Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No rewards after completion

Chakarar

Hello! For a second time, my reward disappears along with my relics so I thought I should report it.

So after I experienced a dark screen after the mission completion I lost my awards and the mission is not counted, thus I cannot upload files because after that I am redirected to my previous mission result and not receiving even a mission failed message.

Furthermore, not only I did not receive the awards but my relics are gone.

If there are other people experiencing this type of bug, feel free to post it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just started getting this problem today, vault run was going good up until we extracted. I didn't get any rewards and right after it would disconnect me from my party with the host migration failed text. This happened to me 3 out of the 5 vault runs I ran today. Internet is completely fine it's just always at the end of the mission when it bugs out for me. Let me know if you found a fix for this. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that every mission, in which I have pressed the "Quick Progress View''(TAB) button just before the extraction or having it held during the extraction resulted in failure of the mission/host migration failure. That's my conclusion about this bug, maybe it's can appear differently.

My suggestion is try not to check your progress by pressing tab or "p" at the end. That fixed it for me.

Edited by Chakarar

• 3 years later...