Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Mains unite

(PSN)Chel-El

I'm not the best at fashion frame but here is my Mag Prime. I haven't leveled prisma angstrum all the way yet but I am working on it

RFVO48K.jpg

Builds I run with

Spoiler

UCHFt31.jpg

Nm02tuc.jpg

P14Kvpm.jpg

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

I initially theorized magnetize as her safety bubble before unleashing 4,3 to compensate for 4's slow cast

but Orsodan from another topic suggested the 3,4,3 combo.

The initial polarize staggers them enough to create a safe space for your crush and it's a more efficient primer 

I do the same Combo, the 2,4,3 is a simpler concept when teaching newer players about Mag, but 3,4,3 works as well.

Edited by Sajochi

I love my Mag to death. There's so many ways to play her, it's like a playground with her.
I run a high 234% Strength with growing power, High 184% Range, 95% efficiency, moderate 128% duration build with Fracturing Crush/ or if I'm solo, I switch it out for streamline to up my efficiency and I run zenurik to back up my energy needs.
I use my Supra Vandal or Boltor Prime built for her bubble to charge up them nukes, but if I'm feeling daring, I use my Miter or my Lanka for them silly interactions. I started using the Zarr with her since the shotgun blast charges up the bubble fast and the primary fire is great for aoe nuking. Torid is fun too and really strong with my riven mod. I miss the beam weapon interactions though, that was fun.

My Secondary of choice is the staticor because it's got damage, status, and radiation base. But, if I have a knell or Arca Scissio, I get to go shot shopping with that headshot buff, same with dual toxycyst, but the prior two are better.
For my melee, you gotta go for Zenistar for Mag because of how the bubble buffs it's damage, and if you have a zeni riven with enough range, you can take out the nullifiers before they touch your bubble. Also, the slam is good enough to rid you of those pesky adrenaline filled bubble escaping melee enemies.

23 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

10 Forma and still Steel Charge? Also Rank 9 Primed Flow....

5b153e36bebd9ff9b08f3ab9ed6e367f.jpg 

This'll really get'ya - I Forma'd Steel Charge back in! xD  I noticed C.P. was hurting my damage output, so I opted for the one Aura that gave the highest points. I tried Growing Power, but I just wasn't getting anything worthwhile out of it because of how I play.  My weapons don't reliably proc and when they do, I either have no energy or there isn't anything to use the power boost on. But I'm obviously not afraid of Forma, I'll change it if I feel the need.

Primed Flow is that rank so that I can fit it on other Warframes I don't put as much love into as I do my Mag/Primes.  Sold all my spare P.F.'s, so I don't have another to pump up.

I'll have to dig up my overkill build.  It had like, 11% Duration but I was a tiny nuke.

Edited by MagPrime

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

This'll really get'ya - I Forma'd Steel Charge back in! xD  I noticed C.P. was hurting my damage output, so I opted for the one Aura that gave the highest points.  But I'm obviously no afraid of Forma, I'll change it if I feel the need.

Primed Flow is that rank so that I can fit it on other Warframes I don't put as much love into as I do my Mag/Primes.  Sold all my spare P.F.'s, so I don't have another to pump up.

I'll have to dig up my overkill build.  It had like, 11% Duration but I was a tiny nuke.

You could have just Forma'd for any aura with all that Forma though :/

11 minutes ago, Bellesk said:

Im a rhino main primarily. But i loved mag's kit when I got her. But am poor so cant afford the cewl tennogen, and wasnt a big fan of her default look. Thinkin ill prolly play her a ton more after delux is released

Here's an insider Mag tip 

Keep an eye for the coil helmet in alerts for a free makeover! 

Makeover her energy too, it creates fun galaxy effects on her original helmet 

Even with random colorings I always keep an eye on my frames' energy because it makes/breaks their look.

With frames like Mag it sets the tone of your bullet jump and bubbles so go play with energy instead if you don't wanna spend on her skins

4 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Well I guess I am done then.

87wQl.gif

Image result for bye bye .gif

I am going to get that mod though.  I can take Shield Transference out in favor of that one and put in more Power Strength or Range.

