great for mobile defense, defense, survival and interception. Her mobility makes her great in hijack, spy and rescue missions. Her survivability is great in endless missions.

Reason no one plays her? Probably due to this one con I said: "Since she has two exalted weapons." You have to sacrifice some overall dps on your primary and melee to better increasse your dps output on your exalted weapons, or else razorwing, one of her key skills, becomes useless.

I use Volt Prime for any mission other than defense and survival, mainly because I like to be the first to run to the extraction.  I also like his first ability because of it's range and cc capability, my build doesn't have much range but his first ability can still reach across rooms. con I have is that he's very squishy in 40+ missions.

For a while since I have achieved having every frame in the game atm, I've been trying different frames and my favorite frame varies, but upon further realization if I were to choose a single favorite frame to play, I would choose Harrow. Now Harrow is a very sufficient frame for support, but he doesn't serve everybody else, like trinity does(Literally all her abilities except her 3rd are servicing others while not really doing much for her own combat efficiency IMO) but he allows himself and others to stay up on energy and health, while buffing himself for combat proficiency and in the hands of the right player, rightfully so. Because being sufficient to support himself and others he absolutely NEEDS to be accurate with his shots, which makes him a frame with some skill required to be efficient, which makes him one of my favorites. Some people are naming second favs, and I know ill get a lot of flak for this, but dare I say it I like....

LIMBO!!!!

Now I have some explanation for this and the only thing I can say is if you play him he is fun, if you're playing with one he can be a nuisance. A lot of hate towards limbo is based on the skill and ability of players they've played with. Most of the time this are the people you see who leave stasis on 24/7, never take care of their banishes, or just being troll-ee on purpose in general. I see him like other fans of the frame do, a Strategist. You can easily keep yourself out of harms way most of the time and mistakes in some missions could be dangerous based on how you play him. Limbo can CC a lot of enemies basically endlessly but at a detriment to yours and your teams fun, I play him with mind of this and use stasis as the "Oh crap..." button. Like when an excavator is about to go down, to help a downed ally, and with some careful observation save somebodies butt from going down. But with some of the most op abilities in the game you have to be preservative of your energy to be a good Support/CC frame, which like my explanation of Harrow makes him a difficult frame to use.

Edited by GuezMan