Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test auto fails and sent back without taking test bug. (fixed?)

(PSN)ShadowGamerC

New Update and I'm on attempt number 6 to leave cetus.  DE Please fix this.

Attempt number 16 to leave Cetus Now and still counting.  What did you guys do to the network coding that I can not leave the relay through the menu anymore.? Why is it getting stuck in this loop that seems to have no end?I'm giving it 2 more attempts then I'm just closing app

Edited by (PS4)Tenchi145

Yeah this bug is big. It kicks you out of mastery and no matter where you are be it dojo, relay, ect. it makes it so it keeps sending you back to the place you are very well trying to leave. I can deal with the not able to leave places to an extent but being stuck at the mastery I am I cant progress in the game. I haven't even got my tenno yet and it been at least a year with me constantly trying the mastery test but it keeps kicking me out and sending me back to ship and then I have to wait another 24 hours. Others have been waiting longer for a fix to this. DE PLEASE FIX THIS ITS BEEN LONG ENOUGH.

DE the longer you let this go the more people will have this problem. With how much it prevents progress its a big turn off from the game. Please fix this problem so we can fully enjoy the game and progress again. I want this game to continue to do well and a bug like this is holding it back from greatness because when they run into this bug over and over they may eventually leave the game but I have stuck with it for so long because I love this game as well as others here who are dealing with this tough it out because this is a great game and maybe one of the best. End our pain and heal the wound by fixing the bug PLEASE its been a while now dealing with this.

Soon as in they fixing this soon? If so FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY. Also for those out there who have this problem be sure to submit a support ticket so they see this is a problem and be sure to leave a comment. Every bit helps to try to fix this. And for any members of DE that see our posts here PLEASE PLEASE fix this.

I sent in another support ticket to DE and they buffed my rank. here is what they said 

Hey there codyu2425,

We are sorry that this happened to you. To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/3-update-build-notes/

As a one-time courtesy of DE, we've manually bumped you up 1 rank; know that we will not be able to do this for future ranks but the dev team is actively looking into fixing this bug! We appreciate your patience :)

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

Sorry I didn't mean that they were going to have a fix soon it was just the way things are said around here as DE tends to say things are coming soon and then they tend to take forever to get her.

Also I sent in another support ticket as the trying to leave cetus loop has gotten to the point where even setting my matchmaking to solo does not get me out of there reliably anymore. hopefully they look into this issue and test out how to counteract this issue without leaving themselves vulnerable to DoS attacks.

lol ok but I did have high hope and still do that they will fix this problem cause its a bit tiresome getting sent back every time I try to take a mastery test or try to leave somewhere. I am glad them moved me up a rank though I at least got to do the second dream and such but the problem is still present and now I cant progress again. I am mastery 3 now and I cant do much more until mastery 5 which is why I hope they are really looking into this problem and not just blowing it off. Remember for those affected feel free to post a comment here to show your support for getting this fixed and be sure to send in a support ticket too. I will still continue to post and keep everyone updated if the situation changes at all. 

Every day with mastery is auto fail for me does the game really think I am that bad XD. Now stuck at mastery 3 dealing with this bug almost a year now. On the lighter side I just sold enough stuff to get Chroma's deluxe skin and some fresh potato to put in new warframes. Still waiting on the day this gets fixed so I can finally finish story and do some raids with friends. I tell ya its not fun being stuck at a low level and to just be blocked from going any further in the game.

Alright so I'm not gonna say this is a fix but I just tried it out of curiosity and I got to take my test.

1. First put your matchmaking on anything but solo.

2. Go to Navigation so that it creates a session if it didn't create one already.

3. Open the menu with the option button inside navigation so that you can start the rank up test from navigation.

4. Profit(?????)

Hopefully that works for you just got my MR21 Out the way.

Dang I was hoping to be of some help to you.  Oh well I'm still fighting with support somewhat.  We are now trying port forwarding to make it work. Didn't help me out other than changing my nat type to 3.

UPDATE: They want me to reinstall the game.  Hell to the NAW am I about to go through another 3 day redownload over my metered connection.

Edited by (PS4)Tenchi145

I have tried reinstall like 4 times so yeah that not working. This is something DE needs to look into cause this was not a problem at one point then something happened sometime after chains of harrow and now the game will not let us take mastery and will not let us leave after going to place like dojo, relay, ect. This problem only gets worse with time and needs to be fixed as soon as possible. DE where are you in our time of need. It has been almost a year and nothing. Support only raised our level by 1 and that is not fixing the problem. We pray and pray with no answer except support telling us to keep an eye on update for fix and its been almost a year now for me and longer for others. DE we beg you to finally fix this bug that keeps us from enjoying the game.