Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery test auto fails and sent back without taking test bug. (fixed?)

(PSN)ShadowGamerC

Well still have yet to hear anything else from DE on this bug. For those out there that have this bug be sure to leave a comment and show your support for getting this fixed also you should send in a support ticket as well. This is a growing problem and is horrible for new players to the game cause this bug prevents progression and is annoying when you try to leave a place you went to like Dojo, Brazaar, Relay, ect. It has been some time now and nothing has been done DE at least give us a rough estimate on when this will be fixed. I and many others hope this will be fixed soon so that we can get back to leveling and enjoying the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah im back farming frames for me and my friend who is in college and cant farm for them so double work for me. Also a tip if you get stuck in Cetus. Go out into the plains and leave from there it tends to work for me. Still a little upset that DE hasn't given us anything on when or if this will be fixed. I still haven't been able to finish the story yet cause I still cant get my mastery up.

I'm having the exact same problem. Took me 3 tries to get past Master Rank 1 (which I am currently stuck at), and I've tried for the last four days to try Master Rank 2. I just uninstalled and reloaded the game to see if that fixes it tomorrow.... but now I have my doubts. Should I send my own bug report, or just wait? (It doesn't seem as though DE is really concerned with fixing this problem.)

yes you should also send in a support ticket but expect the most they will do cause this was the same for me and others is they will say sorry this has happened to you,raise your rank by on for you, and say they will look into the problem. I still waiting on any sort of word on this at all from them though.

It's a darn shame though, I love the game. I've already raised Excalibur and Neckros to level 30, now I'm working on Valkyr, Zephyr, and Nyx. I'm not going to quit playing, at least not yet. But, it IS getting a bit tedious doing the same missions over and over again because I can't get past Ceres due to the difficulty spike. (I'm a noob, and a little bit "older" so my skills at games like this are a bit lacking). I do hope they address the issue and soon!

you and me both. This has been going on for some time and all I would really ask for from DE right now is a bit of an update on this problem cause it kills progression which really hurts new players and even drives some away from the game entirely. Its a great game and I hope this gets fixed so I can truly get back into this game.

DE I don't know were you are on this problem but it really needs fixed like yesterday people cant level or even leave places because of this bug. Take some time out of these huge updates and fix this please so me and many others can enjoy the game again cause getting sent back to your ship every time you try mastery test and having to wait 24 hours every time to even try and hope you get into the test is dumb. This happens on relays and on ship. Its not a problem that is fixed through unistall and renstall so please just fix this its been forever waiting for a fix or even any sort of word on this.

DE really needs to get on this and soon very soon cause there is no way to level which is the big thing and no way to leave places like dojo which I can deal with. Its been almost a year for me and more than a year for others DE where are you when we need you. Side note for those with this problem be sure to send in support ticket and if you want chat with us here I hope that DE will eventually get around and tell us whats going on or better finally fix this.

• 3 weeks later...

Yet another update and still no fix at all. Its been a long time now and I have been refusing to play this any longer until they fix this bug they have neglected for so long. I love the game but I hate that they cant fix this in any way or even say anything about it. Its been long enough DE fix this bug.

Every time I look there are more and more people on bug forums talking about this bug. It is a growing problem that prevents progression in the game and needs to be fixed NOW!! Some cant even really play the game because of this bug so I hope DE sees this and knows this is a problem. Also any who have this problem send in a support ticket cause the more this is brought up the more of a chance it will get moved up in the list of things to fix even though it should have been fixed a long time ago.

This just happened to me when I was trying to rank up from ranks five to six. If it keeps happening i think i'm done with the game. Such an important part of the game not allowing you to progress is going to deter a lot of people from playing the game.

Edited by Suolatikku