The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do people stay sane while credit farming?

(PSN)darkeshrine

11 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

PAs come in 90 day increments. You can always buy more, but jumping on board for an accessory PA will get you 90 days. Some run longer or shorter than others, so they can potentially stack--or run out (Trinity Prime's PA comes to mind; she ran way long). 

Also, this is more for the benefit of the OP. Accumulating credits is more of a mindset in the game. Expose yourself to opportunity and you'll make money. Accessory PAs are an option, however. The bulk of their cost is really (well, supposedly) in the boosters. 

yeah. I could farm more, but again, I don't really enjoy the game as much as I used to. I'm hoping the PoE update really gets me back in, cause at the moment, I feel like I'm wasting my boosters...  :(

The index seems to be a good place. Done it a couple of times to see what it was. But hey I remember when credit farming was just running void capture over and over again. Don't worry eventually you'll get to the point where you earn more credits than you can spend.

Just do dark sectors. You can level stuff and earn credits at the same time.

Edited by nickelshark

Yeah, I'm definitely never going to grind farm credits again. Just maybe take my expenditures a bit slow; Level up my Primed mods a rank at a time rather than just blowing all my credits getting it up as much as possible in one go; Not buy blueprints and craft 10+ weapons at a time. 

I just really hope Baro doesn't have an inventory full of stuff I want next week.

simple explanation.

Remember trying to farm that prime thing you're after?

I've been farming all of them. Pretty much from the beginning.

RNG made me lose my mind a long while back.

It also gave me a lot of forma blueprints, oberon parts, and harrow chassises that sell for a respectable amount.

Gabii on Ceres is giving BUT you have to prep an infested build and apply animal instinct & vacuum to your sentinel 

The sector will give you extra credits but to really max the map, search and open those crates 

While it could be fun exterminating things, remember your priority is to search creds and life support 

On 10/9/2017 at 11:42 PM, Tricky5hift said:

Honestly, I acquired over a million credits by just casually playing the game.

Have you tried selling any spare bronze/silver mods and Oberon parts in your inventory?

And yeah, sorties do give big payouts.

This 

but my rule is that mods dissolve into endo

spare bps and sigils into credits 

parts hold off for trade or ducats 

This is how you credit farm........

Method one:

- Login, Complete all 3 sorties, log out; run once everyday

Method two:

- Login, Complete LoR (Law of Retribution), log out; run once everyday???

Method three:

- Login, Complete both LoR and all 3 sorties, log out; run both once everyday

I collected around 20 million in over uhm..... what..... who knows, I don't even keep track. All I know is I have 20 million credits that I barely use, but a few months back, I only have about 3 million or close to 5 million, who knows, I don't keep track. They're all most likely wrong estimates, but who cares.

Edited by saltygr33n

On 10/9/2017 at 11:06 PM, (PS4)darkeshrine said:

Seriously, title. Thought Baro was next week, and had no credits, so I bought a 3 day booster. Farmed Heiracon for the credits to buy all the things I wanted and max them(minus the primed mod), and continued after Baro left as to not waste the booster. I'm going nuts. The booster couldn't end soon enough, but it eventually did. Had to take a ton of breaks between each 3-5 runs. Bought a few blueprints off the marketplace or from the dojo, crafted a few things. Between Baro and expenditures, I probably only spent about 3 million credits. Credit booster finally ended and I only had 1.7 million credits, enough to finish maxing one of my 7 primed mods that need maxing. Daily login got me another 3 hour credit booster, but I feel like I'm going to start tearing my hair out.

How do people stay sane credit farming? Especially when there's so many rank 10 mods to max? I've been at this off and on for 3 days now and it feels like I haven't done anything at all.

Music and or just talking to friends

On 10/10/2017 at 12:11 AM, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

Get ember, a credit booster and go to semini.

Do 5 waves (it won't take more than 5 min) and leave.

You will get around 47k+

And in no time you will end up with hundred of thousands

Thanks, this is less stressful than survival on Gabii (gets too chill though lol)

Maybe because I took both Ember and Ignis and went ham.

My squad mate was on the same wavelength and kept repeating it after finishing 5 waves as well 

how to farm for credits....   totally ignore the fact i need credits or mods and just play the game, run alerts, run syndicate missions, toss a few fissure missions in... see if i need a resources.... <stupid poly bundles... ya i'm lookin at you>...  stopped caring about credits and most resources... back when i started i stopped caring when i had around 50k...  ignored it for 1week... went to level new gear and a few mods and saw i had 1.5mil    that was way b4 index...   still do the same thing to this day...  ignore what i have and just play the game... now sitting on 31m, 300k cryotic more nanospores/salvage and a few others then i can ever use....