The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sick Of Rushers?

DirkDeadeye

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/10-find-a-clan/

Here. There is no reason. Not a single reason, anyone cannot find a likeminded clan to play with. To slowly crawl through missions, to reach the extraction in 45 minutes.

Of course I will be told that the same could be said for people who rush.

The thing is, when you play a public game, you're either going to have people who rush, or do not rush. You have zero influence over that. Maybe they do want to kill a lot of things, but they're not interested in mats.

I'm in a clan, I get on TS, and I ask, "anyone need to farm some plastids?" that is if I don't want to go alone. Or "I need X frame, who wants to help me?"

I usually get the help/company I need. Game experience is in tact.

Here's that link again

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/10-find-a-clan/

And there's going to be the people who do not want to join a clan, do not want people playing outside their own pre-defined methodology, and will still complain. While not taking any other action other than suggesting brute force changes to the game to force people to play like they do. But I'm not interested in them. They're a bunch of idiots. The same people who stitch and *@##$ about politics but never vote.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

While this is true, DE is on the side of rushing = bad. They don't want people to sprint through the missions, however it is up to DE to find a way to give an incentive to not rush.

Well the game itself is on the side of rushing = good... So I guess there's some conflict of interests between DE and their "child". Kinda rebellious phase that lasts a bit too long :D

Well the game itself is on the side of rushing = good... So I guess there's some conflict of interests between DE and their "child". Kinda rebellious phase that lasts a bit too long :D

Yep, and like I said, DE needs to do something to make players want to stop rushing. (Esp with bosses, I mean, if ONLY the boss can drop a BP, no reason to shoot everything along the way to just kill the boss, be disappointed, and then kill everything on the way out.)

they already fixed this with needing half the team at extraction for countdown to work in one of the patches months ago. so if you last place while your entire team is infront its definetly you, like they say: go fast or go solo

EDIT: besides you already have a clan, no need to go in online games

Edited by TheSuperTaco

they already fixed this with needing half the team at extraction for countdown to work in one of the patches months ago. so if you last place while your entire team is infront its definetly you, like they say: go fast or go solo

EDIT: besides you already have a clan, no need to go in online games

That's assuming everyone gets to the boss at the same time and kills it. Rushing doesn't start after the objective is finished, it's the entire mission.

Yep, and like I said, DE needs to do something to make players want to stop rushing. (Esp with bosses, I mean, if ONLY the boss can drop a BP, no reason to shoot everything along the way to just kill the boss, be disappointed, and then kill everything on the way out.)

Simple solution: You get the loot at the end of the mission. It's still random, but you don't know until you see 'mission complete'

EDIT: Oh God, I $&*&*#(%& out, that was a solution to people who leave after killing the boss. I just had to teeth extracted so I'm not thinking straight

Edited by slicshuter

Simple solution: You get the loot at the end of the mission. It's still random, but you don't know until you see 'mission complete'

Eh, if everyone gets the loot regardless of how far away they are, maybe. But then rushers rush to end, then the people who are exploring do all the work, while the rushers afk at/near the end.

So then it becomes most efficient to rush to the end.  That doesn't change the main issue:  exploring is inefficient, and thus explorers are wasting valuable time.

Adjust the map generation so that boxes off the main path have a 4X chance of dropping rare resources or maybe even can drop blueprints, and the problem will be fixed.

My issue is I get anoyed by the people who Just HAVE to KILL EVERYTHING THEIR IS IN THE MISSION and break  EVERY BOX and open EVERY LOCKER and go in EVERY CLOSET :/

Me too i don't wanna spend 30 minutes per mission when the mission is possible in 10 minutes....  

Eh, if everyone gets the loot regardless of how far away they are, maybe. But then rushers rush to end, then the people who are exploring do all the work, while the rushers afk at/near the end.

Oh God, I $&*&*#(%& out, that was a solution to people who leave after killing the boss. I just had to teeth extracted so I'm not thinking straight lol.

