Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 22 The one thing i've always been waiting on.

-QueenUnicorn-

Back in devstream 22 right before the the UI overhaul we had talk of a Customizable hud. Something that we ourselves could create or at least order everything like health bars and locations of things around our hud. It seems either that it was an idea that was thrown away because of complications or simple forgotten. It is truly as a vet the one and only thing i look forward to in each update. I sincerely hope that one day this dream will come true

I've always wanted something like this if only for non combat UI. Nothing more irritating than having to jump over from nav to foundry or delve into your actual resources tab just to check how much of something you have. Kuva takes that to a whole new level too. Ether you have to click your way through menus just to check the actual resource or you have to jump over to the mod station, click into rivens, and then actually click on a riven just to see how much you have. As the end game resource they've drummed it up to be, it should be able to be displayed on your nav hud or at the very least we should have a resource pane like the missions pane that we can minimize and expand to give us a real comprehensive reading. Preferably both endo and credits would be in that too.

Edited by Cortanis