Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Onto Dawn (OCC, Recruitment) (Second Dream Spoilers)

jjpdn

To kill one to save ten.

To murder thousands to save millions.

To commit genocide to save billions.

Tenno are the lawmakers - the wrathful gods who, through one swift movement, wipe armies off the face of planets. Through war, they will bring peace to the solar system, one massacre at a time.

Or at least, so they thought.

The Lotus has already deceived them once in the Second Dream. But why have none of them asked... What was the First?

This is a Discord RP. The link is: https://discord.gg/2AKPTbF 

Questions can be asked in the server or here.

WARNING: May become dark - er, probably will become very dark, but seeing as this is DMed by me, it'll also be randomly light-hearted sometimes. 

Setting: Current Warframe build: 21.7.1 However, anything I say becomes canon, so if you want to make sure something, plz ask me. Also, some powers may be restricted or empowered to a certain degree depending on context.

The  RP will start during a mission, the four of you been acquaintances. What kind of acquaintances, you can decide.  

Rules:

1. No spamming OCC things in IC.

2. One application only. Remember that you can edit.

3. Personal struggles/history are not required to be known to me. However, they must make sense in the context of Warframe.

4. I'll try to be on during 9-10pm EDT (yes I'm in the Eastern Time zone), except on Tuesdays (not required for you guys, but will make it a lot faster if everyone's on together)

5. Don't be bad, plz be respectful, etc.

6. You can suggest directions for this RP to take in the OCC channel, but I'll be making the final choices.

7. Please write at least a small paragraph for actions/description. Dialogue can be dialogue.

8. Max 4 players for now. If anyone leaves, the story will go on till another can be added (if it goes on for that long)

9. Please login at least once every two days. 

Application Format

(remember your character also has to be semi-realistic)

Name:

Species (Tenno or something weird that I may accept, no Grineer, Corpus, etc):

General Personality:

Possible relations with the others:

What you would like to see or are expecting to see in this RP:

Can you make the 9-10 EDT time?

How often can - THE GRIM REAP - Ordis plz shut up, sorry, how often I expect you to log on?  

Other Information I Might Want to Know:

Edited by jjpdn