Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite/Best Line in Warframe?

o.0-

44 minutes ago, Pikad0 said:

Anything from Tyl Regor, i can just listen to his insults all day.

This

41 minutes ago, Beartornado said:

Can we expand our orbiter with a small prison so I can just keep him locked up on board yelling at me? I could seriously listen to him all day, hell let him narrate my missions spitefully too.

yes pleazzzzz DE make it happen

28 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

All of this

and you just make my day

Let's see...

"... ZANUKA? NO! What have you monsters done to my beatiful creature? I won't forget this!" - Alad V
"... Excellent armaments, Operator. Please return (COVERED IN BLOOD) safe and sound..." - Ordis
"... NO! MINE!" - Rell
"... Tenno! You seal my tomb, you kill my Tubemen! Not acceptable behavior. Our differences NEED to be settled. So, you know where I am. COME. GET ME. JUST TRY..." - Tyl Regor

There's an incredible amount of good quotes... these ones gave me the chills for the incredible voice acting. I love Warframe's voice acting so far! Yes!

5 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

When I got to thinking of lines I cringe on hearing, I had first thought of lines that I enjoy hearing every time they play. I like doing the weekly Clem mission, and my favorite part of the intro is "you and Clem cause a ruckus." Wish we could have something a little more for a real ruckus (like having a Mantachord song play through a tilemap's PA), but that'll be for a feedback topic.

Maybe it due to only getting it weekly, or just the fact that the point of the mission is to just be a pain to the enemy with Clem. And every now and then I remember use my Clem specter so I double my enjoyment in those missions.

So that happens to be my favorite line, how about you? Is there a Favorite or Best Line in Warframe for you?

Just ask Cephalon Google about the voice ninja and "Danglers"...

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

5 hours ago, Archistopheles said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/General_Sargas_Ruk/Quotes

"Rraahudd Tenno! Now we fight together! Now we crush the greedy milk from their skulls. The Corpus will pay for their crimes with their useless lives."

This line itself kinda gave ruk more personality, which he definitely deserves imo. It show's he actually has an honor, and doesn't just always insult you aimlessly (actually, even his boss quotes are insults that actually made sense)

“Your silence soon comes, Orokin called Alad V.” 

- Hunhow. 

And during Stage 2 in JV the Lotus finds out how Cephalon Jordas was able to spread the infested across all the ships and he says something like, “If you could keep count, would you?” Or something like that. It really sets the dark lore on Jordas and contributes to his demise.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Because Tyl Regor basically tells Alad V he's going to cut off his B*LLS and feed them to the VOID.

Which is hilarious.

Lesson:  Laziness spoils surprises...

Just got back online, well when I did google variable phrases, it didn't bring up anything related, until I tried 'voice acting ninja' and finally got this:

Edit: ah, I was also looking for the wrong Corpus dude, Tyl says that like to Nef!

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tyl_Regor/Quotes#When_Siding_With_Nef_Anyo

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
Tyl says that to Nef!

5 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Just got back online, well when I did google variable phrases, it didn't bring up anything related, until I tried 'voice acting ninja' and finally got this:

Edit: ah, I was also looking for the wrong Corpus dude, Tyl says that like to Nef!

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tyl_Regor/Quotes#When_Siding_With_Nef_Anyo

Then that is on me and I apologize.  I just didn't want to spoil it and was unclear and misleading when I simply could have posted the link found multiple times in the thread.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

3 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Then that is on me and I apologize.  I just didn't want to spoil it and was unclear and misleading when I simply could have posted the link found multiple times in the thread.

That indeed is said to Nef Anyo, the danglers are his "beard".