Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite/Best Line in Warframe?

o.0-

When I got to thinking of lines I cringe on hearing, I had first thought of lines that I enjoy hearing every time they play. I like doing the weekly Clem mission, and my favorite part of the intro is "you and Clem cause a ruckus." Wish we could have something a little more for a real ruckus (like having a Mantachord song play through a tilemap's PA), but that'll be for a feedback topic.

Maybe it due to only getting it weekly, or just the fact that the point of the mission is to just be a pain to the enemy with Clem. And every now and then I remember use my Clem specter so I double my enjoyment in those missions.

So that happens to be my favorite line, how about you? Is there a Favorite or Best Line in Warframe for you?

6 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

LOL, isn't that from a youtuber?

I guess it works. :clem:

The original meme, yes. The person is [DE]Skree, the voice of many characters in Warframe, including Vay Hek.

I do like Darvo's line when you're locked out: "They lock you out again? That's cute."

Darvo and Ordis, both have a lot of good lines.

Since we can spend so much time on the Orbiter, and are popping in and out of missions frequently, maybe Ordis could speak his lines with reduced frequency?

I think its hearing the same comments by Ordis over and over, that gets annoying. Not the actual comments themselves for most of what he has to say.

Always a fan of "I'm detecting a large security force headed your way. It's the Grinee- no, it's the Corpus. Definitely the Corpus." 

Most of Darvo's lines are pretty great. Also Tyl Regor's lines are awesome if only for the voice acting. 

1 minute ago, Pikad0 said:

Anything from Tyl Regor, i can just listen to his insults all day.

Can we expand our orbiter with a small prison so I can just keep him locked up on board yelling at me? I could seriously listen to him all day, hell let him narrate my missions spitefully too.

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

3 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

A timeless classic.

To me it would be anything said by Regor: "Worthless ugly freaks!" sounds great, there's so much hate in this simple statement coming from a scientist, though my favourite would be "I'm very excited now! Ooh, the anticipation! I always learn so much from a live dissection."

"Dream... not of what you are, but of what you want to be." - The second Dream

"But... my calibrations! It's not-!" - Ordis at the end of the AW quest line.

""Why? Believe me... I was their loyal, murderous dog... until the day that ugly child was brought to me. He was caught spying on us, amplifying our losses. His face burned, he was starved-sick, like a stray. Ugly as I. It struck me. We were all pit dogs, ruining ourselves for the pleasure of the glorious and beautiful." - Ordis fragments

""Tick. tock. Tick. tock. TICK. TOCK, TENNO!" - I really don't have to tell you who is that.

"I know, I know, our past has been slightly, what?, combative, hm? But, genocidal invaders from the other system, hmm, make strange bedfellows, wouldn't you say? " - Alad V