Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bailiff Eximus

SkillzDoNotPayBillz

Created this on reddit first, but thought I should post it here to spread it around.

If this isn't the correct place to post this, I'm sorry :/

If you don't feel like clicking on the link, here's the entire post.

Spoiler

WARNING This is completely RNG based, although it does seem to spawn more Bailiffs than the normal Kuva Spy node. This is NOT RECOMMENDED for anyone unless your extremely desperate :P

I saw that there was no definitive answer to finding Bailiff Eximus, so I decided to share how I will find them. Todays 3rd sortie seems to spawn them just not very reliably. The sortie version either increases the spawn rate of Bailiff units, increases the chance that a Bailiff will be a Bailiff Eximus, or more likely, does absolutely nothing. If you are trying to complete your codex like I am, this is probably your best option for now.

This is most likely not the best way to do it and I even might have wasted my time waiting for a sortie spy in the kuva fortress but at the very end of the map I found one so I thought I'd share. If you happen to find a much better way to do this or happened to find one using this insane method please leave a comment, I'd really appreciate it.

When this sortie enevitably disappears, this can probably be replicated in the normal kuva spy mission, but will probably be less successful than sortie kuva spy.

Tl;dr: Don't do this unless your REAAAALLYYY desperate. If you are, then its not tooooo long. :3

Edit 100 million: After nearly 10 hours, I believe I figured out a spawn mechanic that completely contradicts a very important step I've enforced thus far. (5 / 6 times so far) This new method seems to spawn much more heavy units than before (including bailiffs) (I even got a manic to spawn once, but thats not important).

Edit 1 trillion: After nearly 12 hours, I finally finished the codex for this g*****n enemy. Three words for this experience: Not worth it. DE will probably create an event soon that will spawn these S**** like crazy, but atleast I can say that I farmed them using the current system. Thank you all, I'm going to get some well deserved rest.

How I found my Bailiff Eximus:
(Solo) Brought Loki Prime, Tigris Prime, and Sentinel (Animal Instinct)
(You can probably increase the spawn rate of Bailiff if you join in public match or with some friends but this will remain untested)

Main Guidelines
1. Set off alarms in the very begginning
2. Triggered alarms in ALL 3 spy vault then retrieved data before destruction (If done correctly, Lotus should prompt an exterminate, which, towards the end, is where i found my first Eximus)
3. After C vault was completed, I killed everything, regardless of enemy type.

Throughout the mission, I either: * Killed off any heavy/high leveled enemies I saw on my way to each vault (Various Eximus, Bombards, Eviscerators, Heavy Gunners) and normal bailiffs and left the heavy enemies INSIDE THE VAULT alive (seems to be more reliable for heavy enemy spawn).
* Left every enemy alone, killing only the enemies in the very beginning and when Extermination began (less reliable, but still sometimes spawns more heavy enemies, also where I found my second Eximus).

(I was either unimaginably lucky at the time, or this legitimately works).

Below is what I deemed useful information that will either help others replicate my encounter, or create the illusion of helping the Eximus to spawn. These are subject to change, be completely incorrect, useless, and if needed, can be deleted altogether:

• On my way to each vault I took the time to check every room for Heavy enemies (Sometimes found random bailiffs in dead end rooms).
  • Made sure I left most of the random insignificant enemies alive before Extermination part (Exept when I triggered alarms in the very begining and after each vault).
  • After B vault, it seems that non-scripted bailiff enemies begin to spawn (seems to be the only information that is confirmed).
  • After Extermination had begun I made sure not to kill any useless enemies (rollers & drahks). I targeted mostly heavy enemies. If all were killed I began to target normal enemies until more heavy enemies spawned.
  • After each data vault has been completed you might need to raise the overall alarms again, After finishing a Vault, I killed a room of enemies regardless of the enemy type until they triggered alarms again.
  • If you happen to see a bailiff outside a vault, try to kill it as quickly as possible to try and spawn another enemy. (Although I am most likely wrong, I only slightly believe that the map only spawns one, maybe 2 Bailiffs at a time).

Below are tips I believe will help any poor soul who attempts this

• The vault with the Console underneath the starting room has an almost gauranteed Bailiff and has an extremely (AFAIK) small chance to be an eximus.
  • If you want to trigger vault alarms without exiting loki invisibility, remember that you can use your [Hidden for Spoilers] to quickly trigger alarms and keep your invisibility.
  • There are ways to add more enemies to the "Enemies Killed" requirement using Drahk Masters who don't have Drahk's at the time.
  • Enemies that use the Imperial Rampart (or whatever it's called) will shoot towards your last known location (wherever you shot a loud weapon) Regardless of whether you're invisible or not, which, If your loki is like mine, will kill you instantly.

I hope you all find your glorious conversation starter using these tips and methods and whatnot. Before I forget again, I want to thank the original commentor for their idea in the first place. I thank you lone tenno ;)

Edited by SkillzdonotpayBillz
Added link to reddit page (just in case people cant see the post)

17 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Can u please make the font size a little bit less eye cancer-like?
This is so f*cking tiny i cannot read a single thing.

wana see a magic trick? hold CTRL and press +

mgc.gif

just in case, it works with "minus" button too.:clem: