Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to connect

(PSN)whyaskdouknow

1 minute ago, (PS4)DSkull612 said:

Also the same problem.   This being right after my ps4 made me accept their stuff again for some reason and update privacy settings. 

not sure if that is conected, I mean ... yeah I thougt so for a moment aswell, but I was able to play with the new PS4 licens agrements for a few hours... not sure why It should't function anymore after it went well for some time

Just now, (PS4)KamiMadara said:

not sure if that is conected, I mean ... yeah I thougt so for a moment aswell, but I was able to play with the new PS4 licens agrements for a few hours... not sure why It should't function anymore after it went well for some time

Ah, I didnt know that.  These issues started literally just after it made me do that. 

Just now, (PS4)DSkull612 said:

Ah, I didnt know that.  These issues started literally just after it made me do that. 

yeah, that was just unluky in your case .... 
I'm not even sure if this problem is related to DE itself or more to Sony. 
As I know the server are splited cause sony and Xbox has for the online stuff theire own servers. 
so DE propably only uses theire own servers for the PC version, but I can be wrong here .. 

I got in for a little bit when I first got home a couple hours ago (530am est) but it seemed shaky and was difficult to connect to anyone else had to solo sorti.   several times I was getting the unable to "update account 5 4 3 2 1"  after mission then after the 4th Mission (3 sorti 1 fissure) I did i got booted, and can't get back in.

I was a little I was a little bit worried it might be due to that PS4 update today.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

I got I got in for a little bit when I first got home a couple hours ago (530am est) but it seems shaky and was difficult to connect to anyone else had to solo sorti.   several times I was getting the unable to "update account 5 4 3 2 1"  after emission then after the 4th Mission (3 sorti 1 fissure) I did i got booted, and can't get back in.

I was a little I was a little bit worried it might be due to that PS4 update today.

Xbox is having the same problems so, I don't think so.

Edit: I'm being dumb, I dont own an XBone.

Edited by (PS4)Rekt316