The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Builds

(XBOX)TENZOU X

Question

15 answers to this question

this is my mesa quick thinking.primed flow.streamline.narrow minded max.primed continuity.stretch just to help little bit with range.transient fortitude.intesity.aura corrosive projection...now for exilus i would use some mobility mod...but its up to u

Step 1 is finding out which mods affect what skills and how: http://showcase.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mesa#Abilities

Step 2 is picking a playstyle you want to enhance. For example, I like CC and durability, so I want http://showcase.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Muzzle_Flash and enough Ability power to boost Shatter Shield to 95% damage reduction.

Step 3 is picking the mods to achieve step 2.

6 minutes ago, Archistopheles said:

Step 1 is finding out which mods affect what skills and how: http://showcase.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mesa#Abilities

Step 2 is picking a playstyle you want to enhance. For example, I like CC and durability, so I want http://showcase.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Muzzle_Flash and enough Ability power to boost Shatter Shield to 95% damage reduction.

Step 3 is picking the mods to achieve step 2.

CC as in Crowd Control or Close Combat? Always have an issue defining the two

A bit of power strength, neutral range, high duration, some efficiency.

Power Strength boosts your Peacemaker and Shatter Shield. Intensify alone should max damage reduction on Shatter Shield.

Duration affects buff length and Peacemaker channeling efficiency. Continuity, Constitution, etc. If you use Narrow Minded you may need to offset its negative range modifier.

Streamline should be fine for Efficiency. Your buffs should last a while, so no need to spam. Peacemaker will clear out most tilesets in a few seconds, no need to sit there forever.

A standard crit build sidearm should be fine for Peacemaker. May want to throw on a fire rate mod to improve the spool up time.

I like the Staggering Shield personally, though it's not necessary.

My build. Mods in english. Speed Holster, Handspring, P-Flow, P-Continuity, R9 Transient Fortitude, P-Vigor, R4 Fleeting Expertise, R4 Streamline, Rapid Resilience, Narrow Minded. 7 Forma because 55 more energy. :zenurik:

Sz9ChtX.jpg

Edited by Omega-ZX

You want a critical pistol build:

Hornet Strike, (Primed) Target Cracker, (Primed) Pistol Gambit, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, 2x 90% elemental damage mods of your choice.  The last slot can be a fire rate mod or Primed Heated Charge.

Any pistol with these mods will work.  The best are Akstilleto Prime for taking down Nullifier Shields, Euphona Prime for massive single shot damage, or Pandero, which does both almost as well.

If you have a good crit pistol build, Mesa doesn't need power strength for 99.9 percent of game content, including sorties.  Most of her Peacemaker damage comes from pistol mods.  You only need Intensify (+30 percent) and that's just to reach max damage reduction on Shatter Shield.

Here's a great 3 forma build to get you Max Duration and a not terrible range:

Pistol Amp, Cunning Drift

Primed Flow, Quick Thinking, Narrow Minded, Primed Continuity, Constitution, Streamline, Stretch, Intensify.

Add another forma to swap in Corrosive Projection for Pistol Amp.  Add one more Forma and you will have enough energy to cast Shatter Shield at the beginning of a game.

0ePCupX.jpg

In the process of putting another 2 forma on her to fit Primed Flow and an Exilus. No Amp aura because the 8% gain isn't really worth it for me...and I still melee with her quite a bit oddly enough. CP would probably be the better choice, especially in teams. Considering Growing Power and Power Drift once I'm fully done with formas. 

You get around 55sec of shooting gallery for 13 energy and 47sec of shattered shield for 19 energy. Peacemaker is dirt cheap at 3.75/sec and 6 to cast it.