Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special Guest Livestreams In Studio Oct. 4th - Oct. 6th

aidan890

To be honest, Idk these people and I'm sure you are nice fine people (though I find it weird ppl of the same glyph suddenly appeared). I'm happy that the portion of the community that wishes to see you is thrilled. I'd have rathered people more related to warframe get this chance and not just some people that showed up today but aside I wish you well. I also hope DE can provide the community with more relevant information than this thread.

Just now, Darkuhn said:

And why is that a bad thing? if you dont want news on PoE then dont visit this sites and turn of the Public Chatchannels ingame.

I do want more informations on PoE because i like to have all the Informations bevorehand to plan what i want to do on the Plains.

So I guess you don't mind it if you are going to the Cinema to watch a movie and some dude is standing in front of it yelling the biggest plottwist of the movie you are about to watch?

I can deal with spoilers once an Update is released because I then know that there will be spoilers and because I can freaking play for myself to avoid getting spoiled because I already played the content. But I don't want to avoid Reddit, the Warframe Forums, any Gamingsite for possibly weeks until the Update releases for everyone just because some Streamers got to play the Update a bit earlier and spoiled everything during that stream.

But again, since you seem to overread that everytime: The Spoilers are just one of the Issues I ahve with this Event.

Just now, Darkuhn said:

Wow Two Players with the same Icon.... really LOTS of Players...

I´d rather think these Two Tenno are intersted in the Content InexpensiveGamer is showing on his Streams and also exited that this Event is happening.

exactly we found warframe through him and are excited like everyone else

I was only suppose to be here for 30 minutes, turned out to be an hour! OOPS!

Alright everyone! Treat everyone with respect! I look forward to the event tomorrow and I hope you all are as excited for the Plains update as I have been! See you all tomorrow! :heart:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Evers said:

Not to mention that we have been waiting for some time now for this Update to drop and yet it apperenetly isn't polished enough to let us play it but polished enough to show it for hours, over 2-3 days, on a public stream to thousends of Players...? 

They won't only be playing on the Dev build! As indicated in the original post, there will be regular Warframe shenanigans on the public build (regardless of POE releases or not), for those who want to simply join the squads and not have any section of the Plains spoiled. I assure you, they won't be featuring everything that is coming in this update. :) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

They won't only be playing on the Dev build! As indicated in the original post, there will be regular Warframe shenanigans on the public build (regardless of POE releases or not), for those who want to simply join the squads and not have any section of the Plains spoiled. I assure you, they won't be featuring everything that is coming in this update. :) 

Thanks for the Clarification :)

2 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Woot that mean we will have an update this week maybe ?

Expected Launch Window - this is the part of the roadmap that people may pull over at and put on their hazard lights. The goal is to launch within the next 10 days - when the official Hub site launches there will be more information there.  " - Source: 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

It's just bad timing. Especially with no date set, no updates in over a week, and no road map to release. I could cut the frustration with a knife.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Just now, [DE]Taylor said:

Well I get that Taylor, but they still will show parts of it and parts of it will be new and that is a hugh Issue. If this would be on the Day the Update releases, ok fine then I could play the content to avoid getting spoiled, if it would be a day earlier, ok fine then I could try to avoid it for a Day to avoid getting spoiled. But it isn't. Which mean if you want to avoid Spoilers you have to avoid any site that is talking about Warframe, the Forum, Reddit, Youtube Content Creators, Gamingsites, hell even Ingame for Days, maybe even longer then a Week (if you go with the full 10 Days that Rebecca just posted), or even longer if there is a delay.

1 hour ago, Vindicative said:

This is in extremely poor taste and I am disappointed with the community team atm. In a time where everyone is awaiting information about the 'road map' to the Eidolon update, mentioned last week, all we're getting is the Soon TM and more of 'watch these people play what YOU can't'. I am honestly disappointed that while everyone is waiting for the 'road map' to the update we just got smacked down into 'lol next week' again without any further information. The Wait Within continues. Maybe one day they'll let us play it instead of watching other people play. You can't dangle a bone in front of a dog forever, it WILL bite eventually. By all means we should be excited to watch other non-developer members of OUR community play before us. That can't possibly backfire given the current circumstances.