Oh God, I $&*&*#(%& out, that was a solution to people who leave after killing the boss. I just had to teeth extracted so I'm not thinking straight lol.

lol makes sense. It would be great to stop people from leaving after they kill a boss, but they would NEED to add more to the UI to tell you how many mats you got from that run too, in fact they should do it anyways tbh.

Me too i don't wanna spend 30 minutes per mission when the mission is possible in 10 minutes....  

I dont get allota time to play usually very busy so when I get these people it bugs me, and alota people wanna stay with party and end up sticking to the slowest person >:(

ESPECIALLY if  I am playing volt and purposely giving them all speed

What's the point of slowly going thru mission, kill everything, waste so much time when you have a max frame and weapons? Enemies rarely drop resources, mods are meh, there isn't any merit to clear the whole map. Rush thru containers and boxes, kill boss then leave is most efficient way in this game. Now, if enemies drop more resources, and each mission have reward based on your performance (rare mod reward), then it's a different story

What's the point of slowly going thru mission, kill everything, waste so much time when you have a max frame and weapons? Enemies rarely drop resources, mods are meh, there isn't any merit to clear the whole map. Rush thru containers and boxes, kill boss then leave is most efficient way in this game. Now, if enemies drop more resources, and each mission have reward based on your performance (rare mod reward), then it's a different story

I agree..but there's so much QQ about 'rushing'

I agree..but there's so much QQ about 'rushing'

Did you read the thread? Mainly it's the rushers who rush to the objective, finish it, rush out, and the others lose out on whatever minor credits/exp/resources/mods the rushers found (more or less by accident because they actually had to shoot something...) OR they rush to the boss, kill him, and D/C OR kill him, rush off, others possibly lose whatever he dropped if it flies off/boss got killed in an out of the way area. See why there's "QQ"?

DE needs to make exploring worth it, all there is too it really if they want people to stop rushing.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

OP is right to some degree on this point. Most people that complain either want their games in their way, or dont want to join a clan. You cannot expect everyone to play by your rules and people tend to be overly stubborn when it comes down to playing in PUGs. No one is forcing you to rush/explore but if the majority of the group is rushing/exploring you should adapt. If you cannot adapt then play solo. Just dont expect PUGs to be modeled by your needs.

Pub rushers are scum.

If you want to rush don't pub. Obviously you don't care about playing as a team, so stop the charade you bads and quit expecting everyone else to level up your weapons.

I rarely pub any longer. It's just gotten out of control because of the new Auras pumping low frames to instantly get speed mods up.

i rush boss's because there is hardly anything else worth doing in the level.

and i like to set the boss up for an easy kill before anyone gets there.

i.e. put raptor in the room before the boss yard, or switch teleport phorid into the hallway so he cant maul the tards.

i go private for farming mats.

i suggest you to do the same if your a slug.

Edited by SPiRALFACToR

Pub rushers are scum.

If you want to rush don't pub. Obviously you don't care about playing as a team, so stop the charade you bads and quit expecting everyone else to level up your weapons.

I rarely pub any longer. It's just gotten out of control because of the new Auras pumping low frames to instantly get speed mods up.

You are right. Most of the PUGs are idiots. Either they rush bosses and die in process ( no revives from my side ) or they are defense heroes ( no revives from my side either ) or they are little explorers that explore way to the extraction before completing the objective. But ones that i hate the most are those that quit right after the boss fight, if they didnt get the drop they needed.

i rush boss's because there is hardly anything else worth doing in the level.

and i like to set the boss up for an easy kill before anyone gets there.

i.e. put raptor in the room before the boss yard, or switch teleport phorid into the hallway so he cant maul the tards.

i go private for farming mats.

i suggest you to do the same if your a slug.

One, do stop insulting people for a different playstyle than yours, and two DE sides with the "slugs" on this matter. They're working (hopefully) to make it worth it to not rush. Not sure how they're gonna do this with bosses and BPs, but hopefully they will figure something out.

-1, if you can kill a boss and rush it, why not go solo and NOT ruin other people's experience?