Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Made a Beginner Guide for my GF, thought it would be useful for others too.

(PSN)Alphonso-Alonso

Hello everyone,

Admittedly I've been sort of an &#! on these forums as burnout took it's toll on my enthusiasm for the game a few months back. I was the last of my group to cling to the game and it was a slow burn before needing a break. Sincere apologies. But with The Plains of Eidolon announcement, my girlfriend has gone all in with this series for the first time since a couple years back when it first came out. I wanted to make a great impression but not bog her down with modding/trading meta so I made this video guide as a way to outline game mechanics and not game systems.

I don't want to come off as audacious but I think what I made might be useful for convincing people to try Warframe who may like the hack and slash mechanics of the game but not exactly be too keen with all of the plat farming and build guides on youtube. Anyway, please let me know what you think. It's the first time I'm using a lot of the programs and equipment I've gathered for this project so please bear that in mind. 

2 hours ago, Skythin said:

Goal hitted. It is useful for others.

Even as a long-time player I learned a new technique (able to bullet-jump from a knocked-over enemy).

Holy S#&$, that's awesome! Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)falconpwnch0234 said:

Great tips for new players, I think i could use them myself when i start off on PC

Sweet, I'm glad to hear that :D. I use PS4 obviously so I would imagine the PC controls are more intuitive than they are with a controller.