The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap: Glassframe Quest & the Plains of Eidolon!

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

They have launched some big updates on Wednesdays as well. We won't know yet until the end of today.

U7 Released on a Monday, U9 on a Saturday.
U10, U14, U15, U17, U19, U20 all released on Fridays. Which addresses the original reply.

Only U11 and U13 were on Wednesdays, which were a very long time ago. While all the rest released on Thursday.

Recent track record shows they love releasing on Fridays, and haven't met the usual Wednesday update cycle since 2014.

Just now, GreyEnneract said:

U7 Released on a Monday, U9 on a Saturday.
U10, U14, U15, U17, U19, U20 all released on Fridays. Which addresses the original reply.

Only U11 and U13 were on Wednesdays, which were a very long time ago. While all the rest released on Thursday.

Recent track record shows they love releasing on Fridays, and haven't met the usual Wednesday update cycle since 2014.

Just cross your fingers, hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Pray to RNGesus that our odds will be in our favor so we can get our hands on those Teralysts so we can crush them.
I hope it comes out today, i am prepared for a run, even if it means i have to play from 23:55 to 4:00 my body and mind are READY(+Energy in the fridge XD)

(Sry for my bad english :P)

noobs cry about p2w because cant make platinum and come here for start / MEGAOVERCRY ignore this noobs but waiting for poe are a trick of devs for make more money he have all content ready  this is only for growth of hype and make player more platinum hungry relax maybe day 13 we can play poe or all of us go burn this F*** devs alive for more delay on deliver poe ! ^^

inventory 

rhino prime (ready)

weapons (ready)

platinum (ready ) 

now only waiting ...........  dont delay more this !!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Phannttonn_ said:

noobs cry about p2w because cant make platinum and come here for start / MEGAOVERCRY ignore this noobs but waiting for poe are a trick of devs for make more money he have all content ready  this is only for growth of hype and make player more platinum hungry relax maybe day 13 we can play poe or all of us go burn this F*** devs alive for more delay on deliver poe ! ^^

inventory 

rhino prime (ready)

weapons (ready)

platinum (ready ) 

now only waiting ...........  dont delay more this !!!!!!

Agreed