Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Reward for "Saya's Vigil"

aidan890

22 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Ooo, is Saya that blinded Ostron girl in the comic :D? Pretty name.

Ever heard of 沙耶の唄 (Saya no Uta; Song of Saya)? The name is indeed pretty, but there could be underlying lore context behind the name itself: Which is derived from a sword's scabbard, but has the deeper meaning of 'peace' as referring to the sword remaining sheathed in times of peace. 

Edited by DarkDullahan-Prime

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

They are still working really hard on it, so I'm going to guess tomorrow or Friday for it being released.

Today would be optimal, but Tomorrow likely. Friday would put them in a bit of a corner, as they usually don't work at the studio over the weekends, so any bugs present on release (and they'll be there) wouldn't be patched as quickly.

1 minute ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

Ever heard of 沙耶の唄 (Saya no Uta; Song of Saya), name is indeed pretty. but there could be underlying lore context behind the name itself. Which is derived from a sword's scabbard, but has the deeper meaning of 'peace' as referring to the sword remaining sheathed in times of peace. 

Nice, a fitting name since Gara has a glass sword. Or is this a reference to that Excalibur... we shall see!

Just now, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

Today would be optimal, but Tomorrow likely. Friday would put them in a bit of a corner, as they usually don't work at the studio over the weekends, so any bugs present on release (and they'll be there) wouldn't be patched as quickly.

They could release it today, but I'm going to guess that they are still polishing things. 

6 minutes ago, DarkDullahan-Prime said:

We thought the same too in the war within, then it got released saturday at 5 am.

Just now, Nyrakav said:

I just wish you guys would give us a set day rather than just saying "This Week." I'm sure most of us would prefer a straight answer and deal with the possibility of a delay instead of being toyed around with hype.

Especially considering direct rewards for Twitch Streams. We have to work those around our schedules if we planned on attempting to get the Twitch items for achievements.

6 minutes ago, Nyrakav said:

I just wish you guys would give us a set day rather than just saying "This Week." I'm sure most of us would prefer a straight answer and deal with the possibility of a delay instead of being toyed around with hype.

You do realize they are still likely working on things. DE has learned from giving a certain date and not going through with it. The update will come out when it comes out, when ever they feel ready it will be released.