Look I get it but come on, it is Rebecca's birthday today and these guys do not decide them, they just host and manage them. These are decided internally by the teams communications, developer and marketing teams in co-working with the content creators. Do I want to get my hands on the long waited PoE too? Absolutely I do. Do I think a reaction like this is warranted? No. At least I'd try to be more understanding. And hey for better or worse we will get an actual road-map that will specify the exact date soon as well, not just Soontm kind of posts.

3 minutes ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Look I get it but come on, it is Rebecca's birthday today and these guys do not decide them, they just host and manage them. These are decided internally by the teams communications, developer and marketing teams in co-working with the content creators. Do I want to get my hands on the long waited PoE too? Absolutely I do. Do I think a reaction like this is warranted? No. At least I'd try to be more understanding. And hey for better or worse we will get an actual road-map that will specify the exact date soon as well, not just Soontm kind of posts.

I understand and previous posts have simmered down. Strongly worded yes, I also addressed her birthday later on (not sure why people are choosing me out of everyone). The road map is out, all is well. To restate: my problem was not this event but with the handling of relevant information which has now been revealed and resolved.

Edited by Vindicative

2 minutes ago, GreyEnneract said:

So after reading the roadmap, even when PoE does release, Gara's quest will be delayed by a week.

Wew. Not looking good at all.

It's not exactly their fault in that respect, scheduling conflicts and her parts will still be available to obtain.

Edited by Vindicative

2 minutes ago, Vindicative said:

It's not exactly their fault in that respect, scheduling conflicts and her parts will still be available to obtain.

Remember, just the parts themselves.

If you want to actually build her, you'd still have to wait a week for the quest to get the BP.

If you want her immediately, you'll have to pay platinum.

Edited by Sean

1 minute ago, Vindicative said:

You can't build her without the BP, which is from the quest. Meaning you still wait a week, then wait 3 days for her to finish in the foundry. 10 days on top of the current ~10 day launch window. Unless you pay of course.

10 minutes ago, Vindicative said:

I understand and previous posts have simmered down. Strongly worded yes, I also addressed her birthday later on (not sure why people are choosing me out of everyone). The road map is out, all is well. To restate: my problem was not this event but with the handling of relevant information which has now been revealed and resolved.

Sorry, I did not mean to make you feel specifically targeted so if you felt like a punch-bag, know that is not the intention at all. Anyway glad all is relatively well and good in the Vindicative land.

6 minutes ago, Ampoth said:

You're not just a person or a fan, you run a business and this is your job, you make money via your stream and DE is using you to try and acquire new players while you're using them to attempt to gain viewers and patrons so you can make money. So don't gimme that, "aww shucks I'm just a nice guy" shtick. You add nothing to the community, you don't influence the game positively, basically all of the Warframe Parteners can't fall down over themselves fast enough to say nothing but good things about DE, because why take an antagonistic relationship with the company who's signing your meal ticket.

You could be using your position to amplify and elevate player feedback, but you don't do that. You could be stressing the importance of a better new player experience and tutorials, but you don't do that. You answer questions on stream, that's nice, but that's only for the people that watch you, because those are your viewers, which is how you make money. Your content isn't any different than any other random active Warframe players would look like if they streamed it, and if it all got taken down nothing much of value to the community would be lost.

While streaming is my job yes, I only got to this point because of the Warframe community.  If the community didn't enjoy the content I produce, I wouldn't have gotten any of the opportunities I'm getting now.  I don't take any of that for granted, and am incredibly grateful for everything that has happened in the past year and a half of streaming.

I'm not using this opportunity to get more viewers, I'm simply accepting an invitation from DE to come up and stream from their studio, I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would turn that down!  If increased viewership is what comes from this, then I will be very grateful again for it, however it isn't expected.  Also viewers doesn't guarantee money, there are thousands of people who enjoy my content for free & I never pressure them to give me money it is 100% optional.

I actually talk to the developers as often as I can about stuff that can be improved upon and feedback that I receive during my stream.  I stress my concerns about the systems that are in place, and discuss fixes that would be balanced and more enjoyable for the community.  I answer questions because I know there are a lot of issues with the new player experience, so I give what direction I can to improve their first time playing the game in hopes of keeping them in the community.  My tutorials and opinions are given live instead of recorded which is why you may not see them as easily as certain YouTube content creators.  I do what I can to influence the game positively, and the amount of positive influence I've done is seen differently by each person.  What I can say I have done is I've introduced new players to the game, assisted new players through the troubles of the new player experience, and have done my best to have fun and enjoy a game with a mostly incredible community over my 4 years of playing Warframe and 1.5 years of streaming.

