Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave is Unbalanced on console

(XBOX)She Was Ready

Ive been playing conclave for almost 2 years. Time and time again i have seen the wrong weapons nerfed because when they nerf them, they only take the pc mechanics into accountability. I really dont understand why? They nerf the snipers but they dont nerf the one shot melee weapons. It takes me 3 shots to kill a player if its not a headshot but it only takes them one combo slash for the to kill me? I cant even one shot kill them if i head shot them IN THE FACE LOL. Does DE not realize that using a sniper with a controller actually takes skill? Thats why i used to use them! because when i killed something i felt proud of being able to do so! Now everyone just runs around with melee weapons and ability spams. Mag was supossively nerfed but she still one shot kills. 

Why would you even nerf Lie in Wait mod? it wasnt broken at all? It was perfectly fine. I miss the latron as well. When it could actually kill people and had more shots per clip. For countless updates you have nerfed 10 precision primaries or secondaries over 1 melee weapon??? i like games where i can dodge bullets and shoot at another players while they are shooting back at me. Not me contantly running from a charged melee weapon the entire game. Thats frustrating and boring. Were not using a mouse to aim. Were using a joystick so take take that into accountability. Trying to kill a guy who is guarding and charging with an obex is almost impossible if your using a primary or secondary. BRING BACK WEAPONS THAT SHOOT STUFF!!! sheesh 

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)She Was Ready said:

Ive been playing conclave for almost 2 years. Time and time again i have seen the wrong weapons nerfed because when they nerf them, they only take the pc mechanics into accountability.

i agree, i do think that pc conclave and console conclave balancing should be separate.

. I really dont understand why? They nerf the snipers but they dont nerf the one shot melee weapons.

snipers and melee are equally easy to use on console. i dont see how you think a 2 shot kill weapon that works with aim assist requires "skill"

It takes me 3 shots to kill a player if its not a headshot but it only takes them one combo slash for the to kill me?

even if that were true which i highly doubt with all the factors i have previously listed i feel that snipers needed the nerf they were given. also melee also deserves to be nerfed in terms of damage or to have a """"combo cooldown timer"""" which will stop combo spam and make melee require timing and finesse.

I cant even 

quote-i-literally-cannot-even-i-can-t-ev

one shot kill them if i head shot them IN THE FACE LOL.

a lot of weapon cant do that and they require more effort than any sniper (apart from lanka) so just because snipers cant you seem to feel like that specific class should?

Does DE not realize that using a sniper with a controller actually takes skill? Thats why i used to use them! because when i killed something i felt proud of being able to do so!

on console they dont, and maybe you use thembcause you think they are "difficult" to use but the people i know use them to get easy kills. however i do know people who enjoy using snipers because thats what they prefer however they understand how effortless the weapon class is.

Now everyone just runs around with melee weapons and ability spams. Mag was supossively nerfed but she still one shot kills. 

i agree, no effort players have put down their snipers and equipped ash nikana or mios. swapping one meta for another isnt the answer but mag on the other hand isnt as bad as avalanche in my opinion but power spam is another matter.

Why would you even nerf Lie in Wait mod? it wasnt broken at all? It was perfectly fine.

lie in wait wasnt "nerfed" the damage lie in wait added was given to snipers and the mod has been changed and has made snipers even more effortless. you snipers mains should be happy and not complaining.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)She Was Ready said:

I miss the latron as well. When it could actually kill people and had more shots per clip. For countless updates you have nerfed 10 precision primaries or secondaries over 1 melee weapon??? 

the latron takes more bullets to kill people? oh no the world has ended, whaterver shall we do? maybe do what everyone else has done and switch weapons or keep using the weapon because you like it.

i like games where i can dodge bullets and shoot at another players while they are shooting back at me. Not me contantly running from a charged melee weapon the entire game. Thats frustrating and boring. 

i enjoy that style of gameplay too. but nerfing damage of a melee weapon wont stop that, however i believe this forum thread has the answer 

. Were not using a mouse to aim. Were using a joystick so take take that into accountability.

we also have aim assist which evens that out.

