Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Mains unite

(PSN)Chel-El

On 10/18/2017 at 10:37 AM, Yargami said:

As for using Mag on the plains, I find that she's pretty good, but lots of slash procs will wear her down over time and the occasional Nox will take her down pretty fast if you don't happen to see it, making it hard to solo with her without either health restores or Vazarin. I also find that Polarize, although it does strip armor, is not quite as useful on the plains as in the more condensed tilesets. I think it might be because many of the enemies are further out and thus Polarize takes longer to get to them, and also because the enemies tend to be more spread out from each other the AoE damage doesn't chain as much.

Noticing that as well.  It rather annoying that Polarize has a travel speed at all.  It would help the ability if it was instant cast.

22 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Why would that rustle my jimmies?  I find that to be a good mod on such a energy hungry and squishy 'frame.

Because I have only maxed copy. You can imagine the gymnastics I have to go trough in order to fit it. But with the current Zenurik and the overall amount of Energy drops in PoE it somehow works.

Edit : 
fljBw27.jpg

Edited by phoenix1992

I thought I can cheat on Mag and play other frames for Octavia’s Quest, and then Lua happened and I had to whip her back in shape again.

In other news, I see what others are saying that she can be squishy, don’t agree that she’s weak though. Because when I pull out my Prime Frost to tank the same abuse, it’s the same result! Goes to show that it’s not Mag at all, it’s how you prep and play. 

I probably need to train my focus now, or get higher lvl mods from alert, nightmare, derelict or trade gasp. (Recent void reentry and reunion with a certain boss was harsh)  

16 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Legit.

I spent a lot of plat getting bling for that frame, no Grineer queen was gonna mount it on a wall as a trophy.

That was my exact reason for rushing back.  That Wicked Witch of the West reject was not going to keep my 6 forma'd Ivara.  Oh Hell NAW!  

Honestly, at the time I really was thinking I might have lost my frame, Rakta Cernos, AkStiletto P, and Nikana P.  When I got past the Maw, I really was wondering just how I was going to get back.  Titania and Mag were the only other frames I was proficient enough with at the time to get revenge.  

Hehe

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

That was my exact reason for rushing back.  That Wicked Witch of the West reject was not going to keep my 6 forma'd Ivara.  Oh Hell NAW!  

Honestly, at the time I really was thinking I might have lost my frame, Rakta Cernos, AkStiletto P, and Nikana P.  When I got past the Maw, I really was wondering just how I was going to get back.  Titania and Mag were the only other frames I was proficient enough with at the time to get revenge.  

Hehe

Same here. Soon as I got back to my ship from the mountain,  I kept saying into the Mic

"Get my rhino. Get my rhino.  Get my rhino. Get my rhino...... "

Then he rose like Easter in 33 AD.

9 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Hehe

Yeah, I thought I lost my Mag Prime and I busted through that quest somewhat enraged and panicked lol

My first Prime ever, gone?! REEEEE!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Guys don’t soft spoiler the next Operator Quest I haven’t started it

Ive seen the trailer though those witches are creeeepy 

Don't worry Tenno.  You will still be surprised even after seeing what we posted above.  My best advice for you is to get your FashionFrame and Operator looking good and be ready to take lots of screenshots.  You will get some awesome pictures if you do.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne

55 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Don't worry Tenno.  You will still be surprised even after seeing what we posted above.  My best advice for you is to get your FashionFrame and Operator looking good and be ready to take lots of screenshots.  You will get some awesome pictures if you do.  :D

did u just say fashion frame?

this is Mag sporting the controversial console armor. (some completionists were jelly)

it fits the blue PS color scheme, and matches other "Obsidian Azura" skins given to 2 weapons and 2 frames.

DNeJKW-XUAA3eBo.jpg

DNeInToW0AAK75b.jpg

DNeFkWHWkAAP1yz.jpg

DNRVSDZW0AArRDV.jpg