[DE]Danielle

PSA: PS4 Server Update Oct 3rd [COMPLETE]

Well hey there PS4 Tenno! 

Just a quick PSA to inform you that we have a scheduled Server update this Tuesday, October 3rd at ~9 a.m.

We predict that you won't experience any issues during the process, but we will be here monitoring and keeping you informed in Chat throughout the process.

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, (PS4)LuffyleBoss496 said:

it's for when the update pcq is 9 a.m. and we still have nothing ?

whats "pcq"? If you mean PoE.. DE are not the biggest company ever and the game is still Free-2-Play and therefore youre gonna have to wait, they dont have the amout of money that other paid games would have. This is a huge update and will therefore take time, deal with it.

So close and yet so far but worth the wait!!! Can't wait for the actual update to come out do they have set a date yet???

Edited by (PS4)ghostkid13

1 hour ago, (PS4)ghostkid13 said:

So close and yet so far but worth the wait!!! Can't wait for the actual update to come out do they have set a date yet???

Agreed & not that I'm aware of. I've check forums and Youtube for a date of release.. but nothing.

Server update has commenced! We will be watching chat closely over the next 5 hours of maintenance just in case.

Thank you :) 

• Applause 1

I know this is kind of unrelated, but I bought a clan emblem a week ago and I'm wondering if this hotfix will finally release it.

Also, who ever is announcing right now in the game, you are @(*()$ amazing, lol.

Edited by (PS4)Sivos909

6 hours ago, (PS4)xRarePvP said:

Agreed & not that I'm aware of. I've check forums and Youtube for a date of release.. but nothing.

It's mainly because they want it to be perfect.  If they set a date, then they run the risk of rushing and possibly leave glitches.  That's why they didn't release it last week.  Also, many are speculating it to arrive this week after the 5th due to the contest on that day.  But that's only a guess.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Sivos909 said:

It's mainly because they want it to be perfect.  If they set a date, then they run the risk of rushing and possibly leave glitches.  That's why they didn't release it last week.  Also, many are speculating it to arrive this week after the 5th due to the contest on that day.  But that's only a guess.

Last week, they knew it wouldn't be ready, so Reb posted as such first thing on Monday.

We've gotten no such announcement this week, so it's close enough to completion that it might be out this week, but not so close that they are willing to guarantee that it will be.

So I'm going to assume that Life happens and it'll be out next week, and then we'll get it about a month after the fact, judging by how long it took Harrow to pass Cert.

Edited by (PS4)The_Verethragna