Time to Forma!

Edited by MagPrime

13 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

*Said MagPrime with glee, while the hearts of 23 million lo..users were clenching each time they hear "Forma my Warframe""*

Yeah, I'm weird.  Forma'ing things doesn't bug me.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

My Mag and her Sentient Destroyer build https://imgur.com/a/osSkR

:smile: 

And when I fight grineer I just swap out shield trans for fracture crush. I find it to be a vary good all around build.

OH MY GOODNESS I CAN RUN FRACTURING CRUSH FULL TIME!

Thank you for that!

I am legit excited about this right now.

Edited by MagPrime

23 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yeah, I'm weird.  Forma'ing things doesn't bug me.

OH MY GOODNESS I CAN RUN FRACTURING CRUSH FULL TIME!

Thank you for that!

I am legit excited about this right now.

unknown.png

EDIT: I know I said I was done, but that was just in the sense of showing how bad Steel Charge is on Mag. Please enjoy this meme.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

51 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

I'm not the best at fashion frame but here is my Mag Prime. I haven't leveled prisma angstrum all the way yet but I am working on it

RFVO48K.jpg

Builds I run with

Reveal hidden contents

UCHFt31.jpg

Nm02tuc.jpg

P14Kvpm.jpg

I do the same Combo, the 2,4,3 is a simpler concept when teaching newer players about Mag, but 3,4,3 works as well.

Cool that Ohma is on my wishlist ever since I saw her with it on a promotional photo. She just seems to work naturally with corpus gear. 

Very nice explosive gear. Do you use explosions to boost your bubble instead of punch through for multi hits? 

The thing with 3,4,3 is its mobility and accessibility compared to 2,4.

Someone on another topic mentioned 1,4 and she's prolly counting on the ragdoll effect to keep her safe but from my experience, 3 has enough stagger to keep her safe to cast crush 

5 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

unknown.png

EDIT: I know I said I was done, but that was just in the sense of recommendations. Please enjoy this meme.

Protip; when making recommendations, might try a different method.  Your posts were coming off as indignant and I didn't respond well to them because of it.   If you had said "Brief Respite Aura would replace Shield Transference, opening up a main mod slot" I would have showered you with appreciation.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Here's an insider Mag tip 

Keep an eye for the coil helmet in alerts for a free makeover! 

Makeover her energy too, it creates fun galaxy effects on her original helmet 

Even with random colorings I always keep an eye on my frames' energy because it makes/breaks their look.

With frames like Mag it sets the tone of your bullet jump and bubbles so go play with energy instead if you don't wanna spend on her skins

It wasnt somuch the colors, and helm (tho is was partially the helm) that bothered me about her overall appearance, but its that, a lot of the pther frames as of now feel like they have a lot more love put into making them. On mag, there were just too many, 1 color for giant area patch things for each of the colors you can pick. So like, my primary is white, then that makes 90% of mag white sorta thing. I got the coil helm too, and idk, it just wasnt as great as I was hoping it to be, since her kit is SO useful. And as much as I love a frame, I wont play it unless I have to if my Fashion frame is bad

15 minutes ago, Bellesk said:

Dammmm. How do get. Thats a pretty slick aura

9 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Brief Respite from grinding Orphid, so need to make a bunch of Twilights, at least can use two at a time when looking for the Grove on Earth.

Take a Nekros and a Pilfering Hentoid, get 4 people with the same Apothic and chain the spawns.  If everyone has 2 in their gear, that gives you 8 chances. 

Just finished a hijack alert with Mag.  Shield generator I tell you 

Polarize kinda makes her a support frame doesn't it?

It began when I got Trinity and Oberon, that's when I started paying attention to my squad's health to top them off. 

now the skill transferred to Mag but shields 

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Just finished a hijack alert with Mag.  Shield generator I tell you 

Polarize kinda makes her a support frame doesn't it?

It began when I got Trinity and Oberon, that's when I started paying attention to my squad's health to top them off. 

now the skill transferred to Mag but shields 

Due to the current state of shields, I'd rather her magnetism somehow buffed the teams armor.  But yes, she easily fills a support role.