I don't actively post on the subreddit or the forums because I simply do not have the time.  Streaming is a full-time job for me and I like to put forth 6-8 hours of live content per day, 6 days a week, not including behind-the-scenes work for streaming.  I am very involved with many other content creator communities (both Twitch & YouTube) and on various Warframe discords as well.  I take one day off to spend with my fiancée and family, so I'm not very active on the computer at that time.  I know that is a big complaint about us so far but I assure you I would love to get more involved on that front I simply don't have the time.

I apologize for the delayed response on this as I was packing for my trip to Canada tonight and spending some time with my fiancée, but I did want to at least give you the time of day by responding.

7 minutes ago, Shul said:

While streaming is my job yes, I only got to this point because of the Warframe community.  If the community didn't enjoy the content I produce, I wouldn't have gotten any of the opportunities I'm getting now.  I don't take any of that for granted, and am incredibly grateful for everything that has happened in the past year and a half of streaming.

I'm not using this opportunity to get more viewers, I'm simply accepting an invitation from DE to come up and stream from their studio, I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would turn that down!  If increased viewership is what comes from this, then I will be very grateful again for it, however it isn't expected.  Also viewers doesn't guarantee money, there are thousands of people who enjoy my content for free & I never pressure them to give me money it is 100% optional.

I actually talk to the developers as often as I can about stuff that can be improved upon and feedback that I receive during my stream.  I stress my concerns about the systems that are in place, and discuss fixes that would be balanced and more enjoyable for the community.  I answer questions because I know there are a lot of issues with the new player experience, so I give what direction I can to improve their first time playing the game in hopes of keeping them in the community.  My tutorials and opinions are given live instead of recorded which is why you may not see them as easily as certain YouTube content creators.  I do what I can to influence the game positively, and the amount of positive influence I've done is seen differently by each person.  What I can say I have done is I've introduced new players to the game, assisted new players through the troubles of the new player experience, and have done my best to have fun and enjoy a game with a mostly incredible community over my 4 years of playing Warframe and 1.5 years of streaming.

I don't actively post on the subreddit or the forums because I simply do not have the time.  Streaming is a full-time job for me and I like to put forth 6-8 hours of live content per day, 6 days a week, not including behind-the-scenes work for streaming.  I am very involved with many other content creator communities (both Twitch & YouTube) and on various Warframe discords as well.  I take one day off to spend with my fiancée and family, so I'm not very active on the computer at that time.  I know that is a big complaint about us so far but I assure you I would love to get more involved on that front I simply don't have the time.

I apologize for the delayed response on this as I was packing for my trip to Canada tonight and spending some time with my fiancée, but I did want to at least give you the time of day by responding.

Have a good time Shul and see you at the livestream. I actually found you out trough the previous community livestream marathons for charity. Since this is a breast cancer awareness month, hopefully you guys at least take the valuable opportunity to plug something about it as well when you are doing the show. I know this is just a mere fan request, but having gone trough bowel cancer myself when I was 17, cancer of any form hits close to home. See you there in any case, have fun! =)

Edited by BETAOPTICS

I don't usually write these kind of posts, but I'm gonna chime in this time and say this:
I am disappointed.
Not because the update is going to come late, we know the history behind updates and this has happened before.
But this was handled just as poorly as The War Within.
Too much hype, too little information, too soon.
I literally have no incentive to watch the streams whatsoever, I don't know these people and I will not pretend I care.
If you're not gonna deploy the update nor talk about it, then so be it, but don't show us things we can't have over and over again.
I thought The War Within was a learning experience, but I was proven wrong.
My hype is dead, and so is my positivity.

Wiz3rd out.

7 minutes ago, Wiz3rd said:

Too much hype, too little information, too soon.
I literally have no incentive to watch the streams whatsoever, I don't know these people and I will not pretend I care.
If you're not gonna deploy the update nor talk about it, then so be it, but don't show us things we can't have over and over again.
I thought The War Within was a learning experience, but I was proven wrong.
My hype is dead, and so is my positivity.

Tottaly Agree.... Same over here.... 

Comandante_Chorizo_Prime out...