Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon update size?

(PSN)ATreidezz

On 10/6/2017 at 11:02 AM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Perhaps.

But to be fair, the whole game used to border on being a 30GB download until DE did that unused asset dump a month or two ago.

On PC, the full game on disk is 5.7gb. At its largest it was around 10gb I believe. Consoles have massively inflated downloads for some reason. For us it could be a 3-5gb download, meanwhile for you guys it could easily hit 15gb.

jAtu3gt.png

4 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

do you whatch what we all post in here???

I do. And I see the second post on this page showing us one of Steve's tweets. He answered to a guy stating the update will be 3.4 GB. Steve said the update wont be small. So I assume it wont be just 3.4 GB.
So I'm wondering, why Deadsin stated it would be 3.4 GB. And of course I want to see a source, where DE verifies this number.
It's my pleasure to ask you, if you read what's written in this thread.

Edited by WhiteMarker

26 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I do. And I see the second post on this page showing us one of Steve's tweets. He answered to a guy stating the update will be 3.4 GB. Steve said the update wont be small. So I assume it wont be just 3.4 GB.
So I'm wondering, why Deadsin stated it would be 3.4 GB. And of course I want to see a source, where DE verifies this number.
It's my pleasure to ask you, if you read what's written in this thread.

The guy he was replying to was a dev (Glen) that has worked on the update, he was just replying to show his own (Steves) followers that it won't be small.