Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Mains unite

(PSN)Chel-El

My first Warframe Body and one that I most certainly use to this very day. Every pure Corpus Conglomerate mission requires her presence in my book, makes it all so very easy in the best of ways.

Still makes me wonder though. After a year and a half of running around in a female body. . . and then discovering your a late-stage pre-teen male. . . how my Operator came to terms with that.

Sure, I have Ash and Limbo and Chroma, but, before their arrival my Operator was "buried alive" inside a female shell, woke-up in it, took his first steps, learned about the world at large in it. How strange it must be, to find out your "original" body was just a carved husk, to realize that the skin you once thought your own was, in fact, not.

Oh, whoops, to much story musing, sorry. GO MAG THE M.O.A. MASHER! Shield Maidain Extraordinaire!  

4 hours ago, Neptlude said:

( '_ ')7

Also Mag starter

Ye I think this is where the magnetic/somatic connection began for me 

28 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

-you do all main quest with her as your frame

IKR Mag  was my frame in those Lotus moments where she pushes you to the limits... 

Opted for Frost with the Kubrow quest though, because Mag prefers cats methinks. And will use Oberon for the Titania quest because Shakespeare.

While I main Nyx Prime, lately I have 5 forma'd my dust covered Mag Prime, tried all sorts of builds, found one I liked and have been having an absolute blast with her. Doubly stoked for her deluxe skin coming SOON™.

Edited by Mole38

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

I suppose Mag will need all the emotional support she can get

w6qxig.png

Will I regret posting this picture?

She has never deserved to be deemed useless, even before the rework and after all the nerfs. ❤

Pull cc spam saved my newbieass way too many times to even recall.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

31 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Careful.

Some people get mad if you claim to 'main' a frame.

:facepalm:

Braceface can stay in the far corner as far as I'm concerned.:devil:

Same in Overwatch. In theory, people want you to pick for the team/mission 

But let's face it, people just have natural talent and know how for their mains. You spent time researching topics and building them not like your other frames. It's like a syndicate, one can't possibly be on good standing on all of them.

Speaking of OW, I find it OP that Mag can perform OW ultimates Symmetra (shield generator) Sombra (EMP) and Zarya (graviton).

All while sniping like Widowmaker and double jumping like Genji. 

11 hours ago, Neptlude said:

( '_ ')7

Also Mag starter

I recreated my account when i was starting the game because i chose Excal but regreted, seeing how other people had that cool crunching skill, so in the second one i started with mag.

Now i'm just waiting for that sweet Pneuma skin to drop, its been a long year of wait for that skin, but its finally here.

I've just come back to using her again after being somewhat salty after the rework (and something of a break too).

She was my starter frame, first Prime and always a favourite even though she's not my most used (Trinity has that honour).  Mags Orbit is the only full tennogen skin I bought.  

Mag starter here. Mag Prime First for me too. I have both arcane helms. Used her all the time with trinity. Still do as i found a nice balance for her. Tho due to how focus is changing she will be a tad hard to play again but i'm getting that deluxe.(I need it) Also have Graxx Mag.

12 minutes ago, Sabreracer said:

I've just come back to using her again after being somewhat salty after the rework (and something of a break too).

She was my starter frame, first Prime and always a favourite even though she's not my most used (Trinity has that honour).  Mags Orbit is the only full tennogen skin I bought.  

I dumped almost all my duration for other stats. She feels the same as before her rework for me now. I use the bullet attractor since it still has a decent duration even with almost no duration in general.

4 minutes ago, Lancars said:

I dumped almost all my duration for other stats. She feels the same as before her rework for me now. I use the bullet attractor since it still has a decent duration even with almost no duration in general.

Originally I put max duration for SP spread but even with high strength it's weakass for Corpus now.  

Magnetising a group on a choke point with strength and a moderate duration works well for DoT on enemies entering the bubble.  Leveling my re-built Lanka for PoE was giving me 65-75% damage at Hydron so pretty decent.