Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Forum Reactions!

[DE]Danielle

We've replaced some of the old reactions with new Warframe inspired Reactions to the Forums that add a bit more color and flare:

fxcgDkd.jpg

You may recognize these as they are the emojis you know and love from in-game chat and here on the Forums:

• Yellow (Haha) - :laugh: 
  • Blue (Satisfied) - :satisfied: 
  • Red (Woah) - :awe: 
  • Green (Applause) - :clap:
  • Purple (Like) - :community:

Compared to some of the previous reactions that gave no rep, all of these new additions will give positive rep to the poster. 

These are available now -  Simply hover over the green arrow on a post you'd like to "react" to, and select the reaction you'd like to use. 

4 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

So what happened to the "what even is this" reaction? Are negative feelings forbidden now?

What ever happened to just having upvotes and downvotes? Much better system.

If people have negative reactions to a thread, they should make a comment about it. Don't see why we need emojis.

13 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

What ever happened to just having upvotes and downvotes? Much better system.

If people have negative reactions to a thread, they should make a comment about it. Don't see why we need emojis.

In contrast to numerical score, emojis at least try to convey some sort of emotion, there's a difference between "I dislike this idea" and "this post is a piece of nonsensical garbage" but both of them would likely fall under "downvote" reaction instead of emojis that would be applicable for reactions like "wtf" or "gtfo".

All in all, we need more ways to convey the whole spectrum of emotions.

Edited by JuicyButthurt

19 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Blue (Satisfied) - :satisfied: 

I understand like and upvote needing different buttons, but I feel like "Satisfied" is too much of an overlap.

We lost our quick "thank you" button. I feel like that should take Blue's spot.

or maybe even "Interested" instead of "like" to give the upvote more attractiveness for us who enjoy getting upvotes.

8 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

In contrast to numerical score, emojis at least try to convey some sort of emotion, there's a difference between "I dislike this idea" and "this post is a piece of nonsensical garbage) but both of them would likely fall under "downvote" reaction instead of emojis that would be applicable for reactions like "wtf" or "gtfo".

Whereas in reality, people just use them randomly based on what they happen to think at the time, conveying almost nothing because it's a little icon.

9 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

All in all, we need more ways to convey the whole spectrum of emotions.

That's what leaving a comment is for.