The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honestly, we won't be getting PoE this week, right?

kswong98

5 minutes ago, kswong98 said:

3rd day of the week, still no news on estimated download size, no pre-download no news.

They'll probably release it by next Monday, at most.

Other players: HAH YOU'RE EXPECTING POE?
Me: Sadly, yeah.

Would be nice if they'd release on Friday at least, that way everyone can play, hell, any major release should happen on Friday, so busy people can enjoy more of it on weekends, or with friends.

27 minutes ago, kswong98 said:

3rd day of the week, still no news on estimated download size, no pre-download no news.

its 4 in the flippin morning for them. calm your Bouncing_770228_1721804.gif and get some patience.

they are asleep right now. no need to go spewing doom and gloom cause the update wasnt out at 12 am your time.

this is like a while ago when we had the weekend event that said it started on Friday and people made posts at 12:04 am DE time asking why the event hadn't started yet

giphy.webp

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

7 minutes ago, KittyDarkling said:

I don't know, between time square and all the articles this major update "feels" different.
Also The devs seam uncharacteristically optimistic.
I know I shouldn't hope for a sooner update than a "Friday" update... but I kinda am.

My thoughts exactly! Seen some of DE tweet out about how they've polish pass completed certain parts of the PoE release build.
All of this optimism leads me to believe it's pretty close to being released.
Keeping my fingers crossed for Thursday!

Edited by Alcoholism

24 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

Would be nice if they'd release on Friday at least, that way everyone can play, hell, any major release should happen on Friday, so busy people can enjoy more of it on weekends, or with friends.

This seems to be fair for people who do not work in health care, gastronomy or other areas with shifts on weekends. Thus there will never be any release date pleasing every player. I'm hyped for PoE, too. But the stress in waiting for a special release date and being disappointed is not woth it at all, so just sit down, play some other games, spend time with your loved ones and most of all RELAX. ;)

43 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

and if there is a major game breaking bug they have to give up their weekend to fix it. they used to release on friday and switched update days because of the reason i just said.