Trying to kill a guy who is guarding and charging with an obex is almost impossible if your using a primary or secondary. 

my advise is use chroma or nidus  or even just slam attack them while their trying to get close. obex arent the most broken melee weapon.

BRING BACK WEAPONS THAT SHOOT STUFF!!! sheesh 

i dont get what you mean by this, we have plenty of those. 

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)She Was Ready said:

They nerf the snipers but they dont nerf the one shot melee weapons

Snipers got their dmg back on PC, i think Console didn't get the update yet.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)She Was Ready said:

ability spams. Mag was supossively nerfed but she still one shot kills.

For a more skill based environment in Conclave the abilities that do damage need a good amount of nerf as well as removing passive energy regen and energy surge. Currently people rely on their ability too much to get kills, i just got out of a game not long ago and someone used a Valkyr's 4 around 7 times in a single match and 4 of those were at the last minutes of the match.

7 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Lol, you think Conclave is balanced on PC?

On console it's a completely different scene as you literally need to break movement to take aim and kill, On PC we are able to use our aim and movement together as best as we can, this is why regardless of the ability/melee/aoe spams the skilled players still manage to be on the top of the scoreboard with at least 17+ kills on PC.

regardless, both platforms need a balance pass and for once nerf the weapons/abilities that do need a nerf and not the ones used by skilled players. Because someone completely new can't end up racking up kills with precision weapons without practice but they can do so easily with a press of a button with their 4th abilities. Things like this make the game mode look bad.

Just now, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

it got increased but not to what lie in wait used to offer. 

it's actually slightly stronger now tbh, more than worth it for those with the aim and reaction time.

Spoiler

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)She Was Ready said:

Mag was supossively nerfed but she still one shot kills.

Crush's damage is dealt across three ticks, spread over the duration of a fairly long animation.
Another nickel for the people-who-complain-about-"one-shot-kills"-but-the-truth-is-they-just-don't-know-how-to-count jar.

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)She Was Ready said:

I miss the latron as well. When it could actually kill people and had more shots per clip

The Latron's clip size has never been changed from 15.
The last change to the Latron was a damage increase.

13 hours ago, .Zel said:

it's actually slightly stronger now tbh, more than worth it for those with the aim and reaction time.

All snipers are weaker than they were prior to the Lie in Wait change.

On 4/10/2017 at 8:01 AM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

equipped ash nikana or mios.

Wait... how is Ash meta ? Would Rhino or Nezha make more sense with their ablative armors? I mean, the only reason Ash was meta was because Channeling used to drain energy and using a frame with useless abilities meant you could channel everything, but how is Ash exactly meta right now on consoles?

On 10/4/2017 at 6:46 PM, (Xbox One)She Was Ready said:

Does DE not realize that using a sniper with a controller actually takes skill?

If you cannot aim your sniper, don't use it. I use a controller (PC) - I can hit moving targets just fine with my sniper.

On 10/5/2017 at 12:01 AM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

i agree, i do think that pc conclave and console conclave balancing should be separate.

Why? Controller use? PC players use controllers too.

I use a controller and do not feel like I am at any disadvantage over the M&K users in conclave over that. I win and lose games. I am just bad at PvP, nothing to do with my choice of input device.

2 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

but how is Ash exactly meta right now on consoles?

Due to their stance mod, nikanas can potentially oneshot most frames and it doesn't help when ash adds a slash proc that deal a total of 9 health damage that also stacks. Plus ash is quite fast and tanky so it's almost like they were made for each other.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

Due to their stance mod, nikanas can potentially oneshot most frames and it doesn't help when ash adds a slash proc that deal a total of 9 health damage that also stacks. Plus ash is quite fast and tanky so it's almost like they were made for each other.

Makes sense. It probably helps that while Ash's offensive abilities are completely useless, his utility abilities are among the best in the Conclave.