Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Research Multiple Same Component At The Same Time?

TheMandarin

Hey guys

our clan is currently researching the Supera bp, and it will be finished within 20 hours, and im really excited about this. however, according to the warframe wiki, the supera requires 7  Fieldron samples, i have enough resources and money to build all 7 Fieldrons at the same time, however, when i go to the foundry, i realize i can't really build 7 Fieldrons simultaneously.

i remember before update 9, all the components for weapons and warframes are listed. for example, if a person had two rhino chassis  he could tactically build that two chassis at the same time, well nobody would actually do that, however, allowing players to build more than 3 of the exact same components save lots of time when building a clan weapon.

i really can't figure out the reason for this, a player like me will have the supera sooner or later, i can wait 7 days to finish all 7 fieldrons, and get my supera. but why would the devs force players like me to wait is a mystery to me.

in addition, if there is a way to build 7 fieldrons at the same time, please tell me, cuz currently i can't figure out how to do it.

thanks for reading

thanks for the replies guys, i can't finish them in 4 days cuz i have to work, and i only have a little bit of warframe time when i get back, so yeah, i will have to wait 7 days :( but i might rush the weapon after i finish all the fieldron samples...