Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test auto fails and sent back without taking test bug. (fixed?)

(PSN)ShadowGamerC

I am having a problem with my account on PS4 were the mastery quest auto fails and because of this have been stuck mastery 1 for a month now. I have looked and have seen others with this same problem with some happening on mastery 2 test and others on levels like mastery 13. What happens is when you activate mastery test it cuts to you just standing there for a sec then black screen for a bit then a load screen and you are back on your ship and it acts as if you had failed mastery and have to wait 24 hours when I haven't even been able to try the test. This also happens on relays when I try it there but for there it goes back to me flying in on my ship and docking again. I hope that this is able to get fixed soon I want to be able to play this game again and show my support for a game I can really get behind.

Please DE I hope you fix this soon I cant do anything stuck at mastery 1. I cant trade, progress in story, or get most of the good weapons and mods because I am stuck mastery 1 because of this bug and I have given up trying to do the mastery test until it is fixed. People are also always questioning how a mastery 1 has a nekros prime, nikana prime, and such which is funny but makes me sad because I am reminded I cant progress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok DE now that PoE is out maybe now is a better time than ever to fix this bug. I have contacted you on this problem and you raised my mastery level by 1 but this is still a big problem because I can not progress past Uranus to get my tenno and enjoy PoE and hunt Edolons or get my hands on some better weapons. It has been some time for me but even more for others please fix this as soon as you can. 

Please DE look into this as soon as you can. I am missing out on so much because the game will not let me level my mastery rank up. If you are working on this give me an update on the situation I want to at least have some idea of when you may have this fixed. If you need to see what happens with this bug here is a youtube vid someone posted on this issue. 

That Video is from one of my clanmates that i posted here a while back.  I've given up on posting anything else about it because just as you support moved my Mastery rank up a level and didn't even say anything about looking into it.  No DE Dev showed up into my forum topic to even ask about it. Only thing I've come up with so far is that after the new relay code was added to the game along with new counter measure to prevent DDOS attacks it treats high latency connections, in my case a satellite connection with ping ranging from 630ms-1700+ms, strangely.  Just last night I tried to leave Cetus 14 TIMES and it kept reloading me into Cetus as though I choose to go there.  This problem happens with Mastery tests, dojos, relays, Maroo's Bazaar, and Cetus.  Sometimes it even happens at the end of missions with me falling through the stage and then sitting on extraction for around 5 mins before it realizes that hey we should have him in his ship.  I feel your pain friend but as only a small percentage of us are experiencing it they aren't in a hurry to fix it no matter how much progression or debilitating it is to us.  I harped on about this for a month straight and have recieved nothing.  I really love this game so I sucked it up and play it until it gets fixed, but this increase in grind for regular frames is about to push me away from this game entirely.

Yeah I have been hoping with each update that they would fix this but I die a little inside not seeing any fix even after I contacted them about it. They just raised  my mastery by 1 and said keep an eye on update for when we fix it and haven't seen anything yet. I have also seen others posting on this problem and the name may be different but its the same problem. I wish I could just rally all them into 1 place to speak out on this problem cause it is pushing some away from what is a great game. Being stuck were I am now makes me want to quit cause I am missing out on 75% of the game. I bared with this problem for a while and grinded out a bunch of stuff and half the stuff I cant even make and use cause of mastery lock so I tried to grind mostly warframes which I have a few primes now even Vauban who has all rare parts. DE please fix this don't leave those affected to rot. We want to be able to play this game again.

I have tried to go to many different places to try mastery even tried the practice and its always same result black screen, load screen, then im back and didnt even set foot in the test area and it makes me wait another 24 hours. I even tried unistall  and reinstall with no change. I have been stuck at mastery 2 for a good long time and im missing out on a lot of stuff.

yea i was simply curious if it was the same result cause it seems your in a loop and never actually even make it to the mastery test area

Sadly tho Support tickets are all you can really do as the forums arnt for support, so here all you get is users taking guesses or if your lucky a DE member simply saying were aware of the issue and the team is working to fix it

Edited by Tokens210

2 minutes ago, (PS4)codyu2425 said:

I did send in support ticket and all they did was raise my mastery by 1. I was mastery 1 when this problem started for me.

oh i read your posts, i saw that, im just saying support and community are different departments, so many DE people on here that may answer you have no idea and can only give that generic answer, and besides them everyone else is a player

The best and i mean best outcome from here i could even imagine would be if a support person trollin thru the forums saw your post and asked you for your ticket number to try and help ya out but that most likely would just result in them bumping your MR again, since support desk people themselves most likely arnt the same people that make the fixes

Yeah lol my friend doen't have this problem so he tries to help me get things I cant get normally because I cant get to those places to farm them. He also taxied me to places in the void so I could make my way to Sedna and Neptune cause my progress is stopped at Uranus. So its good to have friend to get you through these hard times with this bug.