Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap: Glassframe Quest & the Plains of Eidolon!

[DE]Rebecca

6 minutes ago, BETAOPTICS said:

The Design Council didn't name that Frame. We don't design them, their themes, looks, abilities or names. In fact to have any part on the design is actually very rare. For most of the time we do none of the process, rarely do we get to name them and only once have the Council members actually designed abilities for Anti-Matter thematic Nova (theme was pre-decided by the developers).

we actually did suggest the name vlada i believe was the suggester for garasu , they just changed it to gara 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Nice! But eh... liked Silica better.

to bad it was never cannon as that name 

20 minutes ago, Nox174 said:

Nidus was a pain but Harrow wasn't too bad, his three parts were in 3 separate places so you didn't have to run 1 of them over and over again. Not to mention one part was basically free... 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Harrow was terrible to farm. I ran the defection so many times, i have over 200 axi relics now ._.

Guest Penny squad

Stop ruining my patience... Its like waiting for a bus, always too late and once u are on it, its still a hell...

From 

penny squad

Overload ur mom

Maximilium 

and jenny the penetrator

I don't expect to get an answer with how busy DE is, but I'll ask anyway:  I assume there will bean alternate reward for the new quest for anyone who buys the 'Frame with plat as there was with Octavia and Harrow.  So what will this reward be?  Will it be a riven like the others were or will it be something else?  Because what that alternate reward is will decide whether or not I buy the 'Frame with plat.

Edited by xXRampantXx