Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on the clan reward and affinity system.

Matrillex

2 minutes ago, Matrillex said:

Yeah I had that happen quite a bit though I don't think it has any real solution. 

Yeah,and even if there were,most of the larger clans would probably complain about it until DE scrapped the idea. ( a bit like Eximus Weak points,except those actually WERE a bad idea...)

Edited by DSkycroft

6 hours ago, Ozent said:

Clan systems and player mindsets were always like that. “Go to the clan with everything, you can leave the poor one behind, it's an online game.” They're not breaking the game by doing it. It's the playerbases fault, which will never be fixed.

Not sure if you saw mine.

You could also suggest a 2 day research access cooldown after joining, and a 2 day cooldown after leaving a clan to "fix" clan-hopping.

Small clans WILL grow if it's advertised enough, has very active players, and a unique trait that will attract the general gamer. I.E. Iflynn has a pretty quiet clan who doesn't help people much or go on many missions (at least what I see when I get on), but he's a streamer and everyone wants to be with him. Another example is a very friendly clan who always farms together. 

On 10/10/2017 at 3:35 PM, NiceGuyKun said:

To be constructive and i only want to help, but how you set your Post up and how you choose the Title kinda didnt help in the regard that you'll get the "hostile" comments.

To state what we know:
- We know how the Event went and we know how the people got the Ignis BP.
- We know that they (DE) plan on overhauling the Clan structure to a point that it will change a lot.

What we dont know:
-Will the Ignis Wraith come back in this System?
-WIll the Defect return someday?

Just to be nice: Next time dont pick a title like this and structure your Post a bit more so people know that you want to find a solution.
Not that you want to brag or what ever because thats what it looked like.
I dont want to be rude but thats how i feel about this.

how do u harrow?

• 1 month later...

This makes the ignis wraith problem pointless, and if people are dumb enough to join a clan just to take advantage of ignis wraith, do you really want them in?

Besides, they can always recicle event weapons on future events, even multiple weapons at once so future clans can get it. X ammount points get ignis research , y ammount will get you supra, and so on. I don't see why people make a huge deal about 1 average weapon. 

The fact that DE removed leaderborads for next operation and people use ignis as an excuse really annoys me. It's a cheap, easily to get and average weapon. There is no need for all this hate over it being exclusive. But again, I wouldn't mind it being available for all, it would be 1 less excuse for people that seem to hate any type competitiveness amongst clans.