Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great sword

Josslyn

humnn dual swords seems great but then someone might complain that there's Dual skana xD

think not actually dual are fine just that they are slow at the beginning, i mean dual sword are ment to be the fastest not the strongest but dual skana are not fast nor strong, my scindo at may lv is faster and stronger than the dual skana i have at max lv, i think they should give a bit more basic speed to the dual weapons. Edited by Jay.ID

Yeah know what you mean xD

and there's also this possibility =x

kkkkkk.png

Nice, would really just need to reskin the bo and make it a blade weapon instead of blunt...the animations are already here(assuming they didnt want to make another) while you are at it, Phantasy Star could be a good source of inspiration for lances:

ss_001_l.jpg

5028.jpg

6519.jpg

Edited by KnaveSkye

AAAannnd.. last one, i promise.

Xena_chakram_dArcscan30603_archive2006.jpg

(Also, the screaming before the throwing)

But alas. You folks are far too young and far too spoiled to know anything about anything on that image.

Yah, im sure in a internet driven community that you are the only one who can appreciate this image =/

Nice, would really just need to reskin the bo and make it a blade weapon instead of blunt...the animations are already here(assuming they didnt want to make another) while you are at it, Phantasy Star could be a good source of inspiration for lances:

ss_001_l.jpg

5028.jpg

6519.jpg

Probably that's a 'maybe' only, that's right there's the BO already and you can just edit the visual to have a blade attached to it but then will need to recreate the movements anyways because BO's movement is just a blunt stick reaching anything within it's range while such a Duo-blade would need different movement set because you need the blades to hit the targets!

btw that short-spear on your 2nd pic looks great, wonder how would be some Claw or Jhammadar >>

night-stalker.jpg

arm_shark_fantasy_weapon_540.jpg

anderson-cultery-special-edition-pantera-claws.jpg

Ng3dlc1.jpg

ah damn lols we forgot those swords

ninja-blade-whip.jpg

btw ruivoml was talking about this >>>

xena_chakram_2_larger1.jpg

Chakram, it's a throwing weapon

Edited by Kokuen

btw ruivoml was talking about this >>>

xena_chakram_2_larger1.jpg

Chakram, it's a [real] throwing weapon

Just did a quick and respectfull FYP.

This is one of the chakrams that Xena used. But i'd rather have the real chakram, which is the one she is holding on the image i linked.

This chakram you link doesn't really works as a throwable weapon. Real chakrams are thrown by spinning them on your index finger really fast and then launching.

They are disposable throwable weapons (like throwing knives), but in the future perhaps Tenno could have high-tech chakrams that would return to him. Sort of like the Predator disk.

It might seem overpowered, but you have to think about travel time. Still, it would be awesome to "charge and throw" it on a line of enemies.